Chapter 8

This Stupid Thing With A Stupid Guy [HIATUS-FOR NOW]

"HyunSeung?"

"Anyeong~Mian...but can I meet you at EXO Cafe?"

"Neh~I'll meet you there!"

*Both of you hang up...*

---------------------

You wipe off the beads of sweat on your forehead and changed your shirt and walked out.

"Kris,I'm going to be back in maybe one hour."You told him.

"Where are you going noona?"Sehun asked you."To the cafe."

"Okey dokey!Bye no-"

"With who?"Kris cutted off Sehun.

"HyunSeung"You told him."You know him?"You shooked head."Aniyo,we bumped into each other and....yeah"

"So,your practically strangers..."Chanyeol said,not taking off his eyes off the screen.

"You could say that...um..Chanyeol?"You said while looking at the sticky note.

"Bye!!"You were about to go out the door but Kris was stretching his arms infront of the door."Wae?"You said in a irritated tone.

"Wait for me."He said."WAE?"You said louder.

"Just.Wait."He emphasized."Fine..."You pouted.

He ran back to his room grabbing his phone then putting on his Nike shoes.

"Kaja!"He said while grabbing your wrist.He stopped infont of his car.

"Let's walk..."You mummbled."What?"He said.

"I said,......let's walk..."You said a little a louder.He nodded his head cutely then started walking.

"So...."You both started to say.

"How do you now L.Joe?"He blurted out.You looked at him."Byunghun?"He nodded his head.

"I met him at the park....I think I was still in Korea,I think I met him at age....7?"You said putting a finger to your chin trying to remember when you met Byunghun.

"Well,how do you know your friends?Tell me something about them!"You asked him while jumping up and down.

"We went to the same schools every year since kindergarden and we became friends."He started.

"And?"

"And...we have two groups..EXO-K and EXO-M."

"K and M?"You asked.

"Yes...K for Korean and M for Mandarin."

"Why do you have those names?"

"Because...when EXO-M goes to China they go by the name EXO-M,but we are originally EXO..we are one."He said proudly.

"I heard that name before...when I went to my dad's company and I heard a rumor talking about some arranged marriage with someone in that group."Your eyes trailed off to Kris.

"Your in EXO-M?"You said with wide eyes.He nodded.

"Yup..Me,Tao,Luhan,Lay,Chen,and Bun Boy or Xiumin is in EXOM."

"Then..Suho,Chanyeol,Sehun,that owl-eyes guy,and Baekhyun..is in EXOK?"You asked trying to remember that guy who had huge eyeballs...

*Big eyes?....Kyung moo?...KYUNGSOO!*

"I mean...Kyungsoo?"He nodded and looked straight ahead.

You took this advantage and memorized his features...

*He looks like a angry bird..the yellow one...BWAHAHAH!!*

You smiled,holding backs the laughters containing in you.You closed your eyes tightly,not wanting to stare at Kris again...But then a pictures came into your mind.An angry bird.

"BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!"You burst out laughing.

Kris looked at you weirdly."Why are you laughing?..."

"Yo-HAHA-yo-you lo-look like-Bwahah!-A a-angry b-ird!"You said between laughs.

You thought he would have been angry again but instead he pouted..In a cutely weirdly..way.

"Awww~"You cooed.He pouted your way.

"Waeyo?"You pinched his cheeks and suddenly kissed his cheek.

His face turn red and looked away."Y-yah!Wa-waeyo!?"

You chuckled sightly and realized what you have done."Ayyeee~Don't act like you don't like it!"

"Aish!Just tell me!"You smirked."Cause you look cute when your pouting"

His jaw dropped and looked at you again."Hmm..waeyo..yeobo-ah?"His eyes were about to pop open.

"Wh-what?!Y-yeobo?!"You nodded cutely.

He pouted again and looked at you."Aigooo!So keopta!"You pinched his cheeks and smiled widely.

*W-why..Am I doing this?...It's like my whole body has it's own brain,not listening to me..*

You were also confused by your own actions...and so it Kris,he couldn't help but pout in front of you.

You snapped out of it and skipped to the cafe but was stopped by someone grasping onto your wrist.

You looked back and Kris slipped his hand into yours.

"Sa-Sarang-ah...Ehh..can w-you cancel this 'meeting' with Hyunseung?And just spend time with me since our parents are..like,you know.."You nodded slightly and pulled out your phone,calling Hyunseung and canceling the 'meeting'

 


Haii~ Guys!! I'm back and was gave you this..I was on hiatus because I wanted to study more,and in other words I was grounded and need to study and needed to bring up my grades.

I was also able to do a fanfic too~

it's called '~The Wallflower~'

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/359452/the-wallflower-drama-infinite-kimmyungsoo-you

Mianhe~ again for being on hiatus for a LONG LONG LONG LONG AND SO LONG time~