Chapter 7

This Stupid Thing With A Stupid Guy [HIATUS-FOR NOW]

"YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!"Xiumin yelled as he ran down the stairs.

"CATCH HIM BEFORE HE EATS EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Tao screamed while he chased Xiumin down the stairs following by the other ten.

"What's going on??"You asked.You watched as they scarfed everything down in sight.

"They're like eating machines...no point on stopping them now."Kris said behind you."Ah..."You walked down the stairs to find everything...a total mess.

There were food thrown here and there and some at each other.

Sehun was drinking bubble-tea and decided to pick up one of the pearls in the tea and threw it at Suho.

The pearl stuck onto his cheek looking like a big giant mole on him causing everyones laughter to explode.

"What?"Suho asked clueless."HAHAH..H.....H...H-HYUNG....HAHAHHA!!!!!!!"Chanyeol tried to speak to him but failed.

"WHAT!?"Suho screamed out loud

Tao pulled out a spoon that reflected off his face showing the red/brown pearl on his face."BWOH?!!!??!WHO...FUDGING DID THIS TO ME!!!!"Everyone looked at the criminal,who was Sehun.Sehun grabbed a wooden spoon like it was his only weapon.

"YOU!COME HERE!"Sehun stayed at his spot and continued not looking at his hyung's glare.

"A-h-ah...h-h--hyung....I-I-...didn't do anything...."Sehun stuttered.You stood there still holding back the laughters.

"Maknae.Now."Sehun finally stood up and walked up to him.

So,um..right now..you can see that Suho's face is like red...madly red.Which for that,scares the young maknae.

"I'm sorry hyung....."Sehun says looking down at his socks.

"Aigoo!!How can I stay mad at you my little maknae!!!"Suho grabs Sehun and hugs him tightly.The members are like.....shocked on there hyung's actions.

"H-hyung!I'm going to faint any second if you don't let me go!"

"Good."Suho says.

"YOU HAVEN'T CHANGED ONE BIT!"Sehun kicks his legs in uhuh *coughs*....his..'private'.

Suho lets go his maknae and holds his 'private'...(A/N:This is so awkward for me....then again..I think I'm erted... O.o sorry for that...*bows*)

"AISH!YOU FREAKING LITTLE...AISH!!I..AM...GOING...TO..GET..YOU!"He glared at Sehun,who was behind you.Sehun stuck his tounge at his hyung and still hid behide you like a little boy hiding from a imaginary monster.

Suho was rolling like a buffalo on the floor still holding his crotch while others either stared at him or watched T.V.

While you and Kris were eating together in the kitchen.

"Oppa!"You say to Kris.

"Oppa?Huh?"Kris was confused.

"Oppa!"You say one more.

"Stop calling me oppa!Oppa!Oppa!"He mimicked you.

"Arasso....yeobo~"You cooed.

Kris finally got it that you were trying to annoy him by using your aegyo [which was cute for him but didn't show it.....typical Kris]

"Mhmm...Neh jagiya?"Kris shocked you with his words but it didn't stop it from there.He s his arm around his waist and pulled you closed inhaling his scent.

"Ehhh!!"You pulled away and pinched your nose.

"What?"He asked.

"You....Ehh!...smell bad!!!"You screamed.

He smells his armpits."No I Don't!"He yelled back.

You stucked out your tounge."Mehrong!~"You yelled at him.He got up and glared at you."This is your chance to run....1....2.....3....4...5..GO!"You ran like it was your last day on Earth.You looked behind you and sae Kris catching up to you.

You were in the living room running in circles."Yah!What are you doing!"Luhan shouted.You pointed at Kris with a red face chasing you.

"Oh..I know that face...GIRL,YOU BETTER RUN FASTER THAN A FREAKING CHEETAH!"He encourage you.You reached the front door and ran out.

You saw a neighbor looking at you while mowing his lawn."Ah!Sir!Can I hide somewhere?!"You asked him urgently.

You kept on staring at you."Wae?"He asked but no time.You already ran out and looked for a hiding spot.

"YAH!!!!"Kris screamed running in his,Pororo and Pucca pajamas.

There was a kids indoors playground and decided to hide in it.

Unluckily,Kris saw you go in and went in there as well.

He saw you go in the ball pit.

You went/or swam in the ball pit until you saw a familiar figure wearing Pororo and Pucca pajamas....KRIS!

*How The Did He Found Out I Was Here?!?Ah!Nevermind That HIDE!!!*

"SA RANG! WHERE THE BLEEP ARE YOU!"He screamed.

You popped out of the ball pool and said."Yah!Don't curse in here!There are innocent kids in here with innocent minds!"You scolded him.

He didn't listen.Instead he grabbed your hand and got out of the ball pit.

"Ahjussi!!"A little boy called making giant Kris stop."Neh?"Kris asks.

"Why are you making noona scared?"The little 6 year old asks.Kris looks at you.

You had wide eyes and a red face on.He let goes of your wrist and holds onto your hand making your face even more redder.

