Chapter 4

Heart Shadow

1063319_4_b.jpg

(Hotel, where Jessica & Sunny live)

10 minutes later, Tiffany arrive at Jessica work. 

She waited infront of the company, she look at her wristwatch and it's would take five more minutes before Jessica come out. But when she look up and saw YoonA's car coming. She quickly run to Jessica.

- "Yah Jess. YoonA is here" she said in hurry. They know that the only reason Yoona will come to this company is to meet Jessica.

- "W-what.. what should I do. I don't want to meet him now"

- "I don't know"

- ".."

- ".." silent.

- "I know, you can help me Tiff" Jess said, with an excited voice after a few second.

- "eeh.. h-how?"

- "I will hide and you make up an excuse to make him go back"

- "h-how-" Tiffany didn't get to finish her question because Jessica started to run away to hide when she saw Yoona coming.

- "Annyeong Tiffany, what are you doing here?" he asked

She turn face him "erm Hi, I'm here to meet Jessica" (forgot to say that they are now in Jessica workroom on the third floor and she is hiding under her table.) "Where is she then?" he continue asking.

- "I don't know, I just got here. She probably already went home. I didn't call her first before I came here" she lied.

- "Well I go look for her at the hotel then" he said, while looking suspiciously at Tiffany.

YoonA were about to go when Tiffany stopped him. "eh..Yoona-shi wait" she quickly said.

- "Wae?"

- "I think you have an important meeting that you must attend at the hospital in 30 minutes" she lied again.

- "How come.. I didn't get information about it" he curiously asked.

- "It's was emergency and I think we should go before we're late" she said and drag him out. ("I'm sorry YoonA-shi to do this but I think it for your good sake" Tiffany thought). After a few minute, Jessica came out from her hiding place and let out a sigh. She went out and took taxi to pick up Sunny.

 

*Jessica & Sunny arive at the hotel* Jessica POV's

I took taxi home with Sunny. When I open our hotel room and saw Sunny's piggy bank was destroyed in the living room. "My piggy bank!" Sunny pounted. I took baseball bat beside the television when I heard someone in the bathroom. I was about to hit the person when the door opened but stopped when I saw the person face and heard the familiar voice. "AHHH.."

- "Oppa.." I said, in shocked.

 

A/N: Who is that OPPA?? o.o I know this is short but I will update next chapter ASAP. Free to comment what you think about the story uptil now. I know nothing much happening right now so it kida boring but I will make it better.