Chaper 5

Heart Shadow

 599926_434653736575482_397647395_n.jpg

 

*Jessica POV's*

- "Oppa..." I said in shocked.

- "Yeah it's me, who do you think it is? and are you going to kill me?" Oppa said, and took the baseball bat from me.

- "Appa!!" Sunny exited said, and run towards him.

- "What are you doing here? how you know we're here? and how did you get in here?" I asked, while he hugged Sunny.

- "Hey relax, and why can't I be here to meet my son? and the second and third question, it's wasn't that hard after all to find you. Becasue Sunny must attend to a school anyway, I just search from there and I have my own way to get in here." he smirked.

He turned to Sunny "Sunny-ah, appa bought teddy bear for you too"

- "A boy don't play with teddy bear and that teddy bear look old" Sunny said, when he run back to me,

- "Uh.. Appa just dropping it just now that why. Not happy that I buy it for you? it's expensive you know" Oppa said and pouted.

- "neeh I'm happy" Sunny replied

- "Hey anyway, I think you should go now and give back Sunny's money" I butted in.

- "W-what money? I don't know" he played dumb.

- "Are you sure you don't know?" I said while trying to search in his pocket and he try to block it.

I continue search and he block and at the same time we shout at eachother. After a minute, I found it and the money fall on the floor.

- "This?" I pointed at the money "How can you steal your son money? what is your heart made of?"

- "I didn't steal, I just borrow" he said and turn to Sunny "Sunny-ah I'm gonna be rich soon. I going to make businness with my friends. I will pay back later" he whined.

- "Appa said it many times already, you never be rich" Sunny whine back.

- "SIWON Oppa, can you please stop. I know what you will do with the money" I yelled. I'm really angry with him. I know my brother really well. Every time he is out of money, he will search for us and begging or steal for money. He found thousands of reason what he need the money too but that all is lies. He came to me like tens time for money but I gave him just three times. Enought money for a mounth but it takes him max one weak to used it all. You know why? because he always goes to casino. Years ago before my parents die, they kick him out from home and don't give him money any more. It's also led to that I lose the most important person in my life.

- "Here" I gave him some amoung of money "This will be the last time I'll give you" "You get what you want now GO. give back Sunny's money too" I glared at him and shove him out from our room.

- "Hey sis, can you just chill. I'll go now okay? Bye Sunny-ah" he smirked and run away and shout "Thank you my beloved sis"

 

*Mean while at the hospital*

YoonA is waited for the meeting. Tiffany came back from her office.

- "YoonA-shi"

- "You said we have meeting but why aren't they here yet? they already one hour late" he said.

- "They called and cancelled the meeting because they can't make it today" Tiffany relied softly

- "What?? what did you said?" YoonA loudly said and grap Tiffany wrist hard. "Ark..." Tiffany shouted

- "ehm... Sorry, Are you wrist hurt?" he asked

- "Nothing much. I just fall this morning" she replied

- "Oww.. you shouted like is something much." he said annoyed "Arggg...waited for nothing. I'll go now Annyeong"

- "Bye" Tiffany mumble "tsk... you're the one that make me fall. Im YoonA" she angrily thought.

 

A/N: This one is short too. I really sorry for slow & short update. I'm really busy now with all test and everything. I will try my best to update ASAP. Sorry for boring chapter too & sorry for any english error. English is not my first languages, actually it my 4th. Please leave comment what you think?