Verbal Jint X CL

CL Brings The Boys Out!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ah unni, I’m so nervous! Are you sure I look hot?” CL asked, biting on her lip.

“Stop that! Do you want to will start bleeding and ultimately embarrass yourself in front of your crush?” Dara scolded.

CL’s face flushed. “Unni! Keep it down.” Few people knew about her crush...

It was silly that someone her at her age still experienced silly things like this.

“And you look perfect!” Dara suddenly changed her tone. “Ah my Chaerin is so pretty,” she beamed like a happy mother.

“Hul. You’re so bipolar,” CL chuckled.

“Hush!” Dara laughed.

“CL your shot is up next!” a PD suddenly popped in.

“Time to shine baby girl,” Dara winked.

CL held in her breath as she followed the PD.

They promptly arrived at the set. And there he was in all his glory.

Kim Jintae.

AKA Verbal Vint. 

He was finishing up his shot. He glanced at CL when she stepped inside the set, but she quickly looked away. She was too nervous to look directly in his eyes.

Though it was only a short minute, CL watched Jintae rap his last part super intently.

No doubt he was pro.

The music cut off, and then the lights switched on.

“That’s a cut! Thank you all for your hard work!” one of the staff members exclaimed.

CL pouted subconsciously. It was over so soon.

Jintae’s manager appeared. “Thank you for your hard work PD-nim. Were these the last shots?”

“Ah yes. We filmed all of Jintae-ssi’s scenes,” the PD bowed.

“Ready to go, Jintae-ah?” his manager called out as Jintae finished bowing to all the staff.

‘He’s so polite,’ CL thought.

“Do I have anything else on my schedule for today?” Jintae asked.

His manager shook his head, “No but…”

“I want to show my hoobae the same courtesy. It’s not fair that we arrived at the same time, and I get to leave early,” he suddenly proclaimed, surprising everyone in the room.

CL was the most surprised. She didn’t know how to react. Was she supposed to thank him?

“But Jintae…they filmed all your shots already, there’s no need…” his manager whispered.

“I’ll like to monitor the outcome too,” Jintae insisted. His manager eventually gave in.

“Alright!” the PD clapped his hands. “So it’s settled. CL-ssi, you’re up.”

CL inhaled. She needed to be confident right now. She quickly transformed from Chaerin to CL.

-----

“That’s a wrap everyone!” the PD announced.

“Thank you for hard work,” CL bowed politely.

The staff members clapped.

CL sighed. This proved to be more nerve-wracking than any of 2NE1’s comebacks. It’s all because of Kim Jintae. Her ultimate crush.

He had been watching her. That little fact was both exhilarating and nerve-wracking at the same time.

He probably didn’t even see her as a real rapper. CL wished she could have showed him some of her true colors.

Then, maybe he’d be so impressed he’d want to collab with her.

But that was just CL’s wishful thinking.

“Ah…CL-ssi?”

CL froze. She recognized that voice immediately. Just when she thought her poor heart couldn’t take anymore, here he was about to give her a freaking heart attack!

She turned around slowly.

“Hello sunbaenim. Good work today,” CL said confidently. She had to put on a strong front for him.

“You too. Good work,” he congratulated. Then, he smiled. He smiled at her!

“Are you busy?” he suddenly asked.

CL’s heart officially stopped.

“I’d like to invite you to dinner. Won’t you join?” he asked smoothly.

“I’d love to…” CL said calmly though internally she was dying.

Jintae smirked a little. “Cool. Let’s meet in about two hours.”

It all happened so fast. They had exchanged hungers and had quickly said goodbye.

CL was back at home, staring at the ceiling. Officially on cloud 9.

“Is she dead?” Bom joked when she saw her sprawled out on the bed like that.

“Nah. Verbal Jint just asked her out, she’ll live,” Dara replied.

“Unni aren’t you going to get ready?” Minji asked excitedly.

“Yah yah let her recover a bit,” Dara chuckled.

-----

Jintae had texted her the address, and CL was finally on her way. 

She didn’t know what to expect.

CL was feeling all giddy inside when she stepped inside the restaurant. Jintae caught her gaze from across and waved for her to come.

“Hi,” CL said.

“Hi,” he replied back coolly. CL noticed something odd. There was another male at their table. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion until she finally got her answer.

“This is my friend No Chang Joong. He’s a big a fan of yours,” Jintae introduced.

“Nice to meet you…” CL said.

It all made sense now. Jintae had set her up! Here she thought maybe he was slightly interested in her.

What a fool she was!

“Take a s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter