Chapter 15

12 stars: the 12th eclipse

 

“are you alright?” Ahjussi help you sat up from the bed.

“n-ne” you stutter not really sure what you are going to say.

“w-what happened?” you ask at the 9 boys

“you don’t remember?” Suho ask as he sat on the bed next to you that made Kris and the other boys frown.

“I don’t know” you answered honestly.

“powers, Demons, Robe guy, Stars? Does that ring any bell?” D.O ask.

You thought at first then frown and nod.

“are you alright now?” ask Luhan as he sat on the other side of the bed..

The other boys look at him like he was crazy and deep inside there was this stingy feeling.

“yeah..”

Then it became awkward again.. no one was talking and its like everyone is holding there breathes.

Ahjussi notice the silence so he slowly walk out by saying that he will cook Dinner..

“so.. what are we going to do next?” Sehun broke the awkward atmosphere.

“we need to find that lightning dude and that Light dude” you shrug and slowly stood up from the bed with Luhan’s Help.

“thank you” you mumbled.

“how are we going to find them?” (Xiu Min)

 

“Hospital” you answered calmly.

 

“Hospital?” Lay ask

 

“yeah, if you guys felt the same pain with them and have the same effects on you guys like for example broken ribs then they should be there”

 

Everyone nodded in understanding..

 

“Dinners ready” Ahjussi shouted from downstairs

 

Luhan took hold of my arm and led me to the Dining room downstairs . the 8 remaining boys glared at Luhan’s back and they felt like they wanted to kill him and choke him to death just by touching you.

 

When you arrive at the dinning room you sat down on the chair and Tao and Sehun run to the two chairs next to you pushing Luhan away. The other boys slightly laugh when Luhan’s met the cold floor.

 

“don’t be too harsh guys” you stood up form your chair and offered a helping hand to Luhan who immediately accepted it. The other boys scoff at the scene and glared at Luhan.

 

“come on lets eat” you smiled and sat back on your chair..

 

The dinner was very awkward all you can hear is the metal spoons sounds when they take something form there wooden plates.

 

“when are we going to start looking?” Kris broke the silent

 

“this evening” you continued on eating not looking at him, he frown.

 

“but you just woke up” Defended Sehun


“im fine, we just need to fine them fast” you shrug your shoulders.

 

-------------------------

sorry for the short chapter guys..