"Noona is not scared see?She is just surprised."

"Okay ahjussi!Anyeong~"The little boy waves bye to him."What was that ahjussi?"You asks.He turns to you.

"You.Don't you ever run away like that!"You look at him clueless."What?"

"Me?I ran away because of your mad bull face!"You hissed at him."Well,Maybe I don't want you to get by some on the street or even get murdered!"

You looked at him.Not daring to say a word to him.

You finally speak up."You....really care that much?"He silently nodded his head.

He looks at you deeply in the eyes.*What's happening to me?Why?*

You too,was looking for a answer but couldn't find it either.

"Ahjussi!"Both of you turn your heads to the little boy.

"Why are you wearing Pororo and Pucca pajamas?Aren't you too old for that?Dumb ahjussi...."The boy says.

Kris looks down at his pajamas.The toddler was correct.He was too old for Pororo and Pucca.But oh well...

"Can you stop calling me ahjussi?Do I really look really old to you?"The six year old nodded.

"Call me hyung then,arasso?Hyung."

"Okay hyung!Bye Noona!Bye Ahjussi!"The boy snickers and runs off to his umma.

"That kid!"

"Calm down Kris,he's just a little boy."You tried to calm him down.

You turn your head a little to avoid his gaze but felt something on your cheek.

.......Kris was kissing you.......on the cheek.

You look at him.It was still the same,no expression in his eyes."Wae?"You ask.

"Ah....thanks?"He awkwardly smiles.

"For what pabo?"

"For giving me a fun time I guess...."

"Mehrong!"You stuck out your tounge and ran for it."Yah!!!!"Kris screamed running after you again.

While you were at it.You bumped into someone."OOOFF!"Both of you fell.You stood up quickly."Ah!Mianhaeyo!"You apologized.He stood up and waved it off."Don't worry about it.My name is HyunSeung,and who are you?"Hyunseung asked.*Wahhhh....SO....H-CUTE!!*You spazzed in your mind."Helllooo??"

"Oh-My name is Jung Sa Rang!"You bowed.

"Do you live around here?"You nodded your head."May I ask where?"You pointed to the big white mansion.He looked over where your pointing and turned to you."Are you sure you live there SaRang?"You nodded your head again.

"I'm....Kris's fiance...."You admmited."Ah....he's getting married?"

"Aniyo....it's arranged."You admmited once again."Oh...."

(A/N:I'm sorry if this is like.......boring right now...I'm rushing this.School is in two days and I have homework and I have a New Year Eve Party tomorrow >.< Mianhe!!!)

"Sorry,but...did they just pick a random girl?"He asked.This time you didn't have time to answer him."Ah!Mian!I need to go!Heres my number."You quickly wrote down your number and gave it to him."Anyeong!"You continued to run.

You heard Kris's voice."YOU!COME HERE!!!!!"HyunSeung saw him."Is it really true?Ah....never mind..."

"ANDWAE!"You shouted to him.You reached the front door and opened it to see Xiumin fighting over buns with Lay.

"Yah!DON'T EAT OTHER PEOPLE'S FOOD!"Lay shouted at Xiumin.

"SO!I'M HUNGRY!!"Xiumin shot back.

"THEN EAT YOUR CHEEKS!THERE THE ONLY THINGS THAT LOOK LIKE BUNS IN HERE THAT YOU CAN EAT!"Lay hissed.

Xiumin finally let go and pouted."Meanie unicorn!"He mummbled.

You ran off to your room and locked the door hearing the front door that got slammed really hard.

"WHERE IS THAT BRAT?!"Kris shouted for the whole house to hear.

Luhan put up both of his arms."Dude,cool down.Your getting mad because she said that you stink?Seriously?"

"How do you know?"

"Let's say that I over heard your 'little' conversation over there..."Luhan said.

"Your next..."Kris says.

"What?Action speaks louder than words!Not the other way!!!"

You panted and got inside the game room....inside your room...getting a bottle of water inside the mini fridge.You slumped down on the bean bag and huffed.

"Aish...stupid bastard..only because I was trying to be playful to him.I be playful to him...what I expect was...'Aigoo~So cute~' BUT instead I got the y Kris."You pouted.

Suddenly,your phone started to ring."I lost my mind,Noreul choeummannasseulte.No hanappego modeungoseun,Get in slow motion~"

**********(Unknown)******* Answer or Decline

You answered your phone.

Slanted-You    Unknown Person-Bold

"Anyeonghaseyo?"

"Ah!SaRang-Ah!This is HyunSeung!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Donieeee~~~~~~~~~~

Hi!!!!Haha...yeah...I'm going to stop it here.I'm sorry if there is like typos and such.I'm just too lazy to look.Anyway,in the middle part of the story there was an author's note and it's true...I have those things coming up  and I didn't finish my homework and school is in two days!!!Bai!

MEME/GIF SECTION~

Cutest puppy EVER....NO EVERY PUPPY IS CUTE!!

My face when someone's trying to rob my car