Chapter 2

Heart Shadow

6d125d7cjw1dpftcfo75vj.jpg

 

*Jessica's POV*

- "And you know our family is different too, you're handsome and richer" I said and paused before continue " you can choose any girl you want, why it have to be me? who already have a child!"

- "I don't care about anything! I like you!" YoonA said with a serious face.

- "I'm sorry YoonA-shi. And thanks for giving Sunny a ride to school" I whispered before taking taxi to work. "Hey Jessica. Don't you believe me that I'm serious with you right?" I heard him said before closed the taxi door.

//Jessica thought: I'm really sorry YoonA-shi that I can not give you the same feeling that you have for me. My heart only belongs to that person.*

("You'll see" YoonA said as the taxi drove away)

 

*20 minutes before Jessica end at work*

 'Ringgg...ring....ringgg' My phone rang.

- "Hi Fany-ah" I answered when I saw Tiffany name on screen.

- "Hi Jess. Done working soon?" Fany asked

- "Yeah! about 20 minutes" I said happily.

- "Okay, how about Sunny's first day in school?"

- "We almost late. But YoonA came by and drove us there"

- "Yeah right.." Fany say really low "What did you said?" I asked her

- "eh..nothing! But it's seem like he will not back off easily" she said worriedly.

- "That is his problem" I said coldly but also feel pity. "But for me, love dies from my heart long ago"

(Tiffany on other side of the phone can feel the sadness in the last sense)

 

*At the same time as the girls talking in a mall

- "If you think this Engagement Ring looks best in the shop. I take it" YoonA said while gives his credit card to the person who works there. While the personal process the payment. He take out his phone to call someone.

 

A/N: I know this chapter is short but I will do my best in the next chapter. I promise! Please leave comment! Guest who will YoonA call?????