#017

I Do Not Regret Marrying You....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  On the next morning, when Mira woke up from her sleep, he noticed that sungyeol was sleeping on the side of her bed. *he watched me sleep~* thought Mira. She smiled sweetly. “Yah sungyeol~ why did you sleep here?” asked Mira. She nudged his arms.

Sungyeol opened his eyes and noticed that Mira is looking at him cutely. Her face was really near to him. “Good morning!” greeted Mira at him. sungyeol smiled seeing her morning smile. Good morning~” sungyeol stretched his body. “Don’t your body hurt when you sleep like that?” asked Mira “urmm it hurts a bit~ but im okay~ seeing you have a fever is hurting me you know that?” answered sungyeol.

“Are you feeling better today?” asked sungyeol “yup! Much better that yesterday! Thanks for what you did for me yesterday~” said Mira. Glad sungyeol hearing she said that she’s feeling well today. “No problem~” said sungyeol “oh! Yesterday you’ve cooked for me! How about today, I cooked for you?” said Mira.

“For your information, you always cooked for me~” said sungyeol “I know that~” said Mira. “Hurry up go take shower! I’ll wait you at downstairs~” said Mira. She pushed sungyeol out of her room.

-------

A few minutes later, sungyeol smells something nice when he walked downstairs.  He approached the kitchen and saw Mira was cooking for their breakfast. “Wow, you tool shower very fast~” said sungyeol. “Or you didn’t take your shower?” teased sungyeol at her in the morning.

“Well, I DID take my shower~” said Mira. “Let’s have our breakfast~” said Mira. While both of them were having their breakfast sungyeol asked Mira to change her clothes. “Later, change your clothes~ you have to follow with me later~” said sungyeol.

“Follow you? What about the laundry? There are so many clothes to be washed~” said Mira. “That’s okay… just come with me~” said sungyeol while have a cup of hot coffee. “Okay~” said Mira. She was wondering where sungyeol wanted to bring her this time.

A few minutes later, after they had their breakfast, Mira hurriedly went to her room to changed clothes.  Sungyeol was waiting for her at downstairs. “Mira-ah~ are you ready?” yelled sungyeol. “im done!” run Mira to downstairs. “What took you so long?” asked sungyeol. “im just picking what clothes to wear… that’s all~” answered Mira while fixing her hair in front of the mirrors in the living room.

“There’s no need to wears nice clothes~” said sungyeol while walking to the front door followed by Mira. He locked the door and went to his car. So did Mira. “Well, im trying to look good when im with my husband~” answered Mira. sungyeol was touched by Mira’s word. *you always look good good to me since I met you for the first time~*thought sungyeol. Then he started his car. And drive his car to the destination.

-------

“Why did you bring me here?” asked Mira. she was in sungyeol’s office. All the workers greeted him as he walked passed by them. Both of them were in sungyeol’s office. “Yesterday you were sick~” said sungyeol “and?” Mira was waiting for sungyeol to say the next line. “And, I wanted to make sure that today you’re fine or not…. so, Im watching you while im doing my work.. arrasseo?” said sungyeol.

“But im fine now… im no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter