#010

I Do Not Regret Marrying You....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

On the next day, after Mira class ended, sungyeol saw her walking to the gate. “Where are you going?”  asked sungyeol. Mira turned the balls of her feet and look at him “im going to meet my friends for a while…” answered Mira.

“Who?” asked sungyeol. “Why you want to know? Usually you don’t even care what im doing or going…” said Mira. “I asked you who are you going to meet with?” sungyeol asked again and raised his eyebrows. “Meet my friends… you want to know her name? Well, usually if I asked you something u will say ‘not your business~’ and I just said like that to you~” said Mira.

“Okay…. You’re going by what?” asked sungyeol. He really wants to know where is she going, with who is she going to meet with and where does she has meet that person. “By bus? Or maybe a cab….” Said Mira. “If I asked you probably you will say no…” said Mira.

“Who said? Get in… I’ll send you…” said sungyeol casually. “you want to send me there?” asked Mira. *wow… this guy has changed since last night!* thought Mira. “I’ve already offered you… so you want or not? I have to go to my office later too and I don’t want to be late on my meeting~” said sungyeol while he was already sitting on the driver seat.

“Okay~” said Mira. After she gets in, sungyeol turned his car steering and drove his car. Mira was showing the address to him. “Here’s the address~” said Mira. she showed him. *a restaurant? What for?* thought sungyeol. A few minutes later, they’ve reached the place. “Thanks!” said Mira. “Maybe im not be able to pick you up…. If you want to go home figure it out yourself…” said sungyeol. Then, he drove his car to his office and Mira entered the restaurant.

When she entered the restaurant, she already saw Crystal was sitting alone at one table. There was only a glass of mineral water on the table. Crsytal saw her and wave her. *she came… brave girl…* thought Crystal. “Hi~” greeted Mira but Crystal didn’t greet her back. “Waiter~” called Crystal as soon Mira arrived. The waiter gave them the menu. Mira look through the menus.

*seafood? Seriously? I can’t order all this type’s of food~*thought Mira. Crystal was waiting for her to order. *what took her so long to order?!* frustrated Crystal. “urmm may I ask?” asked Mira to the waiter. “is this a seafood restaurant?” asked Mira innocently. “Yes miss… we only served seafood here~” answered the waiter politely.  “Really? Then, I just have some hot tea... that’s all~” said Mira.

After the waiter done taking their orders, he walked away. “Why you ordered a hot tea?” asked Crystal. “oh, im allergic to seafood…  can’t eat them~” said Mira. Crystal smirked. *allergy to seafood? Interesting~* “im really sorry I didn’t know you were allergic to seafood… if I know I didn’t ask you to come here~” said Crystal.

“That’s okay….” Said Mira. She trusted every word that Crystal said just now.  While waiting for their orders to come, Crystal asked something.“you know that im sungyeol’s girlfriend right?” asked Crystal suddenly. “Y-yes… why?” asked Mira. “He loves me… and I love him… we really good together… I bet he didn’t love you like how he loved me…” said Crystal *what is she talking about?* “excuse me? I think he treat me very well recently…” said Mira.

“I just want to say to you that he still going out with me…” lied Crystal. *yeah like I even care about it...* thought Mira. “I just want to ask you something… do you love him?” asked Crystal. “Love him? Maybe a li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter