Chapter 12

12 stars: the 12th eclipse

 

“a-ani.. it’s the same” you lied…

 

 

“What do you want!?” D.O yelled obviously mad.

 

 

“lower your tongue earth Star” the boy said.

 

 

He snap his finger then the 5 demons started circling D.O pushing you to the ground.

 

 

“what I want? I want to test if the prophecy is true.. but first we are too wait for the other guest to arrive” he smirk..

 

 

A couple of minutes pass the boy got annoyed. He floated and went to you. he grab a wand from his robe and pointed it at D.O.. he waved it and flick a fire was thrown to D.O and burned his arm

 

 

“AAAHHH!!” both you and D.O yelled in pain..

 

 

“wow~, I hurt him, your hurt too.. its amazing..” he smiled and flick his wand again and another fire ball flew to D.O’s thigh and burned a little of his trousers.

 

 

“AAAAAHHHH!!” D.O’s and your scream echoed in the whole barn and Ahjussi was floating in the air looking at the situation with fearful eyes.

 

 

Another set of minutes came and finally someone arrive but you widened your eyes when you saw who it was..

 

 

5 and more demon was escorting them to the barn as they walk. It Luhan, Kris, Xiu Min, Lay, Sehun, Tao, Kai and Suho? They were all bathed with bruises and wounds. Kris has a bleeding lip and a cut in his cheeks.

 

 

‘are you alright?’ he ask in his mind when he saw you panting for air laying on the ground.

 

 

‘yeah, I hope so’ you replied.

 

 

The demons that escorted them pushed them harshly in the ground.

 

 

Suho was still confuse in the situation but then he saw you.

 

 

“Lilly?” he half yelled looking at you.

 

 

“what are you doing here?” he ask.

 

 

“shouldn’t I be the one to ask you that?” you retorted.

 

 

“wait.. you know him?” Kris ask getting confuse.

 

 

“I don’t really know him.. but I have memories with him” you answered before rolling your eyes in annoyance.

 

 

“it wasn’t my fault! I promise, I don’t know what happened!” he yelled

 

 

“don’t know what happened you god damn tried to me you idiot!” you yelled back.

 

 

“tried to you???” Kris yelled as he butted in the conversation.

 

 

“how dare you!!!” Sehun yelled.

 

 

“it wasn’t me I swear!!!!!” Suho defended..

 

 

Everyone (except for the demons, Ahjussi and the mysterious robe guy) protested and kept on yelling at Suho while Suho was defending himself.. the battle of the mouth kept going and going and going until they heard the robe guy laugh..

 

 

“what so funny?” Sehun asked innocently.

 

 

“your bickering it quite entertaining you know that.. but then again your expression when Suho grabbed your  was priceless dear”  he chuckled.

 

 

 

Sehun and Tao blushed as he mention a very sensual part of your body while Luhan, Lay and Xiu min looked away but blushed, Kai smirked at the comment, while D.O just had a blank face and Kris was furious.

 

 

“w-what?” Suho stutter..

 

 

“Wyean’s now-a-days are very clueless but then again your not Wyean’s.”

 

 

“What are you talking about”

 

 

“Making him my puppet was fun but it drained me to much that I had to rest for a while” he frowned.

 

 

“Its not easy puppeting Suho though, but he has his guard down”

 

 

“What the hell are you talking about?” (Suho)

 

 

“Puppeting?” everyone ask

 

 

“it’s a kind of ritual when a demon, Witch or Wizard cast a spell on a person making it his puppet until he/she wanted to stop” you calmly answered.

 

 

 

“Wow, Lilly dear did her homework” he smiled and you just glared at him.

 

 

“so Suho is under control of this robe dude when he tried to my Lilly… I mean Lilly” Kris remarked

 

 

“My? Seriously Kris?” (Xiu Min)

 

 

“so that’s why you wanted to fly her home” Lay answered.

 

 

“So, there is love between two stars? Wow.. this would be interesting..

 

 

He took out his wand again and pointed it again at D.O and fired a fire ball again. It hit D.O in the stomach and flew in to the end of the Barn.

 

 

“AAAHHHHHH!!!!” both of your scream in the top of your lungs, you clench your hands in your stomach because of the pain.

 

 

“LILLY!!!” Suho and Kris shouted when they heard your scream.

 

 

“whats happening?” Tao ask confused by the situation.

 

 

“let me explain to you late comers, 12 stars, flight, Water, Air, Telekinesis, Time controller, lighting, Frost, Healing, earth, Light, Phoenix Fire and the travelers star are connected to each other..”

 

 

“connection to the situation?” Luhan ask.

 

 

“well, Kris is the Flight star, Suho is the Water star, Sehun is the Wind or air star, Tao the Time controller star, the Lightning star is Chen which is not here, Xiu Min the Frost star,  Lay the Healing Star, D.O or Kyungsoo is the Earth Star, the Brightest and the light star is a guy named Beakhyun which is obviously not here too, the Phoenix Fire star Is the hottest one, Literary, is Chanyeol which is under my dungeon, and the Travelers star is that smirking idiot drunkard Kai” he explain.

 

 

“but there are 13 stars.. what is my part then?”

 

 

“that’s what I want to know sweetheart”

 

 

He pointed the at you and shot a huge fireball at you then BANG..

 

 

“AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” you shouted including the boys shouted in pain.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

another chapter is up..

please do comment.. 

im so dying to see a comment.. please?????????????????????