The Beginning

A Fairy Tale of a Genius Admirer

Narrator's POV

Mr. Park, your father smiled as he look at you and Minho who is seating side by side as you watch the sunset. Both of you were wearing the sweetest and happiest smiles.

You are his only daughter. He and your mother was already married for 5 years when you were born. They almost lose hope in having a child. But then you came into their life and made them happy.

He adores you so much. To him, you are their only and most beautiful princess. He is willing to give up everything for you, even it means giving all what he had all his life.

Minho, on the other hand was almost a son to your father. Tiffany, your mother and Howon, Minho's father, were the best of friends. When you're not yet born, they always invited Minho to come over your house. Your father insisted that he call them umma and appa.

Both you and Minho become great friends. For you, Minho was like a big brother. For Minho, you was lovely little sister.

"They look good together." Howon said.

It was Sunday and they are spending the day at your house.

" I hope they will always be like that when the grow up." your father said.

" They love each other and they always will."

"Minho will soon start in grade school. There would be time that he will prefer to play with other boys in his age. In some way, something will change."

"Park Jae-Hwa"

"Yes?"

"Many years ago you said you owe me...HUGE"

He was speechless for a moment. He remembered that day.

 

 

1st chapter done! :)