#009

I Do Not Regret Marrying You....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After sungyeol’s done with his work at the office, he straight away went home. Usually he will eat dinner at outside, but tonight, he’s not. He straight away went home because he was too tired. Meanwhile, Mira was making a dinner suddenly; she heard someone was walking in the living room. it was her husband, Lee sungyeol. She was happy to meet him. “You’re home!!!” said Mira. She went near him. “Have you had your dinner?” asked Mira cutely in front of him.

Sungyeol shook his head. “No…” Mira’s face was brightened. “You want to have a dinner with me? I’ve cooked!” said Mira. “After I take my shower….” Said sungyeol. Then, he climbed upstairs and takes a shower. “Yes! He wants to eat with me!” said Mira happily. Then, she straight away went to the kitchen and set up the food on their dining table.

After a few minutes, sungyeol came downstairs with wet hair and towel was on his hands. “Hey, dry your hair first and then eat~” said Mira. She took the towel and brushed his hair using the towel. Sungyeol was surprised with Mira sudden action. She never did this to him. But, when she did that, sungyeol’s love to her grew more.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” asked Mira after done brushing his hair. “There, it’s drying a bit… but let’s eat now!” said Mira. She sits on the chair. So did sungyeol. “You cooked all this?” asked sungyeol. “Yup! Who do you think I am? I can cook… and tonight, I cooked a bit more because you wants to have a dinner with me~” said Mira. She gave him the sweetest smile.

“Give me your bowl~” said Mira. Sungyeol gave her his rice bowl and Mira scooped some rice for him. “Okay! Let’s eat now!” said Mira happily. Then, sungyeol took a little bit of side dishes and eat it with some rice. Mira looked at him curiously. “What?” asked sungyeol. “Is it good?” asked Mira. “Not good... It’s too salty~” teased sungyeol. “Then, don’t eat!” Mira took his rice bowl. “Hey~ give me! I want to eat!” said sungyeol. “Then, tell the truth... Is it good?” asked Mira again. “Yeah… it’s good… now give me back!” said sungyeol. Mira gave him his rice bowl back.

“You know… I feel happy when you’re home and said you wanted to eat with me…” said Mira while having a spoonful of rice. “Usually if I asked you, you would just go upstairs then watched television.” Said Mira. “Sorry if I d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter