V X CL

CL Brings The Boys Out!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Stop following me around you little brat!" CL groaned. "But noona I love you," Taehyung pouted and batted his long eyelashes. He was adorable and he knew no one could resist his charms not even his noona. But Taehyung was only a child. Meanwhile, CL was a senior in high school who drove her own car and already had her first kiss.

 

Taehyung had never kissed a girl.

 

"Noona, can you please take me to get a milkshake just this once hmm?" Taehyung continued to beg. CL rolled her eyes. "Taehyung, what's up with you? Why do you insist on spending so much time with me these days?" CL asked semi-seriously. Taehyung heaved a sigh. "Well to be honest...I know your graduation is coming soon. You'll go away for college and I'll never see you again."

 

"Oh Taehyung come here!" CL said cutely while putting him a headlock and rubbed his hair. "Noona this is embarrassing!" Taehyung blushed. "Come on let's go get that shake!" CL laughed. Taehyung looked over at CL and smiled. She probably didn't know how serious he was about his feelings for her...but he was deeply in love.

 

CL's graduation came, and Taehyung's instincts got the best of him so he ended up robbing CL of a kiss. It had been a sweet, innocent kiss, but to Taehyung it meant so much more.

 

He would remember his first kiss forever.

 

"Goodbye, noona."

 

When Taehyung turned twenty-one, he was almost unrecognizable. Mainly because he had grown up handsomely. All his baby fat was gone was replaced by a sharp jawline and a defined nose.

 

Taehyung was the last person CL expected to run into at the infamous club in Gangnam. It's true that Taehyung had been legal since he was 19 but this specific club bumped the age restriction to 21 and up. Even so, CL was beyond shocked as she had only memories of a cute and innocent dongsaeng.

 

"Taehyungie!" she blurted out without thinking. Taehyung immediately recognized CL's husky voice despite the booming music. He swiftly turned around. "Noona?" "Oh it is you!" CL said as she covered in disbelief. Then she took his hand so they could talk in a quieter place. The friends he came with (Namjoon and Jin) looked on curiously. No older women ever took an interest in them before. This was a first.

 

When they reached a well-lit area, it was the first time CL really looked at Taehyung as a man. She couldn't ignore his manly features. God he had really grown, and he was hot. Snapping out of it, CL began laughing, "I didn't think our next meeting would be at a club. What a wonderful surprise."

 

CL probably didn't notice it herself, but she had matured too. Taehyung noticed that she only turned more beautiful. She wore more makeup yes but her style changed completely and she was flaunting those curves she kept hidden in high school. He could tell she was confident with her body as she should be. She was absolutely gorgeous.

 

"I didn't think we'd ever seen each other again to be honest," Taehyung said shyly. "Me either," CL said breathlessly. "Let me buy you a drink. I see you're a big boy now," she smirked. Taehyung shook his head while laughing. Ditching their friends, CL and Taehyung made their way to the bar.

 

After catching up over a couple of drinks, their conversation took a different turn. Instead of talking about their parents, jobs, and school, they talked about their love life openly with each other. "So you're saying she broke up with you because of your hair?" CL burst out laughing. Taehyung rubbed his neck, "Yah noona. She was my first girlfriend. We were both a little immature."

 

"That's too funny. What c-color did you have it?" CL asked, slurring her words a bit. "Orange," Taehyung replied while laughing. CL nearly snorted out her drink. She was extremely drunk so everything at this point seemed funny to her. It was one of her drinking habits. CL's friends approached the bar and tried to get her to go home with them but CL insisted on staying with Taehyung.

 

"Gals, he's my little precious dongsaeng," CL said cheekily. "Oh! You mean the one who was in love with you?" her friend Sohee giggled. Taehyung began blushing madly. It was too dark for anyone to notice. CL wrapped her arm around Taehyung, initiating skinship for the first time that night. "Look at you...just look at you, Taehyung. You're ing hot!" CL laughed.

 

"Uh thanks?" Taehyung rubbed the back of his head. He wished he could stop blushing. Wait CL thinks he's hot? Before he could process it completely, CL was grabbing his face and attempting to kiss him. CL's friends had dis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter