#013

I Do Not Regret Marrying You....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

On their next day in Jeju Island…..

“sungyeol, wake up!” yelled Mira in the morning. She woke up first. After she took a bath she wears her outfit for going out today. Sungyeol slowly opened his eyes after heard Mira’s yell. “You’re ready?” asked sungyeol. He sat on the bed. “Hurry up go take shower~ I can’t wait to go out today!” said Mira. She was pulling Sungyeol arms so he could stand.

She gave him his towel and pushed sungyeol t the bathroom. *I want to sleep more…* thought sungyeol when he was been pushing to the bathroom.

A few minutes later, after sungyeol’s done dressing up they went to have a breakfast at the hotel. While they were having their breakfast, Mira asked him. “Where are we going today?” she asked cutely. “Where do you want to go?” asked sungyeol . “Oh! Teddy bear museum! How about that?” suggested Mira.

“Teddy bear? How old are you? Six?” asked sungyeol “I love teddy bear~ let’s go please…. just now you asked me where I want to go and I want to go to teddy bear museum!” said Mira.  She was shaking sungyeol’s hand. “Please….” plead Mira. “Fine… we’re going….” Said sungyeol.  “yay!” said Mira and clapped her hand. She’s behaving like a kid.

-------

“Wow!!! Teddy bear!!! They’re so cute!!!” said Mira.She was jumping. Sungyeol just watch her with a smile formed on his face. “There are so many teddy bears!” said Mira. The look on her face is extremely happy. “sungyeol! Snapped a picture of me hugging this teddy bear please?” said Mira. sungyeol shook his head. “I don’t want~” said sungyeol.

 

“awww.. Please~” plead Mira cutely. Sungyeol went near her and took out his camera and snapped Mira’s picture when she was hugging the teddy beat. *she look so cute~* thought sungyeol while looking at the picture. After he took the picture, Mira was wandering around there. He leaves sungyeol alone there.

“Where is this girl?” asked sungyeol himself. He started to look for Mira. a few seconds later he found Mira was standing in front of the other teddy bear. She was looking at each one of the teddy bear. “You’re cute! Oh! And you too! Waaaa you’re so small~~” said Mira. She couldn’t stop talking.

“Yah, they can’t hear you when you compliment them~” said sungyeol. “But you can hear it!” said Mira. “What? Me? But you’re not saying that to me~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter