Confused

A Fairy Tale of a Genius Admirer

Haerin's POV

"Ah! What's with me?!" I scolded myself upon entering my room.

I was in the beach awhile ago ang playing my harmonica and when I heard HIS voice I suddenly ran.

I looked in the mirror and realized that my necklace is nowhere to be found.

"Aissh. Where is it? He couldn't possibly got it right?" I said talking to myself.

I decide to take a bath. After a few minutes, I went out of my room and started to search for my necklace.

****************************************

Sourin's POV

" I so hate you oppa!" I shouted at him.

" Love you♥"

"I don't want to do it!"

" You just freakin need to back hug Cho Kyuhyun =)"

" Oppa~~~!!!!!!!!" I shouted in his ear.

" You played a game with me...I'm doing what's just"

" Bravo! When did you have the plastic surgery in your tongue?"

" Haha. Funny. Since you are my slave for a week...and you speak not good words to your master....I command you to back hug Cho Kyuhyun and kiss him on the cheeks!"

"WTH?! Oppa~"

"Not oppa. It's master."

"Whatever. I can't believe I'll be your slave beacause I lost in our game of Snakes and Ladders"

"Even I can't believe it. Now, I want you to do your task within an hour."

" Fine. I'm doing it."

After 10 mins....

I am so lucky that I found Kyuhyun going in the elevator and decided to start doing my task.

"Hi..."

Seems he didn't hear me with his earphones on and his eyes closed.

I was about to tap his shoulder, when the elevator sudden shaked, stopped and the lights turned off.

" Aaahh~" I screamed.

Unintenionslly, I just back hugged Kyuhyun-ssi. I was ready to remove my hands around his waist, when the lights .

"Uh~..." He stuttered.

"Mianhae. I didn't mean to,,,uhm...you know...thanks..."

I was about to go out on my designated floor when he suddenly held my hand, pulling me in again.

" For what?"

" Huh? That's my floor."

" For what?"

" Huh?"

" What are you thanking me for?"

*DING*

We arrived at the hotel's rooftop.

" For protecting me."

" The elevator thing?"

" Yeah. I'm always afraid of darkness. When I was young, I was kidnapped. They put me in a very dark room with lot of insects and everything. I guess its the most traumatic thing that happened to me." I said smiling.

" I didn't know ....I'm sorry"

" Don't be."

" Uhm....I really need to go..my hyung is calling me."

" Ok. Kyuhyun....open up sometimes...be strong..do not give up on something that is valuable to you."

And that moment....I kissed him...on the CHEEKS...

" Bye Kyuhyun =)"

I ran off with a red face.

*************************************************

Just that moment, the master who came from the control room is watching the scene.

" Done already on 30 minutes? Did WE go easy on you?" he said smirking.

"Yeoboseyo?" he said answering the phone.

" How did it go?" **** said. 

" 1st mission accomplished. "

" I need to go. Call you later" **** said.

" Sure."

***************************************************** 

 

UPDATE!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS SUPER JUNIOR FOR WINNING GDA!!! =)))

ANY IDEA WHO THE MYSTERY PERSON IS????

COMMENT =)))))

Forgot to introduce:

 

Haerin: Donghae's......

 

 

STEPH: OVERPROTECTIVE, OLD SCHOOL, BESTFRIEND

 

 

 

MITZI: TO BE REVEALED SOON?