Meeting L.joe and Chunji and the rest of teen top

Unexpected

Here is the next chapter. Hope you enjoy~

Skipping the summer

Your and Ae sook first day at the university.

 fashion-korea-ulzzang-Favim.com-349215.j

What you wore

clothes-fashion-ulzzang-fashion-Favim.co

What Ae sook wore

"Omo Ae sook look it is so beautiful hear and so big" you said

"yea it is" Ae sook said memorized

"Come on unnie lets go get our schedules" " ok" she said

With that you guys entered the building and agian it was a very beautiful just like the outside. "unnie look heres the office lets go in"

you and Ae sook went in and got your schedules "unnie what class so you have" "umm i have class C1..... what class do you have""aawww unnie i have class A1"you pouted "its ok we will still see each other in lunch" RRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGG "look theres the bye dongsaeg see you later""ok bye unnie"You guys hugged each other and left.

"Crap where am i. I'm lost" you said. Then you saw class A5 "yes must be this way" and you followed it and found your classroom and when you were about to enter you and someone crashed into eachother. "GEEZ WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING YOU "The guy yelled. "Sorry" you said and bowed "like a sorry will make that better now move out of my way"He said and left.

"Sorry about my friend L.Joe there he is kind of rude"Said someone behind you. "Huh"you said and turned around. "agian sorry about that""Oh its ok i'm whats your name" you asked "oh yea sily me my name is Chunji and agian sorry about L.Joe""Oh its ok you don'y have to aplogize""Ok well are you in this class" he asked and you nodded "ok why don't you sit next to me""ok"you said and sat in the back next to the window with Chunji on the other side.

(SKIP THE LESSON CAUSE LAZY)

You and Chunji said good bye and you went to go look for Ae sook. You found her just getting out of her class "Ae sook" you called her over and she turned and smiled back. "Omg unnie you can not belive i just met the biggest jerk ever""what happen Ji" (A/N Ji is her nickname for you) "ok well i was going to class and i accedently crashed into him---""OMO are you ok" she checks if you are bleeding or have any brusies.

"Unnie let me finish"you said and pouted."ok sorry continue"she said "ok well i said sorry and bowed and was very mean to me and called me a too""aww sorry dongsaeng-ah i wasn't there for you come on lets go i'm hungry""ok me to unnie lets go" you and Ae sook went into the lunch line and got your food and found a table to sit at. You guys were talking about random stuff then out of no where you guys heard girls yelling and 6 guys coming in "unnie do you know who they are" you asked

"yea they are the kingkas" she said and you saw a fimilar blond head"Unnie look that the dude i bumpped into"you said "Oh thats L.Joe and he is the coldest out of all of them so just stay out of his way""ok unnie i will and how do you know all of this" you asked "Seriously Ji you are so slow their fangirls are all ways talking about them and i've heard of them before"she explained

You and Ae sook just returned back to talking about random things. Chunji was skanning the area and he found you talking and laughing with Ae sook and he wen towards you. "Hi Jieun" He said

"Oh hi Chunji hows it going" you asked "Its ok so far so Jieun do you and your friend wanna go meet my friends" He asked."Sure"you said "Come on unnie lets follow him" you said and she nodded shocked on how you very quickly you became friends with a kingka.

When you guys approched his table you saw his friends laughing and eating and you saw L.Joe makeing out with this very ty girl. "Hey you guys shut up" Chunji said and they all stopped what they were doing even L.joe. "go away you i'm done with you" L.joe said "but oppa you said you loved me" and started crying "just go away your so ugly and look at all that fat you have thats just gross" he said and the girl ran away crying.

"aish l.joe when will you ever stop"one of the guys asked "Never" said L.joe and smirked. "stupid pabo" Chunji mubbled under his breath.

"guys can you shut up and listen" Chunji said agian and they all looked at you guys. "ok guys this is Jieun and this is her friend um sorry i never got your name" chunji said "oh its ok its Ae sook"she said "Oh ok guys i want you guys to meet them and Jieun and Ae sook these are my friends CAP, L.JOE, NIEL, RICKY, AND CHANGO" He said.

"Hi noonas its nice to meet you" Ricky said "aish pabo ricky they are not you noonas they are younger than you"chunji said "aawww i wanted new noonas" ricky said and pouted you just giggled at his aeygo. "so since you guys are younger than all of us you don't have to be so formal just call us oppa" Ricky said and smiled you and Ae sook giggled and said "ok oppas"

RRRRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGG The bell rang

"aww i wanted to hear them call us oppa agian" ricky said and pouted

"come on you pabo we have to go to class you can see them agian later" Chanjo said "Hey is that the way to talk to your hyung" Ricky said. Chanjo just ran away laughing." Bye dongsaegs see you later" Ricky said and left with the others

 

 

Double update maybe~