Meeting (2)

True Love

 

 

 

 

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6fhsl2BNh1qd0tglo1_500.jpg

 

1 external point of view:

She had just come out of the store, milkshake in hand, and trying somehow to stand with her guitar on her back and her suitcase began to become increasingly heavy when ...

When a boy, who was passing by, pushed her, knocking the milkshake she had in hand on their clothes and knocking her down.
It was a pretty big boy, he had dark hair and disheveled, and beautiful brown eyes.
He was dressed casual -  jacket over a t-shirt gray skinny jeans and converse. He surely make crack over a ...
But it did neither hot nor cold to the girl, rather upset at this moment.

... : Well, you can not pay attention?!
... : Calm down my dear, it is you who was not looking where you were going.
... : My beautiful?! she raged, looking out onto the yellow liquid dripping on her beautiful dress. I'm the beautiful of nobody ! And would you mind to help me up?
... Hey! Calm down, he replied, handing her his hand. It's just a milkshake, and then ... see the good side of things.

She stood up then, frowning, dusted her dress.

... : Pardon?! she asked, looking him straight in the eye.
... : Well, yeah ... Now, you smell good banana! explained with a laugh.
... Nan but who do you think you are ?
... : Who am I? he repeated, surprised at the question. You know who I am?
... : And you know who I am? the man asked she, with a smirk on his face.

They looked for a few moments distrustful look, surprised one of the conversation, the other a little upset by what had happened, and neither wanting to let go.
Then, slowly, he stretched out his hand to the girl, still dissatisfied with this incident:

... : Jung Yong Hwa-imnida

"No, really? I had not noticed ..."
She looked at him, glad he gave up first, a satisfied smile on her lips.
Then she slowly lowered her gaze on the outstretched hand.

... : This is a good time, right? asked it from the watch, surprised look at the young man.
Yong Hwa: Uh ... yeah.
... : I gotta go! she said hurriedly adjusting her guitar on her back and recovering her suitcase.

The boy had no time to answer, the girl went into speed, not forgetting to shake the way.
It was a very nice girl, but she could also be very stubborn when she wanted ...

Yong Hwa's POV:

I turned to look at her one last time,
with eyes wide open.
Wait, she did not even jumped when I introduced myself?! And I had not even noticed that she had a guitar ... and a very nice figure, by the way.


 
Uknown POV:

That's it, I finally found the front door of the house. Great, by the way ... I checked one last time that my jacket was locked for not only seen this stain on my new dress ... Then I rang at the door. Then I heard footsteps approaching before seeing the door open before me.

Sandara Park POV:

I silently hoped that this was going to change my life for the better.
Have a good life, one I've been waiting a long time.

After a few moments hesitation, I decided to put a question to Mrs. Jung (I decided to put the mother of Lee Shin ie Lee Il Hwa):

Me: All the time .... Why did you say I was one of the Babysisters ?

But Mrs. Jung had no time to answer the bell at the door rang.

I waited a few seconds, then Mrs Jung returned accompanied by a young girl who had to be about my age.
She stood behind Mrs. Jung, but I could see she was wearing a dress and boots and she ... Dress and boots?!
I stood up, while Mrs Jung approached, followed by the newcomer. She made presentations:

Ms. Jung: Sandara-shi, I present Shin Hye. Shin Hye, Sandara here. I have not had time to warn you, but you two girls together this summer.
Shin Hye: Okay ... But why have hired two baby-sitter for one child?
Ms. Jung Shin Hye Come, she said, motioning me to follow. Sit down, we asked she.

Shin Hye's POV:

So we sat down, beside me ... Sandara, I think, and Ms. Jung in front of us.
Ms. Jung: So first of all, I wanted to thank you for having accepted this job quickly. We decided that at the last minute because my son had decided to take a vacation, following the release of their new album. They wanted to rest this summer, before leaving on tour this fall. But the album was so successful that the producer wanted them to continue to do their concerts and interviews ... Which has not so upset she finished with a big smile ...
Sandara:  ... concerts? she asked, surprised. And a tour? With producers?
Ms. Jung: Well ... Yes. My son is the leader  of CN BLUE. I did not mention in the ad to not attract crazy fans. But you seem quite friendly and you visibly grounded. I think I made the right choice in hiring you.
Shin hye: That's very nice, but ... why two girls?
Ms. Jung: As I said, they will continue concerts, broadcasts, etc ... And my husband and I often accompany them with
Won Hong  (Choi Won Hong ---> Jung Won Hong) , we move so much. Our youngest son is still young and needs a little peace and stability ... Denise smiled. Especially it is very strong when he wants! And since now it is the summer holidays, it will be inactive and only because we do not always have the time to occupy, then two babysitters, it will not be too much to fill the days of the young man who will surely wear you out!
Shin Hye: Okay. In any case, it is a pleasure to be here this summer!
Sandara: Yes, thank you for welcoming us here.
Ms. Jung: But nothing, it is we who thank you ... and then who knows? We may be need to perform other tasks ...

Ms. Jung wrote to each a warm smile, and then she stood up.

Ms. Jung: Now follow me, I'll show you your rooms!

-----------------------------

Sandara's POV:

We left the house, suitcases in hand, passed before the - big - pool of the Jung and crossed the lawn, to finally arrive at a charming little house.
Mrs. Jung opened the door and let us enter.
The room we were in was large and spacious. There were two beds, each against a light blue wall and separated by a beautiful wooden bedside table. A lamp was placed above.
Two shelves were placed on the wall, not far from a large window with white curtains half closed suggested a part of the garden. This left a ray of sunshine, showing a shadow on the floor where two mats were spread out a nice blue sky.
There were also two large closets and a desk, right next to an open door leading to the bathroom.

"Wow My room at the boarding school is not even the half of it."
Indeed, my room at the boarding school (which I shared with some Tiffany, a girl I had not heard the voice more than ten times a year, and still more to talk about the same thing) was very small.
Besides our two offices and cabinets - not very big either ... - Who were taking most of the space ...
In addition, only for decoration, the room had two shelves hung on a gray wall in front of the small window surrounded by gray and white curtains. Our room was not very nice or friendly. The opposite of this one!

It did not seem to impress my new roommate more than that, anyway ...

Ms. Jung: This is your room, girls. I will let you install. Anyway, you do not start tomorrow, Won Hong sleeping at a friend's tonight. If you'd like to join me in an hour in the lounge, we have dinner all three tonight. I gotta go: my husband has called me.
Shin Hye: Without indiscretion ... he's not there now?

Ms. Jung told us that her husband was at this very moment at Catharsis, a new bar was also concert hall where her son and his band should play tonight. Then she left us alone in our "new home".
I sat on one of the beds, and placed it my business.

Shin Hye took the other bed, and put her big suitcase over white, guitar and ... Her guitar?
Could it be that we have some things in common, both?
She took off her black leather jacket and laid it on her bed. Then she walked over to me:

Shin Hye: Hi! We do not really have time to talk again. she started handing me her hand, smiling. Park Shin Hye-imnida
Sandara: Sandara Park-imnida, glad to know you. I will articulate shaking hand she held out to me.
Shin Hye: Me too! I feel that we have a great summer!
Sandara (surprise) ...

......................................................................................................................................

<<Hi,
Here's the second chapter!
A little longer than the first ...
I hope you liked it.
How do you think about  the meeting with Jung Yong Hwa?
Why Sandara wants to change her life? any ideas?
Tell me what you think, your opinion.

Big KISSES

 Sarah