A wish granted

Beyond the horizon

Sunwoo couldn't wait any longer, he became to impatient and returned to the main land with a plan. He was waiting in a new arrival to pass over to the spirit world. He decided he'd ask a favor. 

 
He approached the man in his bed, speaking gently. "I can heal you, d you let me do something. I can take your spirit and let you pass to heaven, of you let me take your human form. I'm begging you, Sir, please."
 
With some more negotiating the man finally agreed. He was a single man that lived alone, with no family to go looking for him. Sunwoo would look the same as Junghwan saw him, that's just what he wanted. 
 
With he transformation successfully done Sunwoo practiced walking and getting a round with no wings. After a while of practice he walked to the hospital, telling the doctors that it was all a mistake an pleading for them to let Junghwan go. 
 
At long last Junghwan's door opened and a gaurs removed the jacket form him, letting Sunwoo enter and take him in his arms. 
 
 
"S- Sunwoo... You're... Real...?"he mumbles.
 
Sunwoo nods and clears things up again worth he doctors before they go free. Sunwoo takes Junghwan's hands in his and leans him against the wall. 
 
 
"Junghwan, you're not crazy, you're not anything that anyone has ever said to you in a negative way. Your mother was the kindest, most gently person in the world and right now, she's getting her wish."
 
Junghwan looks up at him, nodding softly as tears form in his eyes, simply listening to the passion in Sunwoo's voice.
 
"You're the reason I came back. I wasn't supposed to interact with humans, at all. But something about you was special, I knew it. I couldn't keep away an it pained me every second I was. I'm sorry Junghwan. I'm so sorry." tears fall from his eyes as he stares into Junghwan's.
 
Junghwan stares back and nods softly, keeping quiet as he cries and squeezes Sunwoo's hands. 
 
"Sunwoo... You... You really did that for me? You really defied nature? A- and... You really... Mean that I'm... Special?"
 
"Of course I do. You're the most special person in the world, Junghwan. I... I've never felt this way before. You're so.. Amazing. Everything about you, I... I'm amazed that anyone like you exists." he smiles and squeezes Junghwan's hands again, wiping his tears away as well.
 
Jungwhan stares up at him in complete awe, crying more at the touching words. "Sunwoo... I... I don't know what to say... You're so... I can't even believe that you'd do that for me! You're so.... Amazing and kind... No... None of those, you're perfect!" 
 
Sunwoo smiles and pulls him closer, gently kissing away his tears, hands cupping his cheeks. "Junghwan... I think this is... What love feels like."
 
Suddenly Junghwan leans in, capturing Sunwoo's soft pink lips in a deep kiss. They closed their eyes as Sunwoo melted to the touch of Junghwan's sweet, silky lips, hid hands tangling in the older boys lunch black hair. 
 
Slowly they pulled away, both amazed by the sparks that flew inside them when they touched, it's was love, it really was. 
 
------- 
 
Sunwoo had explained himself to Shinwoo, Jinyoung and Chansik multiple times but they only thought t was a prank.
 
Junghwan and Sunwoo set off in their own direction, together. Try found themselves in a small kept together apartment near the sea. 
 
One large window overlooked the ocean, every day they watched the sun rise and set, another day of love. 
 
"Junghwannie~ baby, come here, I've got a surprise." Sunwoo says as his arms wrap around Junghwan's waist.
 
Junghwan leans back into the sweet, gentle and familiar touch of Sunwoo's rough hands. "Okay babe, give me one second." 
 
Junghwan wiggles free of his grasp and puts away the rest of the dishes before returning to Sunwoo. Sunwoo grabs his lovers hand, taking him down the stairs and out of the elevator, down onto the beach and up the pier. 
 
"Baby... I love you so much... And I know how much you mean to me, you're my world." Sunwoo smiles, the sun slowly sinking into the sea.
 
"Sunwoo, what's going on? This isn't normally like you..." Junghwan questions as Sunwoo grabs his hands, pulling him to the edge if the pier, pulling out a lock and a key. 
 
"Our names are on the lock, we put it here, and we throw the key. It keeps out love." Sunwoo smiles as he speaks, letting Junghwan look at them both in his hands.
 
"Okay baby... Let's do this together." Junghwan nods softly as the open the lock an clamp it down on the under part of the pier, smiling.
 
Hand in hand they turn the lock, setting it in place beiges they stand and look at the sun setting, the sea breeze chilly in the early January wind. 
 
Sunwoo turned to Junghwan, kissing him lovingly before whispering a quick I love you as he pulled away slowly.
 
"One. Two. Three!" they shouted together before throwing the key into the water, letting it sink with the sun, beyond the horizon.