2 months later

Unexpected

              Your POV

 

       It's been 2 months since i've told L.joe and he still has not talked to me at all. I really want to talk to him but i feel scard because all he does is glare at me and i sometimes see him in the hallways making out with different girls and it breaks my heart everytime i didn't want to fall in love him but i think its too late i am helplessly in love with him. 

---

It is lunch time and i feel like im dying of hunger and the teacher is not letting us out yet. "ok you guys can go out now" when the teacher said that everybody rushed out of classroom. Even though i was dying of hunger i couldn't hurry out. 

I got all the food i wanted i knew it was alot but i couldn't help it i was nearing the table i always sit at and there was teen top oppas "HEY JIEUN" i heard ricky oppa yell. i walked to the table and put my food down and said "hi ricky oppa hows it been" when i said that he started talking about his math class and how much he hates the teacher. I was sitting there just eating all the food i got. i was eating my food peacefully when someone said "hey jieun" i looked up and saw it was changjo who called my name and said "hi changjo oppa what is it" 

"don't you think you are eating alot of food and it kind of looks like you are getting a stomach" when he said that i started sobbing and i yelled " WAE ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT HUH A FAT COW OR SOMETHING  HUH"  and i started sobbing even harder "no jieun-ah i didn't mean it like that i was just asking" he said trying to comfort me but i yelled agian "SO YOU  ARE CALLING ME A FAT HUH AM I REALLY THAT FAT" 

"no no no i-i didn't mean it like that" changjo tried to comfort me agian but failed helplessly "aish you stop pabo you are never tell a girl about her weight aish pabo" CAP scolded and hit the back of his head. I was still crying when ae sook came she saw how i was like and ran to me and comforted me in a hug "yah what did you guys do" she asked and CAP told her what happened when she heard what happen she started nagging at changjo and hitting the back of his head and then started to comfort me agian 

"its ok jieun-ah he didn't mean it right changjo" ae sook asked 

"yeah sorry jieun-ah i didn't mean it"

"its ok" you sniffed 

"see i told you he didn't mean so just go back to eating your food" she said and patted your head you just continued to eat and ignore what was going on around you.

---

God it feels good to update it feels like i haven't updated in years. Hope you enjoy this updated even though it think its not good at all.

ENJOY!!!!! Will try to update soon