Chapter 2

A Fairy Tale of a Genius Admirer

"Many years ago you said you owe me...HUGE"

That struck him. He went quiet for a moment he remembered that day.

(Flashback)

It was the day when he and his wife was married. He promised him that he will give any thing for the sacrifice he did. If he would ask for his life...he would give it. That's how much he owed him.

Tiffany was his only love. They were too young when they first met. He was 18 and she was 16. They were the rich-boy-poor-girl-against-the-world couple. His father didn't approve her.

He chose to move away from her. He knew what his father can do. He also knew that it would never work for the 2 of them. He doesn't want her to suffer. and besides, they are still young.

Several years later, they met again. She was engaged to Howon. He then realized he still do love her. He didn't plan try to ruin the relationship. But in the end of the day, he would always love her.

He learned that she still love him, but she doesn't want to hurt Howon. It was Howon who saved her during the time she most needed him.

Harry then made the ultimate sacrifice. He surrendered Tiffany to him. He cancelled the wedding. He tried to be happy for both of them. He was even the best man in their wedding.

He owed Howon his happines, his life and for everthing to come.

(Flashback end)

Howon's POV

He was silent for a moment.

"I want to ask something." I started.

"Name it and you can have it."

"I want your daughter."

"What are you saying?!"

"I want your daughter."

Jae-Hwa's POV

Harry is asking for her daughter.

"What are you saying?!"

"I want your daughter." he repeated.

"Don't jump into conclusions" he said before he said a word. "Minho entered our room last night. He want your daughter to be his wife. He is asking if that's possible, now I'm asking you..."

"You are out of your mind!"

"Maybe I am"he said"But its not a bad idea after all"

"I don't think I can give you that"

"Why? You just told me you owe me."

"My daughter is just 5 and we are talking about her marriage."

"You owe me huge."

"Don't use my daughter!"

"You wouldn't find a better man for your daughter"

I was startled. He was right. If the right time comes it would be Minho that he would want for his only girl.

"What if they wouldn't love each other romantically?"

"You worry too much..." he laughed.

"Because it's not a toy we are talking about. Its my daughter."

"You know I just want our family to be one"

"Can I think about it?"

"Sure"

After a few days, I called him.

"Deal"

*********************************************************************************************************

Hi! It's my first fanfic...I hope you would like it. Please comment...:)))))

The setting of this is in the US.

Your father is the successor of SM Entertainment and Minho's family is also rich but not as your family. :)))