Chapter 6

Unexpected

The next morning you woke up in a unknown place and the sun in your face and with a major headace. You were clutching your looking for your phone and you felt someone move next you and you looked and saw Ljoe and you looked under the cover and saw yourself also and you screamed. Your screamed woke up Ljoe up and he fell off the bed and hissed in pain. You tried to stand up but you couldn't cause your lower abdolmen was in pain.

"WHAT HAPPENED"You yelled at Ljoe. "what do you think happened" he said coldy and you started shaking your head rapidly and you said "no NO nothing happened" "well it did and if anything happens to you its not my problem" he said and left.

 

 

---

It's been a month since that incedient between you and Ljoe and you both acted like nothing has happened. You woke up one day and you smelt food and you followed the smell into the kitchen. You went into the kitchen to see Ae sook cooking your favorite food kimchi fried rice and when you smelt it you had the biggest urge to throw up so you ran up to the bathroom to throw up and Ae sook heard you running to the bathroom and saw you pucking your brains out.

"omo Jieun are you ok" she asked 

"yea i'm ok i probley have the stomach flu or something cause these past few days i keep on throwing up everything eat" you said 

"omo do you wanna go to the docter"

"no its fine lets go get ready for school" you said 

"ok do you want anything to eat" she asked 

you thought about it and you were really craving ramen "um yea i really want ramen"

"ok wait a minute i will cook it"

"ok" you said Ae sook cooked the food and you guys went to your classes. It was in the middle of class when you fetlt like throwing up agian so you ran out of the classroom which suprised everyone and chunji ran after you. he saw you run into the bathroom and he went in to see you pucking your brains out.

"oh my god jieun are you ok" he asked 

"yea i'm ok just not feeling to good come on lets just head back to class it's almost lunch time" you said and you both went back to the class room. 

RRRIIINNNGGG

And the lunch bell rang and you both went to find teen top and jieun to go eat lunch. You found them in line already getting lunch. You told chunji that you were gonna find a table because you were not hungry. You guys were just sitting there talking and laughing when you were staring to get hungry and you were craving yogurt and pickles. 

"Hey ricky can you go and get me a cup of yogurt and pickles please" you asked with puppy eyes "ok ok now stop doing that face" he said and wen to go get your food 

He came back and gave it to you "thanks oppa" you said adn smiled 

You were eating the yogurt and pickles but you were still not satisfied so you looked at the pickle then at the yogurt and you dipped the pickle into the yogurt and ate it with a big smile on your face while the others looked at you disgust "what" you asked

"thats is just so gross jieun seriously" Ae sook said and shuddered 

"no its not its acually pretty good you said" and kept on ateing it 

The others just looked aways while you were completly satisfied then the bell rung and you guys went back to your classes.

~~~

Hope you like it