#018

I Do Not Regret Marrying You....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A few days later, sungyeol wake up earlier than Mira. it was still dawn. He came into Mira’s room. She was still sleeping soundly. “Yah~ Mira-ah wake up~” he shake her body lightly. Mira stirred a bit. “Wake up~ it’s morning~” said sungyeol. Mira opened her eyes and saw it was till dark. She looked on clock and saw it was 6:30am “it still dawn…. Why so early??” asked Mira and looked at him.

“We have to go somewhere today~ hurry up go take a shower!” ordered sungyeol “your office? I don’t want… its boring~” said Mira. sungyeol shook his head “no…. we’re going to jog today~” said sungyeol “jog??? Today?” asked Mira “yup! Hurry up~” said sungyeol. Mira was about to sleep again but sungyeol pull her hand and forced her to get into the bathroom. “Hurry up okay?” said sungyeol when he closed Mira’s door and went to his room.

-------

“Why suddenly you want to jog?” asked Mira as she came downstairs and saw sungyeol was waiting for her while watching the television. “I just want…. Because it has been so long I haven’t exercise~” said sungyeol “okay let’s go! im ready~” said Mira after she tied her hair into a ponytail neatly. Then, sungyeol drives his car to the park.

As soon as they arrived at the park, there are so many people at the park “wow…. There are so many people exercising!” amazed Mira. “Do you come here often?” asked Mira “not really…. but If I want to jog, I came here~” answered sungyeol while he turned if his car engine.

“Alone?” asked Mira again. “Of course~ who else im going with?” said sungyeol while getting out of the car. After he locked his car both of them started to warm up their body and stretching all their muscles before jog. “Done?” asked sungyeol “yup! Let’s jog!” excited Mira. She ran and leaving sungyeol at the back.

He was trying to catch her. “Yah! Jogging is supposed to be slow! Not speed like you were doing a marathon!” yelled sungyeol. “Who cares?” yelled Mira while looking at the back. Sungyeol chuckled seeing her cuteness. “Yah! Wait for me!” yelled sungyeol at the back. “I don’t want” yelled Mira back.

“Got you!” sungyeol hug her from the back. Mira yelped “jog beside me~” said sungyeol “fine~ now release me~” said Mira. sungyeol broke the hug and both of them started to jog together side by side. Suddenly someone approached them. “Well hello~ it’s been so long I haven’t seen both of you~” said the person. “What are you doing here Crystal?” sungyeol and Mira stopped jogging and approached Crystal.

“Well, im just doing my exercise…” answered Crystal and glared at Mira who was beside sungyeol. “I didn’t expect to see you here too~ usually, sungyeol will come here to jog alone~” Crystal raised her eyebrows when talking to Mira. “He brought me here~” said Mira and give her a sincere smile.

*he br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter