Super Junior♥

A Fairy Tale of a Genius Admirer

Eun Hee's POV

"I'm so hungry..." I muttered. I tried to find my brother, but he's nowhere to be found.

I decided to go to the reception area and ask where the eating area is.

She directed me in a place outside the main building.

"Gomawo." I said.

I followed her directions. Upon arriving in the place I saw 2 plates of food.

When I was about to get the plate, another hand got it.

**********************************************************************

Heechul's POV

I looked at the clock and saw that I have been sleeping for more or less an hour.

"Donghae...where is everyone?"

"They are out in the beach."

"When are we goin to eat lunch?"

"We have already eaten hyung....An hour ago.."

"YOU ATE WITHOUT ME?????!!!!"

"Mianhae hyung...Leeteuk hyung said you need some rest."

"Fine. Where can I find food?"

"Well...I haven't eaten since I'm not hungry...I don't know. You can ask the receptionist."

"Ok. Tell the others I'm out."

"Bye hyung."

I went down and asked the receptionist where the cafe is and she told me its outside the main building.

When I entered the cafe, there is no food. So I decided to go to the kitchen and asken the staff if they can cook something for me.

"Sure." they said.

After like ages of waiting the food was ready.

I was about to sit down, when I realized I wasn't ablet to get chopsticks.

When I returned from the kitchen, I saw a girl getting the plate.

"YOU.ARE.SO.DEAD" I muttered.

***************************************************

Author's POV

"Yah! What do you think you're doing?" Heechul screamed.

"That is my food."

"Mianhae..."

"Sorry? You're such a little brat. Why aren't you like your brother?"

"Wae?"

"You thought I didn't know? Taemin...he is a legal son...You? You're just a daughter of his dad to an other woman..."

Heechul wasn't able to finish his sentence when she suddenly she slapped him.

"You don't have any right to do that to me!" she said as she start to exit the place.

Eunhyuk,Sourin and Kyuhyun were heading to the cafeteria, when they saw Eun Hee running out.

"Eun Hee!!!" Sourin shouted.

"Let's follow her. Kyuhyun talk to Heechul." Eunhyuk said.

"Me?"

"Wae? Is there other Kyuhyun here?"

"Geez. Hyung, you're lame jokes again."

"Gotta go!" Eunhyuk said.

"Why am I always left out?"

"Yah Hyung!" Kyuhyun shouted as he sat facing Heechul.

"What?!"

"What happened?"

"None of your business."

"Hyung...What is happening to you?"

"Me? I'm perfectly fine." Heechul said as he continued eating.

"Do you think we didn't notice? Being cold, heartless, bitter?"

"What do you mean?"

"Is it because of what happened to us?"

"What happened to us?"

"Hangeng hyung leaving, Kangin hyung...Kibum hyung..."

"Wha--"

"Heechul! Listen to me just for now."

"Watch your tongue! Kyu-- Fine."

"I want my old hyung back. I want the happy and cheerful one." Kyuhyun started.

"Stop hiding yourself behind the masks of anger and pain. Stop pretending to be someone that you're not. Stop doing things that you're not used to. Super Junior needs you. You may not see it...but I highly respect you hyung. For all that has happened, you KIM HEECHUL is truly a person that Super Junior can depend on. I thank you for that. Without you, SJ will not be where we are now." Kyuhyun said as he started to tear up.

"Super Junior is not defined by staying in one dorm, performing in one stage and travelling together. We, Super Junior is defined by love and loyalty. To think of the other members as our brothers, to bond together as a family and to share one heart, one voice and one mind in order to show the world, who we really are. That is what we are made for."

"Kyuhyun, if you really mean that....would you give up Starcraft for hyung?"

"A--ah Hyung! I think I forgot to get something upstairs, Gotta go."

Heechul smirked as he saw Kyuhyun running fast to exit the room.

"Ah...my dongsaengs, I met them as boys now they are grown up men. My Super Junior family....I miss us.I miss us back then. I miss what we used to do. What happened to us?" Heechul started to tear up as he looked at his phone.

Listen to this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=G_mP_cnPTN8)

________________________________________________________________

comment and subscribe :)