Teddy Park X CL

CL Brings The Boys Out!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: this is short but enjoy!

"Teddy please! Please don't do this to me!" she cried pathetically on her knees, practically begging Park Hongjun, her producer, not to leave her for another woman. 

Because that's all Chaerin will ever be: the other woman. His plaything. His toy. He was never serious about her. 

It was cruel of Teddy but late night sessions at the studio got lonely. He was an and he knew it. 

Makeup all smudged, CL continued crying helplessly on the floor. She felt like her lungs would give out on her soon. 

"CL...stop this. Get up," Teddy said nonchalantly. He didn't even offer her a hand. He just stood there and watched her cry in his studio. 

The fearless, independent woman that the world knew as CL broke down into a poor, pathetic, insecure girl...in love. She didn't know better. 

Having trained since a young age, she never experienced a real relationship. But she knew what she felt for Hongjun was real. It had to be real. 

"Get out, Chae," Teddy said hoarsely, "I want you to get out this instant." He didn't raise his voice but his cold words were enough to pierce her heart. 

"Oppa," CL cried out while wiping her tears, "How can you just push me away like this? Huh? I've been by your side for as long I as remember! Yet you're marrying this you just met?! You can't do this to me, oppa." 

Teddy sighed deeply and rubbed his temples, "Chaerin, I-I didn't actually think you were in love with me. I mean it was cute when you would mention me as your ideal type and but not once did I explicitly say I felt the same. Now did I?"

CL slapped Teddy across the face without warning. "You did! Through your actions! We made love countless of times in this very studio, oppa. I let you take my ity and as I recall, that night you were SO excited about popping my cherry. You even said you were happy that I chose you!" 

Teddy bit his lip as the guilt build up inside of him. He didn't know how to respond. "We'll discuss this later. But I really need you to get out, right NOW." He placed his hands on her shoulders and physically pushed her out the door. 

Just at the moment Yeseul was coming to Teddy's studio with a cheerful expression on her face. It had been a while since she had last seen her boyfriend. 

Unfortunately, Yeseul came at the exact bad timing as Teddy was shoving CL out causing Yeseul to collide with CL. Two hot lattes fell onto her. 

CL screamed in pain, and Yeseul could only open in shock. 

"You see what happens when you don't listen?!" Teddy yelled. CL kept her head down as the tears finally came down. Her skin burned like hell. 

"What is going on here? CL, are you alright?" Yeseul asked. 

Teddy sighed as he tried to recompose himself. "I'm sorry babe. We were having an argument over her solo, but CL's leaving now." 

He grabbed his girlfriend's hand and closed the door to his studio, leaving a sobbing CL just outside. 

"I know she's one of YG's favorites but that girl just infuriates me sometimes!" she heard Teddy say as she forcefully picked up her feet and left. 

"He's going to pay for this," CL gritted her teeth as she wiped her tears. 

Weeks passed and CL largely ignored Teddy much to his delight but he didn't see what was coming for him. 

Karma karma karma it looking for you. What u gonna do when they come for you. Karma karma karma it gonna find you.

"CL's debuting in America," YG announced almost unexpectedly. CL's eyes perked, wondering if YG was out of his mind.

It's true she's been getting friendly with some American artists but CL did not see this coming. It was too sudden.

"CL, you'll be having a collab with Diplo for the Style Icon Awards, then you're off to America where you'll meet up with foreign producers. Sound good? Okay meeting's over." 

CL just sat there dumfounded. Everyone had filed out of YG's office except her. She failed to notice that Teddy was also lingering behind.

"Just so you know I personally asked YG to leave me out of this 'little' project," Teddy whispered in her ear. "Good luck finding producers." 

" you," CL spat. It was the first time since the incident that she showed any reaction, and she was hostile. It took Teddy by surprise b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter