AJ X CL

CL Brings The Boys Out!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a quiet Saturday morning meaning the married couple had the perfect excuse for sleeping in.

Their California bed which was situated by the window and out looked the sea was the best aspect of their home. 

The sunlight peeked through the curtains immediately causing Chaerin to flutter her eyes open.

She stayed in bed watching it become morning before she decided to get up and wash up.

A shirtless Jaeseop followed her into the bathroom and wrapped his huge arms around his lovely wife.

"Good morning beautiful," he said groggily while kissing her shoulder.

"Good morning y," Chaerin giggled in response.

Jaeseop secured her in his arms while they brushed their teeth together.

Afterwards they lazily stumbled back to the bedroom.

Chaerin was about to get some fresh clothes to put on when Jaeseop caught her wrist.

"It's still early baby...we should go back to bed and cuddle...or do something else," he smirked.

Chaerin playfully rolled her eyes. Jaeseop pushed her down on the bed before climbing on top of her.

He moved her hair to side and began kissing her neck.

Chaerin's skin felt like it was on fire. It always felt like that when Jaeseop touched her.

His lips slowly travelled down to her s in a teasing manner. 

Alternating between s, he on them eagerly as Chaerin arched her back trying really hard not to moan so loudly.

"What's daddy doing to mommy?" a tiny boy about four suddenly voiced.

A whimsical boy about six years old replied, "It's called feeding. That's where we used to drink milk from."

He pointed at his mommy. 

Chaerin immediately pushed Jaeseop off of her and tightened the silky robe she was donning. 

"But daddy's old," the little boy scrunched up his nose. He was extremely confused.

"Kids enough!" Jaeseop clapped his hands, "Jaehyuk go help your little brother get ready for breakfast. We'll meet you downstairs. Go."

With that he shooed them away.

Chaerin face palmed herself. "I have never felt so embarrassed as a mother."

"It's okay sweetheart. They'll forgot about it by the end of the day," Jaeseop said while kissing her cheek. 

"It's not Chaejin that I'm wondered about...It's Jaehyuk. He's a smart cookie you know?"

"And he get his smarts from me," Jaeseop winked. 

"Shut up! He gets it from me," Chaerin laughed and then climbed out of bed. 

She scurried downstairs to attend her hungry children. 

"Hm what should we have today?" Chaerin muttered as she opened the cabinets. 

"American style pancakes!" Jaehyuk instantly replied. Chaejin started clapping excitedly. 

"PANCAKES! PANCAKES!" they chanted. Jaeseop joined in causing Chaerin to laugh out loud.

"Fine, whatever my babies want," she winked at her husband. He blew her a kiss in response.

"EWWW GROSS!" Chaejin exclaimed after witnessing that. 

"Why you little!" Jaeseop laughed. He picked up the little one up and twirled him around while ruffling his hair. 

It was an exhausting day for both parents. Their kids insisted they spend the whole day the park. 

Being loving parents, Chaerin and Jaeseop couldn't help but comply to their every wish. 

"Jaeseoppie, rub my belly. I think I ate too much ice-cream today," Chaerin p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter