Max Changmin X CL

CL Brings The Boys Out!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changmin never thought he would fall in love with a nerdy girl.

He was only the most popular, most attractive, most talented and richest person at his whole campus. 

Yet...he couldn't get her to fall in love with him. 

Thus commenced his new mission: OTN (Operation Turn Nerdy)

"You're going to fall for you me, miss Lee Chaerin," Changmin smirked to himself. 

The first thing Changmin felt he needed to do was change his entire wardrobe. 

He got rid of all his polo shirts and replaced them with cardigans and vests. 

He also decided to sport glasses which actually framed his face quite nicely. 

He got a haircut and even sleeked it back...like a total nerd. 

It was perfect. 

His new transformation took the campus by surprise. 

"Max what the hell?" Jessica, a friend of his inner circle, scoffed upon seeing him. 

"Do you like it?" Changmin smirked. 

"I must admit. It doesn't look all that bad..." she reasoned as she checked him out. 
 
"Anyways doll face, enough of this chit chat. I got books to hit." 

Changmin was surprised to find the library rather empty but a huge smile appeared  on face after he spotted Lee Chaerin at a table by herself.

Changmin decided to go sit by her. 

"Hi," he greeted.

Chaerin said nothing and just started at him with a blank expression. 

Changmin ignored the fact that this was the first time a girl didn't blush in his presence and just took a seat across from her. 

Chaerin resisted the urge to roll her eyes and suddenly placed a stack of books at the center of the table.

"What's with the books?" Changmin asked innocently. 

Chaerin wanted to growl. 

Didn't he know she despised him? 

She'd heard about Max Changmin and she didn't like him one bit.

He had prince syndrome.

He was egotistical. 

He's was a player. 

He was a ing wink machine. 

And yeah, he was funny and blah blah

But....

He was pretty much brainless. He had nothing to boast about except maybe his good looks. 

Chaerin hated admitting it, but his features weren't bad. 

He was attractive in a sickening kind of way that made her brain hurt whenever she stared too hard. 

Luckily for her, Chaerin had learned to block the effect of his charms. 

She wasn't like the other girls who swooned at his feet. No sir. 

"Hello? Earth to Chaerin?" Changmin's laugh brought her back from her little trance. 

"There's plenty of other tables around why don't you go sit somewhere ELSE?" Chaerin fumed in anger, "And how the hell do you know my name?" 

Changmin was taken aback by her strong aura. 

"We've had class together." 

"Oh so you've noticed," Chaerin muttered under her breath. 

"So can I sit here?" Changmin asked in a flirtatious manner. 

"Do whatever you want. It's a free country," Chaerin rolled her eyes with dismissing him with a wave of the hand. 

She had no time to deal with this idiot. She had a big exam coming up. 

Chaerin went back to studying while Changmin took out some homework and pretended to do it. 

He bit on his pencil and creased his eyebrows as if he was deep thought. 

Occasionally he would let out a sigh. 

And oftentimes he would get distracted by Chaerin's cute habits. 

She didn't know she was doing them which made it even cuter. 

"What the are staring at?" Chaerin roared. 

Changmin snapped out of it and wiped the bit of drool beside his mouth. How embarrassing. 

He knew he had to get Chaerin to like him somehow and so far it wasn't working.

Hell he didn't even have her number yet. 

Changmin needed to act quickly. 

"Uhh I was wondering," he cleared his throat, "Would you tutor me in math for some extra cash?" 

This piqued Chaerin's interest. She needed money after giving up her part time job to solely focus on her studies. 

"How much money are we talking? Oh how many hours per week?" Chaerin asked.

Changmin grinned widely. He had finally caught this feisty little fish. 

This tutor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter