#007

I Do Not Regret Marrying You....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“sungyeol, where are you going?” asked Mira. After Mira and sungyeol ended their classes, Mira was about to go home but not sungyeol. He went to his car in a rush. “You’re asking me?” asked sungyeol back. Mira nodded. “I should know where you’re going… because… im your….” Said Mira “wife?” sungyeol continued the sentence.

“Yeah~” said Mira. “im going to office…. I have work to do… seems my dad are giving me loads of work to do because he already bequeath me his companies~” said sungyeol . “Oh…” said Mira. “See you later~” said sungyeol and get in his car.

“Wait!” yelled Mira, but sungyeol couldn’t hear it. He already drive his car out of their college gate. “i want to ask you to send me home…” said Mira. “sungyeol, do you have to leave me alone here… you’re a jerk!” mad Mira. “Am I acting too much? Oh my god…. Why I leave her there!” regret sungyeol when he was driving his car. “Hope she will be home safely~” said sungyeol.

 She really wants sungyeol to send her home after class. But, sungyeol just left her alone there. “I guess I have to ride a bus~” said Mira. She wants to call her butler to pick her up but it would be wasting his time to just picking her up and send her to her own house.

While walking, someone called Mira’s name. “Mira-ah!” yelled him. Mira turned the balls of her feet and looked at the person who called her just now. It was Woohyun. “Oh, woohyun!” shouted Mira at him. Woohyun ran to her. “Where are you going?” asked Woohyun. “Home~” said Mira casually. “Home? By what?” asked woohyun.

 “By bus I think…” answered Mira. “Bus? sungyeol didn’t send you home?” asked Woohyun. “No… he just left me and said to me that he has loads of work to do at office….” Said Mira *that guy… how could he leave her alone?!* thought woohyun.

“Come, let me send you home…” offered woohyun. “Really?” Mira’s face was brightened up. Woohyun nodded. “Let’s go~” said woohyun. Then, Mira went to his car and woohyun sends her home. A few minutes later, they already reached Mira’s and sungyeol house. “Wow… it’s big…” said woohyun. He looks from inside his car.

“Yeah… but just the two of us live alone here…. Want to come in?” said Mira. “That’s okay! I’ve got to go and meet sunggyu at café… we have something to discuss together…” said woohyun. “Let me guess… about business?” guessed Mira. “yup!” answered woohyun “alright…. Goodbye! Say hi to sunggyu to me!” said Mira. “arasseo… goodbye~ be careful when you’re at home alone okay?” said Woohyun.

“Okay!” Mira made an O.K symbol by her finger. It was so cute to woohyun. He laughed. “Goodbye Mira~” said woohyun and drive his car. “Bye!” Mira waved him. Then, she comes inside of her house. It was so quiet. Usually, her parent’s mansion is not so quiet because there’s a m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter