Chapter 7

Heart Shadow

spelling_mansion_2011_a_l.jpg

K.Y. Mansion

A/N: Alright finally YulSic will meet right? and I sawsome request for longer update, I will try hehe. Again sorry for any error in my english and not good flow in my story =P ahem... YoonA names is Kwon Im YoonA ^^ I skip to after work since nothing happend much on the office.

Next Day at 1:30PM and Jessica is stil busy working since everything must be done before her meeting with Kwon's brothers. It's was only 15 minutes left when she was done. She went quickly went home to change because she don't want to go to retaurant and meet with the CEO in her work uniforms. Four minutes left when she were done and then she remember YoonA was about to pick her up at work so she decide to text her.

From Jessica

 

 You don't have to pick me up, I'm not in the office. Just send me the restaurant address, k?  

To YoonA

 

From YoonA

Oh..okay. We're are going to XXX restaurant. You know it?

To Jessica

 

From Jessica

Yes I know it. And YoonA-shi I may be late. I'm apologize to your brother and you too. Really sorry!

To YoonA

 

When YoonA saw Jessica text message about being late, he feel a little worried. It's not a problem for him if she is late because he is willing to wait but his brother? He don't even wanna think about it and he don't know how should tell his brother. He afraid Yuri would change his mind and don't wanna meet with her so she decide not to tell.

At the restaurant.

Exactly 2PM, the brothers arrive at the restaurant and went to the table they booked. Yuri didn't see any sign of the the woman that he would meet so he called Taeyeon to talk about some work but it's kinda hard to hear because a young girl playing violin next to him.

- "What did you said Tae?" "I think-" "I think we should calm down and wait to the price get lower a little more then buy it all" "What??" "What t-he owner, w-h-at did the-y said? Will she sell it?" "WHAT!! wait I can't hear you well" he have an annoying face on and called the waiter.

He take out money and gave it to the waiter "Give this to the violin player and tell her to stop to play about 10minute, I want to talking on the phone"

The waiter bowed and went and whisper something to the violin girl. She stopped and bow to Yuri while he sigh and went back to talk on the phone.

-"Yes Tae, what did you said?" YoonA can only listen to his brother talking on the phone quietly and hope Jessica would arrive before he finished. After a few minute Yuri hang up and look at his watch on his left wrist. YoonA start to sweat on his forehead then Yuri look up and glared him.

- "Yoonaaa- its five minute over two already" He said with scary voice.

- "Yes Hyung, I see that. She already told me she may be late" Yoona softly said.

- "WhAt?? and you just told me that now? You know every minute of my time is worth money" Yuri angry and proudly said.

- "Ne... please just wait for your only one brother" he tried to calm his brother.

- "I don't care, be in time is the important thing to me. Anyway-" YoonA waited for his brother to continue. "I hate to wait, it's make me remind of her and remember her motto when she come late -NEVER RUN NO MATTER HOW LATE YOU ARE-" He smiled without YoonA notice.

- "Hyung??" YoonA carefully called when he don't see any clue that his brother will continue what he was to said.

- "Yes?" Yuri said when he came back to his sense and looked at YoonA. "Oh!"

- "When will she come? I just give her five more minute then I'll be going" He said with irrated face. YoonA palm himself on the forehead "I shouldn't call him geez" he though.

- "Hyung please wait" He whined and try to act cute. He know his brother well, his brother is very strict with time. People that work for him can't even come one minute late without getting scolded. "I'm stil thanksfull to him. I think this the first time he waited this long. He wasn't like this seven years ago" YoonA thought.

 

*Three minute passed* A woman came into the restaurant in hurry to where the brothers sit but bad luck she stumbled on someone's legs when the person would get up from his seat before she could reach the bothers table. She waited for the pain, but she falls on someone's chest and the person grabbing her arms. (She fall when the person was going to go keke)

when she look up, they both eyes grew wide and shocked. "Yuri" she thought and her heart start to beat faster and faster. "Soyeon" Yuri thought and his heartbeat is same as her. At the time Yuri feel a lot of emotions when he saw her face. He miss her, love her, hate her, he have alot question to ask her. And he is sure she is the same person he know although she had glasses before. Soyeon remember the person infront of her althouth he have glasses before too, she have the feeling that miss him really much but she don't want him to know she is the same person.

After a few minute, YoonA is cufused because saw his brother and the person he like glared at eachother, and they just stay silent so he decide to break it.

- "Hyung!" he called, when the two back to their sense.

- "Mian hamnida" She said and get out from Yuri's arms.

- "Jessica, Are you okay?" YoonA asked and Yuri is surprised when he hear what his brother call her.

- "Yes, I'm fine" She softly replied.

- "This is my older brother, Kwon Yuri" YoonA introduce to her. She bowed to him and looked down on the floor while Yuri frowned and stayed silent.

- "And this is Jung Jessica, our head director" He said to his older brother. It's make Yuri even more confused.

- "Jessica??" he asked.

- "Ne" YoonA relied with a smile.

- "Your last name?" he asked and frowned looked at Jessica but she only looked down. She don't want to meet his eyes

- "eh.. Jung" She replied. "This not she Choi Soyeon?" he thought when he hear her answer.

- "Jung Jessica" She said again with more confident. "It's really nice to meet you, Mr. Kwon Yuri" and looked into his eyes.

Yuri can only glare at her with more confused. "ehhem.. I think we should sit and eat." Yoona said with playfull voice to break the awkward feeling. And pull out chair for her. "Please sit Jessica" he smiled at her.

- "Ne.. thank you, YoonA-shi"

Yuri was about to sit next to Jessica but YoonA is faster so he have to take the seat next to YoonA. He never take his eyes off Jessica while sitting down.

White-New-Years-Eve-Dress.jpg     

          Jessica dress at the restaurant.             

  vit+kavaj+herr.jpg

                         Yuri suit at the restaurant

 

A/N: Hehehe I think this chap is a bit boring for the first meeting of YulSic right? I'm really sorry if it bored you. I will try to get better. This short update too, I guess. I got really short time, need to go study hehe but just wanna come and update this first. It's make me feel relaxing. Bye See you soon!! with the next chapter. SARANGHAE YULSIC + SNSD Jjang