Chaper 01

12 stars: the 12th eclipse

 

 

“Find them”

 

“Find them”

 

“Find them before the 12th eclipse”

 

“Find them before is too late”

 

a voice echoed in the empty alley. You were running, running away from that frightful voice,

that voice had been haunting you in your dreams since you were young. You can’t even remember when it started.

It was same like before, you were left alone in an alley, then this voice kept on telling you to find them? You don’t know why but it bothered you a lot.

 

*knock* *knock*

 

There was a knock on your door before it opened and there your nanny stood holding a towel.

She entered the room and gently closed the door before opening the curtains in your room.

the sun immediately shined inside your room. Your nanny slowly made way to your bed and slowly poke your cheeks

 

“hhhhmmm” you mumbled as you shove her hands away.

 

You nuzzle your face in your pillow and fell back to sleep. But as usual she won’t let you off, so she grab your blanket and pulled it off of you.

 

“wake up sweety.. your father is waiting for you downstairs”

 

With the mention of your father, you immediately stood up and run to your bathroom.

She giggled at your reaction and fixed your bed. You Father is the Highest Councilor of the city so he doesn’t have much time for you. the city of Llewy is a very colorful and lively place like its people. The people who lives in Llewy is called Wyean. Normal people without powers unlike you.

Your life story begun when you were 15, but before that you don’t know, Mr. Kwon had adapted you when he saw you with chains in his raid in on one of the parts of Underground.

He said that a man reported an illegal ion in the underground of Llewy so he and his army raided it. In one of the rooms he saw you, both your wrist and your ankles where chained to the wall, you wore a white cloth which was covered with blood and some parts where snagged. He immediately carried you back to his house and made sure your not gonna suffer the same way again.

You may have forgotten the past but you are happy being here in Llewy. Everyone like you and cared for you. when you where done taking a shower you took the dressyour nanny had prepared for you in the bed and change.

you walked to the dining room which is quite far away from your room.

When you arrive at the said room you immediately saw your father on the end of the long table reading newspapers.

 

“good morning sweety” you father smiled at you as he place his newspapers aside.

 

“good morning daddy” you kissed him in the cheeks before sitting beside him

 

“so, how was school sweety?”

 

“great, how about the office?” you ask him sweetly

 

“same old.. your turning 18  in a few days you know?”

 

“hhhmm.. of course”

 

“so where do you want to go? Or what do you want as a present?” your father asked as he slowly take a sip of his coffee..

 

“hhmm.. guns?” you  beamed

 

“PPPPPHHHHHEEEEWWWW” he released all the coffee that was in his mouth

 

“im joking daddy” you patted his shoulders before giving him a napkin.

 

“that’s not a nice joke Lilly”

 

Lilly was your name, he named it after his wife’s name who died the same year you where found. You liked joking and teasing around your father because his expressions and reactions are very priceless like today. But honestly, you really did want a gun. Unlike all the girls in the city you were quite boyish in the inside. Your father hired a personal tutor for you to learn all the etiquettes of being a proper lady but you find it boring.

You had much more fun watching soccer games and playing pranks or simply sneaking out of the manor. Sneaking out was easy but staying alive inside the City is hard. Everyone in the city are nice people but when night comes people from the underground would walk through the streets and sometimes cause a ruckus. You hated it not just because its ruining the perfect image of the perfect and beautiful city but also because its giving your father so much stress.

 

“owh.. *looks at the clock* im gonna be late dad…  see you over dinner” you kissed him goodbye but before you could leave he announced something

 

“im gonna be home for dinner sweety.. I have meeting in the province so I’ll be away for a week” he said wth a sad tone

 

“okay.. just be back in one piece or I’ll haunt you down even if I have to go to the underworld!” you threatened him but he just smiled at you.

 

“im so sorry sweety, i had already asked your nanny to prepare for your birthday.. I really want to spend it with you bu-“

 

“I know dad… just don’t forget to bring me back a present” you smiled before kissing him again in the cheeks and walk away for your school which was very far away. It was suppose to be a girl’s boarding school but because you are the mayors daughter your father had insisted that you are to goo home everyday. As you enter the campus all eyes where on you, you smiled at them and bowed lightly before looking away. Everyone knows you because ‘you are the precious’ yeah yeah sarcasm. But honestly you hated it. Everyone admire and look up to you but you don’t want to be admired you only wanted to be a simple girl and live a simple life..

The day ended and you went back to the house to be greeted by a very happy Sora. Sora is your nanny’s name, she had been taking good care of you since your father had saved you.

 

“come on sweety, the party planer is here to see you” she smiled and pulled you to the living room.

 

She was always like this every year. When your birthday comes she was much more excited that you are. She was jumping and smiling all around while you? You just nod and nod and nod even though you don’t know what they are talking about.

After the tiring or more or like the irritating meeting you immediately went to your room and went to sleep



 

1st chap is up..

 

 

i don't own this.. crdeits for the owner..

Chen is so hot as well as Lay then suddenly a charming LUHAN with a frantic expression..

OMO!!!

i almost fell from my seat...

hehehehehe

comment and subscribe guys..

 

^^