Chap. 13

Unexpected

Finally after of not im updating agian.

 

L.JOE'S POV

It has been a couple months since jieun has told me about that baby in her stomach and i don't know how to feel or what to say. I really do wanna talk to her but i can't i just wanna know what she is gonna do. I wanna tell her it is her fault for getting pregnant and not taking pills but the little voice in my head is telling me that it is also my fault and is should talk to her. Sigh, i don't know what to do , i'm so confused.

YOUR POV

I was locker one morning getting the stuff i needed for class when all of a sudden my locker closed and i looked to my right to see L.joe staring at me and i froze.

"we need to talk" he said and all i did was stay there in shock

"hello, did you even hear want i said" he snapped his fingers in my face

"y-yes i did"

"ok then why did't you answer geez i swear you are so deaf" he muttered angerly

"you know you came to me first so you shouldn't be saying anything"you snapped 

"ok fine, now come we really need to talk" he grabbed my arm and dragged me away before i can even say anything.

"yah YAH  who do you think you are dragging me like that i can walk on my own" i said after we stopped in an empty classroom

"well you took so long to reply so" he shrugged nonchalantly

"aish you are so frusterating you drag me here like nothing and you don't even say anything except act like a total jerk, seriously who gets you"

"well sorry you didn't listen to me and reply fast enough"

"seriously just tell what you need to tell me and hurry up i don't want to be late to class"  

"ok i will, well i wanted to talk to you about that night and about the "baby" in you"

"ok well than hurry up and tell me i don't have all day"

"ok well i think this will just be the best for the both of us and we both agree that that night between us was a mistake and that "baby" that is supposedly mine, and i have been think about this since you told me about what happened and i'm not sure how your gonna take this but it is for the best"

"ok well than can you hurry up and tell me what it is i don't really have much time left and i don't wanna be late for class and you are taking to long to get to your point" i huffed

"ok well sorry your so impatient and didn't let me get to my point..."

"well you take forever to get to your point and i am in a rush to get to class so"

"ok then geez i will tell you now ok so i think it's best for you to get...

an abortion" 

---

sorry it took me months to update but im finally back and will update the most i can, but sorry if the updates are not long but i will try to update as much as i can.

Please update and suscribe.