Chapter 6

This Stupid Thing With A Stupid Guy [HIATUS-FOR NOW]

"Kris...."You looked up to see a whole lot of tall guys staring at you.

"What are you doing?"He asked you.You couldn't find a answer to his question,so instead,Byunghun answered him.

"Having fun.Why?Is that not allowed?"Kris nodded his head slightly as ever.

"Wah.Last time I checked I owned this school."L.Joe said.

All twelve boys and you looked at him with wide eyes.You broke the silence."Y-you own this school?"He nodded his head.

The bell rang for last period.All twelve boys left,leaving you two alone.

L.joe stood there staring at you."What?"You tilted your head.He bend down,turned his face a little and tapped his cheeks."Aigoo,oppa!"You kissed him on his cheek but he turned his head.So,instead of his cheek,you were REALLY kissing him...

And for the worst part is that...........Kris is watching both of you.

Yes...he didn't go with his friends,he wanted to tease you because to him it's really funny.But then this turned out...

He felt like someone jabbing his heart a million times but his expression doesn't show it...but his feelings and eyes do.

Your whole faced turned red."OPPA!What was that for?!!"You yelled at him.

"For breaking our promise."He said straightly.

"What promise?"

"Think..."

"Oppa..-sigh- please talk in simplier words."

"Aish-Ah nevermind,just think about the past when we were little before you moved to China."With that he turned and left.The same you did too.

*The past?*You tried to remember but...nothing.Two hours past and the last bell rang meaning for dismissal.

You decided to go to the park instead of going home because:

  1. You had to see Kris
  2. You have to live in his house
  3. You don't like him
  4. He is just WAY to arrogant

​Once you got there you sat on one of the wooded benches.It had a wonderful memory because it was the first day you met L.joe.

*FlashBack*

"Umma!Can we go to the park today?!Jebal!"The 7 year old you said.

Your mom softly smiled and nodded."KYAA!COMAWO![Thank You]"

Once both of you got there you saw a boy the same age as you and ran over to him.

You tapped on his shoulder making him jump a little."Anyeong~"You said cutely.He turned around.

"An-anyeong..."He stuttered making you chuckle a little."My name is Jung Sa Rang!What's yours?"

"Lee Byunghun"You smiled widely.

*Fast Foward-it's boring-*

You two were on good terms so you two played hide-and-seek.

You were the hider while Byunghun was the seeker.

Anyway.....two hours past and Byunghun still hasn't found you and grew too worried.The sun was about to set but he still couldn't find you.

"SARANG!"He shouted."SARANG-AH!!!"He shouted once more.

You suddenly popped out of nowhere scaring Byunghun."AHHH!!!!"He soon was relieved that it was you and pulled you into a tight hug.

"Promise me that you will never leave me or hide again from me?"He said very seriously.

You nodded."Arasso oppa,can you let me go now...I'm running out of air..."He let go and pulled out his pinky finger.

You giggled and pulled out your pinky too and locked fingers.

*End Of Flashback*

"So that's why....I left him and never spoke to him in like years......It felt to him that I hid from him all these years and  I never going to see him again.."You said to yourself.

You looked up to see the two kids again playing happily together again.When suddenly a voice scared you...

"What are you doing?"The voice said...yup....Kris.You turned around to see Kris standing right there with his arms crossed and looking at you with a straight face.

"Well?Aren't you going to answer my question?"

"Pshhh....so arrogant..."You murmured.He looked at you a little closer.Feeling your heartbeat increase a little.*What is this??My heart....please...stop*

"What?"He asked you.You looked at him and said."Nothing!Come one~"You slung your backpack over your shoulder and tugged on the sleeve of his shirt and pulled him along with you but suddenly stopped.

He looked at you confused.You turned your head to him and asked him.

"How did you know I was here?"

"Umm......I followed you...."He said in a low tone.

"Wae?"

"Because......uh....my mom called me to bring you home with me soo,yeah..."He lied.

"Oh-Okay!~"You continued on pulling on the end of his sleeve until this time he stopped you.He shook off your hand from his sleeve and held your hand instead of tugging on his sleeve.

You eyes widen..."Ummm"Nothing came out but only that.

"Your going to rip my sleeve now come on..."He felt his heartbeat also increase while holding onto your hand.Feeling the warmth of it and how it perfectly fits.*What is happening to me?Aish....just calm down Kris,calm down*He breathe in and out but everytime he looked at you it comes back again.

Once you got there you opened the door and saw your mother-in law watching t.v.She heard the door closed and looked at both of you with a wide smile.

"Omo!You two like each other already??"She looked down at your hands and giggled a little.

Both of you realized that none of you hasn't pulled away yet and blushed."ANIYO!!!"You shouted,leaving Kris's mom surprised.

"What?So,you don't like each other?"She asked.Both of you nodded your heads."Then why were holding hands...."

"Uh...I was...umm...a theif tried to steal our stuff and ran after us..yeah that's it."You said.But up there...Kris rolled his eyes.

