#003

I Do Not Regret Marrying You....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When they arrived there, sungyeol straight away went into the restaurant without waiting for Mira. After Mira get out from the car, he locked the car and walked away. *he’s really rude! Didn’t wait for me! Why did I say i want to marry this guy~* thought Mira while walking.  “Hey yeol! Wassup!” said sunggyu. “Hey hyung~” said sungyeol. “Why so…. Moody??” asked woohyun. “Nothing... it just-“ before he could finif=shed his line Mira came and tapped his shoulder. “What?!” asked sungyeol “why did you leave me there alone?” asked Mira.

“You have legs… you can walk…” said Sungyeol sarcastically. That made Mira’s mad. “woahhh who’s her hyung?” asked sungjong. “She’s…. my wife to be…” said sungyeol emotionless. “WHAT?!” yelled infinite. “But-how?” asked myungsoo. “Easy to say, our parents planned it.. Right?” said sungyeol and looked at Mira. Mira nodded. “Yes…” said Mira. “What’s your name?” asked hoya. “Park Mira~” answered Mira.

“Mira? What a nice name!” said hoya. “im hoya, that is sunggyu our leader, and he is sungjong the maknae, dongwoo, myungsoo and woohyun…” said hoya while pointing to each member of Infinite. “Nice to meet you!” said dongwoo. “Nice to meet you guys too~” said Mira. And formed a smile. “You look so pretty when you smile~” said woohyun. “Really? Thanks!” said Mira. Sungyeol just rolled his eyes hearing woohyun statement.

Suddenly, his phone was ringing. “Hello~” greeted sungyeol. Then, he listen to the phone “me? Oustside… why?” asked sungyeol to the person “what? Now? Fine i’ll be there…” annoyed sungyeol. “hyung, why?” asked sungjong “i’ve got to go picked up Crystal at the airport~” whispered sungyeol “she’s dine shooting in Australia?” sungjong whispered back. Mira was wondering what they were whispering. Sungyeol nodded. “Guys, i’ve got to go first.. Bye! And woohyun, send her home later…” said sungyeol.

“Wait!” yelled Mira “where do you want to go?” asked Mira to sungyeol “not your business…” said sungyeol and go. “Pick up his ‘girlfriend’ at the airport” said sungjong “Crystal has done photoshooting there?” asked sunggyu. Sungjong nodded. “Man…. I hate her…” said sunggyu.

“Not just you hyung.. We hate her too…” said woohyun. Hoya nodded in agreement. “He has girlfriend?” asked Mira. “Yes… but we don’t like her… she’s bosy… I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter