Chapter 1

This Stupid Thing With A Stupid Guy [HIATUS-FOR NOW]

*Your thoughts* 

There was a knock on your door multiple times.

"Young mistress,please come out your parents are waiting for you in the living room."You groaned while trying to get up.

"Hmph..what now???"You thought as you dragged yourself to the living room.Your parents saw you while slowly walking down the stairs.

"Umma?Appa?"You said as you moved your bangs out of the way.

"Oh!SaRang!Come on sit~"She cooed waiting impatiently."Aigoo,what is it now??Are we going to back to Korea?"The both shooked their heads but still keeping their wide smiles on their face.

You finally slumped down on the leather imited-edition couch.You tilted your head to the side."Huh?What is it?"

Your umma spoked out first."Well you know the company is about to be bankrupt, right honey?"You nodded your head."And......?"

"Just get it over with jagiya"Your appa said to your mom.She kept on smiling.*This better be good...aish..wasting my beauty sleep*You looked over at the clock hanging over the door."UMMA!Jebal~Just tell me,I'm going to be late!"

She sighed."....Your getting married..."Your mouth opened wide.

"M-m-m-m-m-m"Your couldn't spit out the word."Marr-ied"Your dad said it in syllables."I KNOW!But WAE!!!"

"Keep your voice down!!"You glared at her then stormed out and went back to your room.

"Aish...why me?!"You kicked at your chair.*PLEASE be a dream...*Your rubbed your temples and went into your bathroom.

---------------------

*Kris/Wu YiFan's Thoughts*

"Young master!"Wu Yifan or Kris groaned while covering his ears by putting his pillow on his head."Young master!Please come out!Your parents have something important to tell you!"The knocking and yelling stopped when the head butler walked away doing other things.

Doing the same thing as you Wu YiFan slumped on the couch and looked glared at his parents."Shénme?(What?)"His mother smiled.She elbowed her husband's arm telling him to tell him.

"Your getting married son."He smiled.Wu Yifan glared at them onced more."Are you serious about this?!"

His voice got more louder.Kris's mom shooked her head."AISH!Wèishéme??!!(WHY??!!)"He yelled at both of his parents.

"Why?!Should I get married to a ugly stranger that I don't even know??"

"You do know her Kris.AND SHE IS NOT UGLY!!!"His mom stood up and glared at him."How?!"

"You knew each other since age 4,you probably don't remember each other now since they and us got more busier"

Kris stomped back into his room and laid down on his bed caring if he had school or not.*Since when did I agree to this?NEVER.*

A/N:

Annyeonghaseyo!*Bows* I'm LOVEYOUTaeminLee-Imida!

So this is 'This Stupid Thing With A Stupid Guy' So you guys-in this chapter- found out that YOU and Kris are getting married ^U^I'm awesome right?Yeah I am.This is me talking if you see this red color alrighty?O.K!

I hope you like the first chapter so far.I'm so sorry if you don't ;_; I will also have a gif/meme section at the end of the story okay bai bai~BTW I might mix up the story from the plot -___-

Meme/Gif Section~

Are you?Lol I don't know either...

Again I'm sorry if you didn't like it -____-

I need to ask......XD

Yes,Yes...me and Myungsoo love you <3

Don't Leave me!I'm Sorry!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:Kris your getting married....

Kris:I'm Sorry... What?!

A/N: -_-......Your Engaged...

NOW.....JUMP!

O.M.G LOL ...XD

OK BAIII