Chapter 7

A Fairy Tale of a Genius Admirer

Your POV

When I woke up the following days my head hurts...and my eyes are so red.

I look at the clock, it's already 8 in the morning. I decided to call Minho first.

"Hello? Oppa a-" I said.

"___?"Minho's mother replied.

"Oh! Sorry. Can I please talk to Minho oppa?"

"___, he's leaving for Korea today. He just left the house 30 mins. ago. Didn't you know?"

"What?"I almost shouted.

"Sorry, I didn-"

"Goodbye." I said.

Why would he leave me? Is it because of last night? Impossible. He said it's fine. I need to follow him in the airport. I get up from my bed wash my face and brush my teeth. I combed my hair and put on some make-up. I changed into a plain white shirt, skinny jeans and put on my sandals.

After minutes, I'm on my way to the airport.

When I arrived at the airport I saw Minho getting ready to board the plane.

"Minho-ahh!"I screamed. Minho immediately come towards me.

"What are you doing here?"

"Why are you leaving me?" I started crying.

"I have my own plans."he said coldly.

"But you promised me you won't leave me..."

"Promises are ment to be broken."

"Why are you doing this? Is it beacause of last night?"

"No. I'm happy I'm free from that arrangement."

"Then why are you leaving?"

"Why do you care?"

"Bacause you are my bestfriend..."

"You know what? I'm tired of being your friend. Grow up. Stop acting like a child. It irritates me."

"Why?"

"I just want you out of my life. Do you understand?"

"Don't leave me...please..."

"Don't let me forget what friendship we had." and with that he turned his back and board the plane.

I just stand there crying.

************************************************************************************************************************

Minho's POV

I can't believe I told her those things. After I turned my back, tears started to flow from my eyes.

"Are you okay?"a man beside me said.

"Yes. I'm fine."

"She'll be fine."

"What?"

"The girl a while ago...before you board this plane. Is she your girlfriend?"

"No.(She is my life)"I answered.

I hope you'll be happy without me. With me leaving, I'll know you'd find a better life.