#005

I Do Not Regret Marrying You....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

At Ring Collection…..

“What kind of ring are you both looking for?” asked one of the workers there politely. “We’re looking for a wedding ring….” said sungyeol. They take a seat. “Well, we have so many choices…. This one is the latest one…..” said the worker and showed them the ring. It has gemstone on it. “urmmmm do you have anything else? The one that has no gemstone on it…” said Mira.

Sungyeol looked at her weirdly. “Why?” asked him curiously. “it makes me look old….usually my mom would buy a ring that has a gemstone on it… I don’t like it….” Answered Mira and gave him the sweetest smile. “How about this Miss?” asked the worker when she came back looking for another ring for them. This one, it’s simple it has no gemstone on it. “hurmmm it doesn’t look like a wedding ring though… much more like couple ring… right sungyeol?” asked Mira and looked at him.

“Let me take a look on it…” sungyeol took Mira’s hand and look through it. Mira was startled by his sudden action. Her heart skips a beat. “hurmmm it looks okay for me…” said sungyeol. After that, he put the ring on his finger “you want this?” asked sungyeol. Mira still looks at him. “Y-yeah… I like this one….” She turned her face to look at the ring on her finger. “Alright... we take this…” said sungyeol.

After paid for the ring, both of them went out and get into the car. While wearing a seatbelt sungyeol said “I send you home okay?” Mira doesn’t feel like going home. It’s really boring… she couldn’t do anything…. Instead of that, she just said “can I not going home?” asked Mira.”then, where do you want to go?” asked sungyeol.

“just send me to a department store…. Since I got nothing to do at home… I just want to have a walk at the department store…” said Mira. *alone? in the department store?* thought sungyeol while driving. That’s okay…. I bring you somewhere…” said sungyeol “where?” asked Mira. “Just sit and keep quiet….” Said sungyeol. Mira made a face. “Whatever….”  Mira rolled her eyes.

A few minutes later, they arrived. “Where is this? Restaurant…. We’re going to meet my friends here….” Said sungyeol “for what?” asked isn’t it awkward if you bring me?” asked Mira. “Well, we’re going to live together later and I think you will always meeting them… there’s no need to be awkward… and you need to be close with them…” said sungyeol “plus,  wandering around at the department store alone is dangerous…” said sungyeol again.

“Dangerous? Im already grown up okay… I can take care of myself….” Said Mira proudly. “But still…” said sungyeol. And both of them get out from the car. When they come in, they already saw Infinite sitting on the table with just a tea on the table since its already evening. “Hi Mira!” greeted sunggyu happily. “Hi everyone~” greeted Mira back. She sat next to woohyun while su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter