Brand New Start

Say Love

IU's p.o.v

"Unnie!!!!!!!!! Where's my uniform? Are we going to eat breakfast? Where's Gina unnie? Are you done!!! Im hungry *pout*"

"Ya. Its 7 in the morning and you're yelling at me for so many things, slow down little one. Your uniform's in your wardrobe? Duh. Breakfast, you're not eating with Yoseob? Gina's..er...well probably texting Doojoon? Gosh those two~ and yes of course im done. And lastly...im not that hungry. Ok im done with your questions. Satisfied with the answers, my dear innocent maknae?" 

"Um! Am i going with Yoseob? omo..am i going for breakfast with Yoseob?? mmmm, i think so! Ok bye unnie, im going over to knock knock on yoseob! See you in school!"

"yah ok, bye. Becareful~ Remember to eat alright, dont spend all your time staring at him that you forget to eat."

Your p.o.v

Why is she so excited for school? New year, new term, new classes, new teachers, new classmates? I hope Gina's in the same class as me. I dont want to die of boredom this year. 

"YA CHOI GINA. ARE YOU DONE. YOU'RE TAKING DONKEY YEARS IN THERE!" 

"Im done..YA ___________!!! ITS THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL TODAY! IM SO EXCITED! AREN'T YOU? I can go for break with doojoon ~~~~"

There she goes again, forever harping on her relationship with Doojoon. Well yes i know they've been together for donkey years. And yoseob and ji eun? They're chilhood lovers. As for me, forever alone. But it doesn't matter, i like it this way anyway, no one to interfere in whatever i do, what i want, no one to control over my everything. Freedom. thats what i like. 

"Alright, enough of your love affair with Doojoon, leave that information out, i dont really want to know~ Are you eating breakfast with me or?"

"Er...if i were to eat with him..you will be alone, if i were to eat breakfast with you, he will be upset...ottoke?!" 

"Ok fine, its ok, go with him, i'll be alright alone. Go go go, i dont want him to harp continuosly into my ears for the rest of my life. Hurry up and get your over to their dorm. Byeeee~"

Phew. I hear silence now. Peace. Love is such a strange and scary thing. It makes you so high and pulls you to the lowest point of your life too.. After those two left for school with their boyfriends, i left for school alone, maybe dropping by some random shop to get some food and then to school. I hope school would be good~

Boy's dorm

Hyunseung: Hyung hyung hyung! Pants pants!! Where isit?!
Doojoon: What, what pants? im late, gina's outside the door. Go search under your pile of clothes!
Yoseob: Kikwang!!!!! Breakfast breakfast breakfast lunch?
Kikwang: huh? No. none, go go go jieuns out there waiting for you. 
Hyunseung: HYUNG!! I NEED MY PANTS. WHERE IS IT?! I cant find it!! *searching thru the pile of clothes*
Dongwoon: You pabo. Shut up, i still want to sleep. Go to the toilet and scream for all you want then get out of the toilet.
Hyunseung: PANTS! I FOUND YOU. Great, i can finally wear you now.
Kikwang: *glares* tsktsktsk. Kid.

Kikwang's p.o.v

It's always like this in the morning, Hyunseung or someone finding for something, throwing clothes here and there, items flying across the room, socks being thrown everywhere, clothes hanging down from the bed, and 6 boys rushing out of the dorm because we're late for school. Oh no. Not 6, i mean 4. Doojoon and Yoseob's fully occupied by their girlfriends, leaving the 4 of us behind. Leaving Junhyung and I to handle those two little ones. But its ok~ At least they are doing great with their girlfriends. 

"Dongwoon ah, rise and shine, you're going to be late for school and im going to leave without you. No matter what. Now get up."

"Hyung, give me 5."

"No."

"4."

"No."

"okok 3."

"No."

"2?"

"No."

"huh..1?"

"How about now?"

"Aish! Hyung! You're annoying!"

"yahyah whatever."

School. First day. Brand new start. I hope it will be good. After the rest got ready we left our dorm and head for school. On our way there i saw ________ walking alone. I wanted to shout out for her, but then i saw Mir walking up to her. At least she has someone to accompany her on the first day of school. 

 

So how isit? Good/ Bad? Comment & Subscribe alright! Love you all! <3