Chapter 04 "disaster introduction of Star #1"

12 stars: the 12th eclipse

 

You cried and cried in the stranger’s chest. You didn’t care who he was but his embrace was comforting so you just let it be. He caressed your back and you nuzzled in his chest closer. For hours you had stayed in that position.

 

“a-are you o-okay now?” the stranger ask

 

You titled your head and saw his amazing features. You stare at him with awe forgetting the tear stains in your face, he was totally handsome not likely the kind of boys you would see every day.

 

“n-ne” you back away slowly when you got back your senses.

 

“i-im r-really s-sorry” you stutter and he just chuckle at your cuteness.

 

“kwenchana?”

 

“ne” he held you hands and helped you to stand in your feet

 

“im Suho” he smiled at her.

 

“L-Lilly imnida” you smiled.

 

“Lilly? You mean Kwon Lilly Agassi?”

 

‘n-ne” you stutter getting nervous.

 

“you don’t need to be nervous.. I won’t tell anyone”

 

“komowo..”

 

“so why are you crying here? And screaming?” Suho ask forgetting what he heard from Jungmi’s friends.

 

“everyone knows about it in the city and you don’t? phew.. where the hell have you been?” you joked and forced a smile

 

“im sorry I didn-“

 

“its okay.. and about the crying and screaming thing.. can you please keep it between us?”

 

“sure”

 

“and………….” Your eyes slowly made way to his lower body.. ‘DAMN.. I’m sorry god of the heavens for thinking something very disgusting’ you thought and gulp at the same time.

 

Suho followed your gaze and looked at his body. Then it hit him.. He is still shirtless.. SHIRTLESS!!! You immediately put your hands in your eyes and turn around away from him.

 

“im so-sorry..”

 

“i-its ok-okay.. just put on some shirt” still blushing like a mad person.

 

“okay.. so come on” he grab your wrist and pulled you to his little cave.

 

“Y-yah... w-were you taking me?”

 

“If we stay in the cliff, you’ll get a cold.. The sun is almost out.. Come on before the sea watchers arrive” he drags you to the cave and made you sit on his bed which was still broken in the floor.

 

“Im sorry about the mess.. Something happened last night.. That I can’t explain..” he rub his hand on his neck showing his shy motions.

 

“what happened?”

 

“you wouldn’t believe me… no one will, its a foolish story”

 

“try me” you smiled..

 

“I don’t know, every night that I come home here, yesterday was different.. there was something that doesn’t feel right and out of nowhere… it was black everything was black and I don’t know what exactly happen when I woke up, everything was a mess and there is this tattoo on my collarbone”

 

Your eyes opened wide as a saucer hearing his story ‘same like me? this is so weird.. is he connected to me or something????’  you thought.

 

“but I can’t see it” you pointed at his collarbone.

 

“well, I can hide it..”

 

He momentarily close his eyes and took a deep breathe and when he open his eyes his eyes the Blue Tattoo appeared on his left collar bone.

“t-that’s impossible… y-your.. o-one of t-them” you stutter as you slowly crawled away from him.

 

“one of what?” he raise his eye brows.

 

“d-demons.. your o-one of t-them” you were abut to dash of but then Suho had grab your wrist and pin you to the wall.

 

“I would really appreciate if you would call me an Angel, demon? Face like me? phew” he scoff at you and leaned closer to your face.

 

“y-you are g-gonna b-be in b-big trouble i-if y-you would h-hurt me” you stutter.

 

“why is that?” he leaned a lot more closer. You could even feel his breathe in your face.

 

“I’m the M-mayor’s Daughter… re-remember?”

 

He smirk

 

“did you forget.. his dead” he whispered before crashing lips into you.

 

You tried pushing him away but no use. He was ten times stronger than you. he was attacking your lips mercilessly but you kept your mouth close muffling your screams. His hands started wandering in your waist, you shivered in his touch. His hands explored your waist, then a hand suddenly grabs your that made you gasp, he immediately took this opportunity to slip his tongue inside you. he explored every spot inside it before pulling of and attacking your neck.

 

 You put your hands on his hard chest and it was damn hard.. ‘Oh my god... What am I thinking?’ you tried pushing him away but failed.  This time while he was ravishing your neck and his hands was passionately holding and playing with your , but something inside you there was a part telling you that you were liking it but another is screaming to leave.

 

“you smell very good, babe” he whispered in your neck..

 

Tears started to roll down your cheeks. His hands started traveling down to your and squeeze it. You gasp again and this time tears started flowing non stop.

 

“please.. suho-ssi” you wanted to push him away but your body became numb. He pause all his doings and stared at you directly in the eyes..

 

His eyes were red and blank not the same black and soft eyes. Something tells you that his possess. Something that is strong. You remembered back when you are in the library in your school that when a witch or a demon possess someone or something he needed to be close to his puppet to keep it under control and stable. Your tattoo in your left pelvis started glowing and within seconds Suho flew at the end of the room.. you immediately fell on your knees and cry. Suho slowly stood up and shook his head to see clearly. When his vision got better he saw you on the other end of the room crying and kneeling, your dress was slightly tampered and he saw kiss marks on your neck.. ‘what the hell happened’.

 

When you got back to your senses you immediately run out of the house. Suho wanted to follow you but his head started to ache and memories and scenes about what he did to you repeated in his mind, and starting that day he had cursed himself. He had been locking himself in the cave, his family didn’t even look for him and his father even said ‘good riddance’ ’ he felt so bad about what happened to you.

 

After that incident with Suho, you had been frightful of boys. Even your guards found it weird that whenever they come near you to help you fro something you immediate back away and coldly order them to leave.

 

Far from the cave at that night, A boy was standing outside the house looking at you trying to  with a smirk plastered in his face. ‘Star, star, star, pathetic little star, im so going to have fun with you until the 11th eclipse..’