Chapter 3

Heart Shadow

yulsic.png

 

*YoonA's Phone call*

The phone is calling but no one answer the phone "Please leave you message after the beep...beep"

- "HYUNG, I've very important thing to say, it's very important between life and death. Please call me back" with nervous voice.

When he ended the phone call, he smiled and smirked.

 

*Back to Tiffany and Jessica phone call*

After a few minutes silent. "Hey Jess, You´re goin to pick up Sunny at school right? Can I come with you?" Tiffany asked.

- "Of course! but can you pick me up? I didn't take my car with me today" Jessica said, and changed to playful tone.

- "Okay... I'll be there in about 10 minutes. See ya!" she said and hung up.

 

*In America at a hotel*

In one of the hotel room. A handsome guy is in the middle of making out with a girl when someone knocked on the door. "knock..knock" 

the girl said "Let it knock, do not open it". He didn't listen and went up from the bed and took on a towel before he open the door.

- "What is it Tae?" he said, when he let Taeyeon come inside.

- "Yuri, you have an urgent message from YoonA" Tae said and give him the phone.

Yuri listen to the message with serious face. When he has dressed himself and he called back to YoonA.

- "No Yoon, don't do anything. Wait until I'm back! Understood?" Yuri ordered and hang up. He turn to Tae and said "Tae contact the airport. I want to be in Korea tomorrow"

- "But Yuri, tomorrow you have meeting with fund administrators and in the evening you have dinner with major dealer" Tae answered.

- "Postpone the meeting first and for important meeting do video conferencing from Korea" he ordered.

- "Arasso, and what is Yoona's problems?"

- "Apparently personal problems. I think he probably create problems at the company"

- "Do you want me to check up with the company?"

- "No problem. I don't want YoonA to lose his credits"

-"Okay"

Yuri is about to go out when the girl came out from the bedroom and stop him. "Excuse me, where are you going?" she asked. He ignore her and call Tae instead who was behind him. (While the girl continue talking "Where is your manner, you just can't walk out without tell me anything about. I'm a human you know-")

Tae interrupt her "Excuse me, you have to go home now. Come with me, come with me!" he said while tried to drag her out. "Get off me! Do not interfere and I can go home on my own"

- "Yea.. but you have to go NOW"

- "Dude. I'm a girl"

- "I know"

- " Don't touch me" and turn back to Yuri.

- "What is that?" she asked. When she saw him give her a paper.

After she saw what the paper is. "I'm not a kind of woman you think" she said, while she tear the paper into pieces and throw it at Yuri. Tae came and arrest her arms and yelled at her "Hey Hey you can not do like this, you know!"

- "Yes I can" she answered back and they start to argue again. While they argue and Tae tried to drag her out, Yuri take out a new paper and sign number on it. (Easily to say it's a check)

She turn to Yuri "Can you please tell him to leave me alone?" and she saw him give her another check. She carelessly take a look at the check and when she saw the number on it. "Badass" she said and walk into the bedroom.

- "Tae, can you ride her home?"

- "Nae.." and walk out.

"Women  it's the same all over the world"  Yuri thought.

 

 

 

English conversation!

A/N: I wonder if I should make each chapter longer to reduce the number of chapters or short like this with more number of chapters. I apologies for my bad english and sorry if it boring and sorry if I can't descript characters feeling well. Please feel free to comment, it would help me to write better.