Chapter 4

This Stupid Thing With A Stupid Guy [HIATUS-FOR NOW]

The Next Day~ 

-------

There was a loud knock on your door."Hmm?"You manage to say.

"SaRang-ah,can I talk to you?"It was your mother's voice from the other side of the door."NEH!"You screamed.

She came in,closed the door,and sat on the edge of your bed."SaRang?Sit up."

You sat up and looked at her."SaRang,please be nice,your regular self,not a brat or umm...a ..."She carefully said.You nodded."Thank you.Now hurry up you need to go to school,your uniform is in the bathroom."You looked at the time and ran and got ready.(A/N:It's like the one in Boys Over Flowers --->)

You ate breakfeast and finished,headed out the door but realized something...you didn't even know where it is.

"Ah!Mrs.Wu?Can you tell me where the school is?"You asked."What?Aren't you riding the limo?"You shooked your head.

"Then go!"She smiled and gently pushed you outside then pointing at the black limo.You rode and waited until you got there.

"Uh..sir?"You asked you driver."Hmm?"

"Is Kris already there?"He nodded his head.*That Jerk Left Me...Be Your Regular Self SaRang....Be Nice..*You remebered on what your umma said and decided that you need to do this for the company and ONLY the company.

You got out of the limo thanking the driver and looked around looking for the main office.

"Aish...where is it?"You looked all around but nothing you looked at all of the floors (4-5 floors).

"Anyeong!"A voice said that made you jump in mid air.You put your hand to your chest and breath.

"Aigoo..Did I scare you?"It was a boy who had panda-like eyes,it was cute so you smiled then shooked your head.

"Aniyo,you just startled me."You said as you studied his facial features."Ahhh...oh,but I never seen you here?Are you new?"He asked you.You nodded you head but then came a gummy smile.You wanted to pinch his cheeks so badly but couldn't.He grabbed your hand making again startled.Both of you ran somewhere and it's the.......main office.

"Thank you,I couldn't find it.By the way...what's your name?"You asked him.He pointed at his name tag then said.

"Huang Zitao.Call me 'Tao' instead."

"Isn't that Chinese."He nodded his head."Uh-neh,I'm Chinese not Korean."He smiled cutely looking down at his shoes.

You ruffled his hair,he looked up again."Xie Xie Tao"You smiled then went inside into the office.He looked at you in shocked.*She Speaks Chinese...and she's cute*Tao couldn't hide the smile from forming on his face until a voice called him.

"TAO!"He looked back and saw his hyung."Ah!Baozi!"

"Where were you?"

He looked at the main office again and smiled.''No where."He said innocently.'Baozi' shooked his head and said."Come on,they're waiting for us."

-------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~DONIEEE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ah~I hoped you liked it :) and coming news is....*drum roll* L.JOE is coming!Sorry if it's short :(

MEME/GIF SECTION~

He's Coming~

Want some???

*_* That's me if I see my Bias...N.J-No Joke

Any nicknames for him ?_? anyone?

Just let them hate :)

How about Krissie? No?Ehh...IDK

Lol KevJumba >.<

Who is this lovely boy? \(^U^)/ SO CUTE!

And Now...Huang Zitao!!!Buing Buing~

Bai Bai~