Chapter 3

A Fairy Tale of a Genius Admirer

After 10 years....

 

Your POV

"Why don't you come with me?" he asked

"Because I don't want to!"

Why don't you just go??? Stupid.Crazy.Boy.

He is talking to me AGAIN. This stupid admirer. Why is Minho oppa late???

"Please?"

"No. How many times do i have to tell you that I don't like you?"

"Many times. But I will not stop until you'll be my girl. I've gone through many things for you to like me. I even study Korean." he said with his face serious.

"I didn't tell you to do that."I said and turned my back.

"Don't turn your back to me!" he said and grabbed my arm.

"Ahh!!! It hurts"

"Let go of her!"

"Minho oppa!" I said as he let go of my arm. He ran as he saw Minho oppa.

***************************************************************************************

Minho's POV

I was running to the hallways. It was already 4:30. I promised you that I would pick you up by 4:00. I was running fast when I saw you talking to that stupid guy. When I reached the school exit I heard you are in pain.

"Let go of her." I said in a cold tone.

He let go of her and he started to run. He was scared. I was Choi Minho the school's #1 soccer player.

"Minho oppa!" you shouted as you ran towards me.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine."

"Sorry I'm late"

"You should be."

"Come on let's go."

"Kamshamnida oppa."

"Anything for you my princess." and I pulled her into a hug.

****************************************************************************************

Your POV

Minho oppa and I walked around the mall. I need to buy new clothes because I'm turning 14 in a few days. Minho oppa celebrated his birthday few months ago.

"Minho oppa, which do you think is better the pink one or the blue one?"

"Anything suits you."

"Okay. I'll take both." I said.

I went to the cashier and paid for the items that I picked.

"Here." I gave him a paper bag.

"What is this? You know I don't wear things like this."

"My birthday party is coming. I don't want you wearing those faded jeans and besides you'll be my ."

"You want me to be your ?"

"Who else would it be? You are my only bestfriend. No. You are my only brother."

****************************************************************************************

Minho's POV

"Who else would it be? You are my only bestfriend. No. You are my only brother."

That hurts a lot. After all these years, you only see me as you BROTHER. I knew this might happen. I know that you might love me not the way that I want to.

"Minho oppa, are you alright? You look rather pale."

"No. I'm fine."

"I think you're tired. Let's go home."

"Okay"

****************************************************************************************

Sorry if you didn't like this chapter. I would try my best to make it better.

Please subscribe and comment. :)))))