Chapter 5

This Stupid Thing With A Stupid Guy [HIATUS-FOR NOW]

After you got your schedule the main office lady let you just skip 1st period and look around the school and gave you a pass.It was a HUGE school nothing compared to your old school back in China.

You kept walking waiting for 1st period to be over already.You spotted like a small park with a pond.You sat on one of the benches near the pond.

*Kyaaa~So peaceful...*You admired the scenery.Then you took out a small composition notebook and began writing something down...lyrics.You loved singing,playing the piano,and composing your own song.You hummed to your lyrics you wrote down,erased some of them and replaced them.

BRINGGG RINNNGG -1st period is over-

You quickly put away your things and looked for your class while bumping into other people "Mianhe"You kept on saying,while bumping into people.

"Ah-finally..."You looked at your second period.You hesitated to opened the door but opened it anyway,like you had a choice.

You gaved the pass to your teacher.He smiled at you and greeted himself."Hello,your the new student here.Jung Sa Rang,correct?"You nodded your head."Great!I am your English teacher,Mr.Choi."You bowed."Anyeonghaseyo Mr.Choi"

He turned to the class and asked you to introduce yourself."Anyeonghaseyo,my name is Jung Sa Rang.Please take care of me."You smiled then bowed to the class.

You heard murmurs all around the class while boys kept checking you out."Please sit next to Tao.You looked were he was pointing and walked towards the seat.

Tao looked at you and smiled."Anyeong~Looks like we meet again.By the way,uh-what is your name?"He had this cute gummy smile that I don't know but it's just TOO cute.

You smiled and nodded."Jung Sa Rang~Chingu?"He nodded then turned back at the lecture.*This is going well~*

The bell rang already,so you got your stuff and left but stopped but someone,Tao."SaRang!"

"Yes?"You asked.

"U-uh..um..do you want to eat lunch with us during the lunch period?"He looked down.Kinda worried by either you say yes or no.You couldn't say no to him,JUST LOOK AT THE GUY!You had no choice and said yes.

"Chincha?!"He had that gummy smile back on his face again and jumped with joy.You chuckled at his childness and went to your next class.

Lunch period.

Anyways,you got your lunch and looked for Tao.Surprisingly he was sitting next to that guy,Kris Wu.*He's Friends With Kris?The guy I'm marrying...no way.-Sigh- Just be yourself Sa Rang.*You snapped out of it when you felt a hand near your face."Tao!-"You couldn't finish your sentence because he already pulled you to his table.

"HYUNGS!!"He screamed.You counted how many people were there including Tao,12 in all.

"Who is this dongsaeng?"He had black hair and yeah...black hair with cute eyes but nothing compared to Tao.

"Suho Hyung!This is Sa Rang!"He pushed you down into a seat next to him."Ooph!"He kept on smiling.You felt someone shooting laser at you.You looked up,shocked,you quickly looked away knowing who it was.Kris.You also felt his glare and stood up."M-m-mianhe.I need go to the restroom."You bowed and quickly scurried away.

"Aww~Tao,you scared her!"

"Aniyo!!It was Kris Hyung!He kept staring at her!"They all looked at Kris who was eating his lunch peacefully again.

"Dongsaenggie~How do you know her?"A Blonde-curly hair asked him.

"I saw her wondering around looking for something and scared her.And she's in my 2nd period."He slightly blushed but it wasn't noticeable to see.

Back to you-----

"Aish!WHY DO I HAVE TO MARRY THAT SON OF A JERK!"You screamed.You didn't go to the potty or restroom,instead you directly walked towards the somewhat-abandoned little version of a park.You didn't notice but there was someone already sleeping there.He had blond hair with a book covering his face.He was lying down on his back on the bench.He squirmed but eventually got up and looked at you.*He looks...familier*He also thought the same thing as you until it hit him."Clumsy?"He carefully asked you.You were shocked,no one has called you except for...Byunghun,or L.Joe.

"L.joe?"He smiled widely.He jumped up and hugged you tightly."Yah!Clumsy!Why didn't you tell me you were here?"He put an arm around you and sat down on the soft grass.

"Well,I didn't even know you go here oppa."You notice more about his features.Still the same but not his hair."What happen to your purple-ish hair?"You asked him."I got bored of it,but anyway....why are you here?Busniess/company thing?"You shooked your head.

"No,I have to get married."You looked away,not wanting to meet eyes.

"BWOH?!MARRIED???!!"He shouted.

"Oppa!Don't scream!"You put a finger to his mouth then told him everything.

"Ha!Kris?You?Married?I can't believe it!My little dongsaeng is finally married but going to live with the devil."He gave a look.

You were confused."How is 'he' a devil?"You asked him.

"Well my clumsy chingu,he just is!"He said not gving a hint to you."Oppa~Tell me,jebal~"He shooked his head."Ani,I'm not telling you!You'll see."He glanced at your bag.Without you looking he grabbed it and looked inside.

"Aigoo~You still write this?"You looked at him and yelled."OPPA!Give that back!"He stood up and extended his arm higher so you couldn't reach it."Hahaha!You haven't grown a bit!"

"Byunghun!Give it back!Jebal~"He shooked his head.

You stopped and remembered something."Oppa~Give it back or else."He tilted his head.

"Or else what?"

"Or else I show that picture of your pre-debut picture."He put his hand down."Please,I still look hot and I bet you don't have that picture of me."

"Aniyo~I have four pictures of you...One of your pre-debut photos and three pictures of your pink,purple,and orange hair."He looked at you."No one knows except you and my hair before...He glared at you."Can you show me the pictures.You smirked and took them out of you bag.

"Aigoo~You look so cute back then."You looked at his pre-debut photo."I know,I know I was hot now give me those photo of my hair."

You put the photos behind your back."ANIYO!Give me back my book!"He looked at you with intense eyes."Arasso,will switch..."He carefully gave you back you book and you carefull gave him the photos except the pre-debut photo.

You snatched the book and quickly hid back the photos in your bag."YAH!Give me the photos!"You ran for your life."NO!AND PINK DOESN'T SUIT YOU OPPA!"You kept on running even thought it felt like you were going to faint any second."Aish!This Brat!SaRang-Ah!"He kept on running after you.

You saw 12 figures coming towards you.It was Kris and the panda eyes,Tao.You looked behind you again,*Aish,he's still running*Kris,Tao,and the other guys were getting closer to you.

-----

"Hyung,Isn't that SaRang?"Kris looked forward.You were running like a theif who stole something.There was another runnning figure.Suddenly you shouted something."OPPA!!ORANGE SUITS YOU THOUGH!"

*Oppa?Who?*He looked closer to the figure that was running after you.It was no other than L.Joe.

------

You suddenly stopped and turned around and saw L.joe already right infont of you."O-o-oppa..."You stuttered.

"Give me the photos.NOW."You gave him the photos but quietly laughed."What?"He asked you trying to catch his breath."Ah...n.othing.."You also needed to catch your breath.

There was 24 pairs of feet infront of you ** You looked up to see Kris right infront of you...

"Kris..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Done~~~:)

Heellllooooo~Again I hoped you liked it!

Meme/Gif Section---

 

Baiii