"Oh-kay then..."His mother left and went inside the kitchen.

"Nice lying."He whispered into your ear,making you jump a little.You ignored him and walked up to your room."Aish...bastard."You said quietly to yourself.

It was like a routine to you.You went Kris's home your home,did your homework and ate.

You grabbed your computer and did stuff like went on Asianfanfics.com and other site until you decided to search Kris or Wu YiFan.You laughed seeing his old pictures back then.You were suprised that you could find his pictures.

Incoming call from ************** on skype...Answer or Decline

You answered the call then popped up Byunghun.

"Anyeong Oppa!"You said.

"How's my clumsy??"He asked you.You looked closer into his room."Oppa....your room is....dirty..."You said holding back your laugh.He turned hs head a little and kicked some stuff around and said."There!Clean!"You laughed so loud then put a pillow over your mouth,blocking some sounds of your laughter.

"Oh,how do you find my account oppa?"You asked him.

"I have my ways."He said while wiggling his eyebrows."Stalker!"You shouted at the screen.

"Watcha doin' dongsaeng?"He switched the topic and went ahead.

"Trying to get use to this new room and house of mine."You pouted.

"Are you getting along with the 'devil'"He kinda whispered.You shook your head.

"He's being either a sly guy,bastard,or a ."You could've thought of million things to say about him but didn't want to because you don't want to 'waste your words' on him.

"You know you could just say you hate him..."You shrugged."I think my words describe him better."You smirked.

"Yeah,yeah...but-"

"Shhh..oppa,be quiet for a second...I'll be back.."You cutted him off.You went out of your room and peered downstairs and saw his 11 friends down there.

"HYUNG!!!"One of them said.You hid behind a counter and saw Kris get out of his room and walked downstairs..

"What?"He said as he rubbed his eyes."Anything new?Your boring now hyung."One of his friends said.Kris shot him a glare causing him to hide behind a tall curly,blond boy.

"Anyway hyung,anything new?I didn't see you walk to your house after school...do you have a girlfriend?"He asked suspiciously.Kris hid his shock expression and shooked his head.

"Then....why?"He asked.

"I can anywhere I want?Problem Chanyeol?"Chanyeol shooked his head and ran up the stairs the same time you got out behind the counter.

"Omo...why are you here?"Chanyeol said as he stared at you.

"I...was...uh..."You didn't want to tell him and just stuttered.

"Kris!!!"He screamed making Kris come up fast.

"What?"He looked at Chanyeol that at you."You...I thought you were sleeping..."

"Sleeping?!WHAT?"The other 10 came up fast and stared at you with wide eyes."YOU!"They all shouted.They looked back at Kris who was shocked as well.

"Why is she here?"Tao asked.

"She's my fiance..."

"WHAT!!"They all shouted.

"SA RANG!!"A voice shouted in her room."Who's that?"Kris asked.

"My computer..."You murmured.He went inside your room and looked over your computer and saw L.Joe eating a nutella sandwich."You!"L.Joe said pointing at Kris though his screen.

"Where's Sa Rang?"He asked.

"Just wait you bastard..."Byunghun's eyes widen."Bwoh?!Bastard?!YOU!-"Kris cut him off my closing Sa Rang's laptop and went outside.

"So...YOU NEVER TOLD US YOU HAVE A FIANCE!"One of them shouted.

"Because it's arranged Kai."

"Ohhhh...then they just picked a random girl?"Kai asked.Kris shooked his head.

"You ask her.I'm getting a headache from you guys."Kris said as he walked into his room leaving eleven guys with you.

"Soo..."They all said.

"Come in."You told them.And they obeyed.

"What do you want to know?"You asked them."Did Kris's parents just pick you?"

"Woah...can I learn your names first...Here."You handed them a sticky note and a pen to write their names on then put them on their shirts.

"Okay..so..No,they did not just pick me.My parents are childhood friends with his parents.What else?"

"Who are your parents?"Suho asked."My parents are a well known company called the Jung Corporation.I am their only daughter and only child."

"Wow..that's a really or um the second biggest companys in the world!Besides The Wu's.But then you two are getting married!"Chen said.

"What's your nationality?"Sehun asked.Sehun got glares or are-you-kidding-me-looks.

"Korean of course.I just came back from China."Three members had their mouths wide open."You speak Chinese then?"Lay asked you.You nodded your head.

"Do you like Kris?"Tao asked hoping you aren't.

"No,I just met the guy and he's arrogant."Tao had a smile on his face.

"DINNER'S READY!"A maid shouted.

"FOOOOOOODDDD!!!!"Xiumin yelled as he ran out with the rest of the guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Donee!~~~~~~~~~~~~```

Thank You for reading!!I finally done!I just got back from Seaworld~~Hehe So Baii But wait..Meme/GIF Section time~

Meme/GIF Section~

Hehehe -U- Jaejoong~

Kyuhunnie~

Onew Condition!! >.<

Taecyeon's Face...What is he doing?

Okayyy Baii~