Chapter 05

12 stars: the 12th eclipse

 

It has been two weeks after the incident with ‘Suho’ and your father’s death. Yesterday was the burial but you didn’t leave your room. You were still devastated by the fact that your father figure was killed.

You were seating in your bed humming a sad song when Sora came,

“Lilly Agassi.. please eat your lunch right now” she sat next to you.

You had been skipping Lunch and Dinner. It was sad for your servants too, seeing there lovely lady being gloomy and locking herself in her room.

“I’m not your Agassi anymore Sora”

“yes you are.. your still in the manor”

“when am I suppose to leave?”

She became silent. After the burial the counselors had immediately appointed a new Mayor from the Kang family. The Kang family had been holding a grudge to you and your father because your father was appointed as the mayor. They had disliked you from the beginning and would do anything to humiliate you or to dispose you from your throne. And now that your father is gone and is appointed to be the new mayor he immediately wanted you out of the mansion or stay but has to become a personal made to there teenage spoiled erted son.

“sweety” Sora said with a motherly voice.

“im gonna be fine unnie.. its not like the world hates me to be cautious.”

“Lilly Agassi”

“im not Agassi anymore unnie.. now im just a peasant like any other kids and an orphan”

“now Lilly why do you look down on yourself so much?”

“im just stating the fact Unnie”

“but the world outside this walls is different”

“are doubting my strength and will unnie?” you joked

“Lilly-”

“im gonna be fine”

The sun was u so bright in a Spring day. You took your back pack and exited the manor. Sora wanted to you but the Kang family held her in.

You walk to the streets and wondered around, some people that recognizes you still lightly bowed to you in respect for your father. Then you found an inn..

“excuse me, but do you still have a room?” you politely ask at the elderly man who was in the lobby.

“yes of course Lilly Agassi”

“oh please Don’t call me Agassi, im not in any position to be called in a polite way, Lilly would be fine”

“okay Lilly.. we still have an extra room but it is quite small”

“its fine Ahjussi.. im still looking for a job too”

“you don’t need to pay Lilly”

“of course I need to pay Ahjussi.. you can’t let me stay for free. It would be unfair” you frowned.

“well, if you like you can work as a chief or a waiter”

“chief would be nice Ahjussi”

“are you sure? Can you cook dear?”

“of course” you beamed.

“okay.. if you beat my son in cooking then I’ll let you be cook with him but if he is still better then you are going to be my waitress at the tavern”

“tavern?”

“yes dear.. you know a tavern don’t you”

“yes.. actually have heard about it.. People drinking and being abusive and chaotic”

“not all Tavern has abusive dear.. but I can’t a sure there are no drunk people or its going to be chaotic”  he smiled

“fine…” you gulp

“let me just call that boy and your gonna meet him”

“okay”

“KYUNGSOO” the Ahjussi shouted.

You look down on your pants when you saw a stain you took your handkerchief and took the time to wipe it. While wiping it you didn’t notice that a boy arrive and was staring at you.

“ahem” the Ahjussi cleared his throat to get your attention.

When you tilted you head you came to face this young man about one to two years older than you. he has this cute face and very adorable big round eyes.

“oh, hello” you stutter

“this is Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo this is Lilly”

-------------------------

 

please do comment or Subscribe..

|..^^..|