Chapter 15

Unexpected

YOUR POV

i ran as fast as i could until i reached the park close to the school and my tears started pouring out. I can't believe he was so rude at least he can care alittle does he not care about me at least alittle. At least i'm not forcing us to be together. Ugh i hate him i swear. 

I sat down at the bench over looking all the little kids playing on the playground and I watched them with a soft sigh. I started to rub my stomach which has grown so much over these past couple months and its more noticable. Its really starting to become obvious that I am pregnant. I sat the bench for a while, until a cute little boy came to me and handed me a small sunflower and a piece of candy and he looked at me and said "Why is noona so sad? Noona should be happy"

I smiled at him and said "Noona is going through alot right now..."

He blinked at me with those big eyes he has "But noona has a baby in her stomach she should be very happy, My umma was very happy when she had me,she told me i was the greatest gift anyone could've gave her"

"Your umma is very lucky to have you, like how lucky i am going to be when i have this baby in my stomach" you smile more at the little and start to rub your stomach again 

"Noona can i feel your stomach too?" he asked 

"Yes you can"  you grab his small hand into your hand and place it on your stomach and he looks at you excitedly.

"That feels so cool noona" he smiles and then he turns around as he hears his mom calling for him and then he looks at you sadly "...i have to go now noona" you smile and nod "Bye little one, hopefully i will see you soon" he smiles brightly again and nods excitedly "Noona will see me again!! I will come here everyday until i see you again noona" he nods and you say "and i as well will come here every day to see you" he smiles and hugs you and you hug him back and watch him run to his mom and waves at you and you wave back at him.

You get up and start to go home because its starting to get dark.You arrive at your house and you see your moms car parked out front. You get to the front door and stay there for a few seconds before going inside and you look around for your mom inside and then you smell food coming from the kitchen so you head that way. You turn the corner and see your mom cooking."Umma" you say and your mom turns around shocked not hearing you come in to the house or you walking to her."Sweetie! you startled me!" she exclaims as she holds onto her chest slightly and then goes to hug you and you hug her back slightly"I missed you" she says

You look at her with tears in your eyes and say in a cracked voice "i missed you too" she wipes your tears and then hugs you again "whats wrong sweetie?" she says worriedly.You look into your eyes while letting out all your tears and say "umma....i-i'm pregnant" you start to cry softly to yourself and she was stunned for a few minutes before hugging you tightly and starts your hair and whispering softly into your ear "its okay baby, umma is here for you" you start to cry more and she stays there hugging you letting you cry all you want.

After awhile you pull away and say "I'm sorry umma" she wipes your left over tears and holds your hand tightly "you don't have to be sorry honey"she says "lets go sit down and talk, is that alright sweetie?" she says looking at you and you just nod and she takes you to the couch and you both sit down close to each other and she is still holding your hand. She looks at you in the eye and asks " What happened honey? How did this happen?" she looks at you and you let out a sigh and look back at her and you start to tell her everything. Starting from your birthday at the club until earlier today when L.joe wanted you to get an abortion.

She looks shocked about hearing L.joe's actions towards you. "Sweetheart....you know I love you with all my heart and i wish that you would have been telling me this when you were happily married. But its too late for that now. And no matter what happens i will always be by yourside helping you and protecting you for everything. So, I want you to have this child and i am going to help you with everything and anything you need because we have to protect my grandson in there. If you ever need anything dont hesitate to call me, i know im not always aound because of my work but whenever you need me i will go to you as soon as possible. And when you give birth I am going to take some time to help you with everything you need,okay?" she says and gives you a big hug and you nod and hug her back "Thank you umma, thank you for everything i can't explain how grateful i am for your help" you say

"You dont have to thank me sweetheart. I am your umma I am supposed to help you with everything you need" She says and then stands up."Come on sweetie let's go get some food in you. You need it, especially right now when you are with child." You nod and say okay and stand up as well and the both of you start to walk to the kitchen so you both can eat the food she made.

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/N 

Ahh, my first long chapter in a while i hope you guys enjoy it and expect many new chapters coming soon~