Epilogue

Kissing the Sun, Kissing the Moon

 

Minho and Key bolted from the car park and towards the university's great hall. They were pulling on their graduation robes as they ran; their trencher caps in their mouths. Minho skidded to a stop outside the entry to the atrium of the hall and waited for Key to catch up. They had just made it in time, the last of the other graduates were being escorted in.

"Oh my god," panted Key, desperately trying to regain his breath as he adjusted his robe, "Can we please stop running in the future?!"

"It is not my fault that we were almost late," Minho grinned and made sure he hadn't lost their car keys in their mad dash. "Someone didn't want to leave bed this morning."

"Well, someone was acting like a baby and wanted my loving attention," Key retorted.

Minho's grin grew wider and something suggestive sparked in his eyes as he grabbed Key's arm and pulled him in closer. "If you want more, we can continue it afterwards as part of our celebrations," he whispered in his ear.

A faint blush covered Key's face and he hid it by burrowing his face into Minho's shoulder. "You bastard," he said.

"Hey!" Jonghyun hissed at them from just inside the entrance to the hall. "Are you guys going to come in and graduate or what?" Minho gave him a little wave, acknowledging the world outside of Key. He then stopped Key from moving completely away from him and leaned forward to give him a sweet kiss. 

"Congratulations," he breathed across Key's lips.

"Congratulations," the other murmured back.

"Guys!" Jonghyun urgently hissed at them, "Not yet! You haven't graduated yet! Now get in here!"

 

 

--  END --

 

 


 

A/N: Yeah ... I was in a mood and wanted a little bit more of these two  :3