chapter 14

Unexpected

YOUR POV

I stood frozen in shock at what he said just now. i did not know what to say

"w-what did you say" i said and put my arms around my stomach 

"get and abortion" he said so bluntly and more of a statement than a question and he was leaving me with no choice but that does not mean i will agree.

"who do you think you are telling me what i have to do" i said my getting alittle louder

"obviously the supose father of that thing in you and THE l.joe" he is so full of himself i swear to god.

"so just because you are l.joe does not mean you can tell me what i can and can't do especially with my baby"

"well who was it that came to me telling me that you are pregnant with my child supposibly" he had that cocky grin on his face that i just wanted to punch.  

"i know i did so stop reminding me, and that was probley the worst mistaking i ever made running to you for help and acually thinking you would acually care, even alittle, but now i see all you are is a jerk who does not care about anybody but himself" 

"who the gave you the right to talk to me like that" he was starting to get angry

"obviously the girl you knocked up" i said sarcastically and he was way more angry

"listen here you you are coming with me to get that abortion whether you like it or not" he gripped on my wrist really hard and started pulling me.

"no NO I WILL NOT GO WITH SO LEAVE ME ALONE" I yelled and struggle to get out of his strong grip

"SHUT UP OK YOU WILL DO WHAT I SAY OK"

"NO I DON'T LIKE YOU OR WILL I EVER DO WHAT YOU TELL ME TO DO, I HATE YOU" I finally got out of this grip and slapped him with all my might and then ran away leaving him speechless and holding his right cheek.

L.JOE POV

That who the does she think she is slapping me like that and just leaving, but geez man can she slap. God damn it still stings alittle i think she left me a mark.

I don't care what she does though i'm gonna get her anyways one way or another.  i don't know whether that child is mine or not but i can not let it come into this world and destory all my hard work. i'm sorry but it's true i need that baby away from my life and not to be born. Also somewhere inside of me it hurt to tell her to get an abortion it like tugged on my heart strings alittle but whatever i just gotta ignore that feeling it probley is not even that imporant but it still hurt somewhere deep inside me and that look on her face and the way she held her stomach is an image i can not get rid of.

-----

I feel like it is really short , but oh well it's better than nothing. and it also took longer than what i expected to update but anyways here is an update.

Also please comment i would really like to know how you guys think this story is going and what i need to improve on.

Remember please comment and suscribe i appreciate it alot