YongShin

True Love

 

14h 25 / Seoul ("Ice Cream Freeze")
 
Sandara's POV:
 
Won Hong: Hi Bailey! You'll ... But you're not Bailey?!
Girl: Hi! I'm Hyunah! appeared she. I am the new waitress, I replace Bailey. She had some family problems, I think. So here it is.
 
She seemed a little embarrassed, but still showed a polite smile.
 
Hyunah: So what do you want?
Won Hong: I always take three scoops of ice cream, announced it a natural tone.
 
As if everyone always takes three scoops of ice cream when he went to a glacier.
Well yes, it was obvious! ...
 
Won Hong: A chocolate, another vanilla and lemon, 'he said. With lots of hot chocolate and whipped cream.
Hyunah: Hey, she said to the boy after finishing the preparation.
Won Hong: Thank you, 'he replied, recovering ice handed him Hyunah.
 
He smiled and began to her ice. Hyunah turned to all of us, waiting for our order.
 
Yong Hwa: Same as my little brother.
Shin Hye: Me too, I déclarais glancing at Yonghwa with an air of defiance. If-te-like.
Jong Hyun: So, uh ... I'll take ...
Yong Hwa Jong Hyun, hurry, we must join Jung Shin and Dad in less than an hour.
Jong Hyun: I would take just a vanilla ... chose it after a brief look at Yong Hwa
Min Hyuk: I'm going to take an ice three balls, one in the vanilla, pistachio and another chocolate with chocolate sauce.
Sandara: And I mmmh, a fruit of passion. And another in the violet-if-you please.
 
Everyone looked at me, surprised.
That-was there? They did not know these ice cream flavors?
 
Sandara: What is it, you do not know these ice cream flavors?
Hyunah: We do not here, I'm sorry.
Sandara: Oh, it does not matter. I would take a strawberry, then. Thank you.
Hong Won: It is the purple ice? he asked, approaching me.
Sandara: Yes, of course. There was an ice cream shop near my home, and I always took it before.
Hong Won: Why before?
 
Oh, no.
 
Sandara: Uh ...
Hyunah: Here, take your ice cream!
 
Hyunah thank you. I thanked her inwardly. Thank you, thank you, thank you ...
All our ice cream in hand, we prepared to acknowledge the new waitress when a phone rang. Hyunah him out of his pocket and said while mimicking "Excuse Me" on his lips.
 
Hyunah: Hello? ... Yes, it's me. ... Is that true?! ... Okay, yes, I could release a half-hour. ... No problem, immediately.
 
After hanging up, she walked over to our table where we were sitting.
 
Hyunah: Sorry, but I have to leave, I uh ... something to settle. If you need anything, call the boss, he is in the back room. See you soon!
All of us soon!
 
She took off her apron and hung it on coat rack behind the counter. Then she retrieved her jacket and left the store.
 
 
-----------------------------
 14h 37 / Airport
 
Jung Shin's POV:
 
The "receptionist" was just informed me that the girl with whom I accidentally traded my suitcase would arrive one minute to the next. I lowered my gaze and threw a glance at my watch.
Should perhaps she hurries a bit. Without being rude, of course, but I had things to do, so ...
 
... : Hello!
 
At the sound of the cheerful voice, I turned and then saw a rather large woman with long brown wavy hair who stood before me. Behind her stood a large suitcase - mine.
She gave me her hand and I shook it gladly, without leaving his eyes look.
 
... : Nice, I'm Hyunah. It is with me as you exchanged your suitcase.
Jung Shin: Yes, I'm Lee ...
Hyunah: Lee Jung Shin of CN BLUE. I recognized you.
 
She smiled sweetly, then cast a glance behind me.
 
Hyunah: So ...
Jung Shin: Oh, yes! I exclaimed, grabbing his bag and placing it in front of her. Well, here it is.
Hyunah: Thank you.
 
She put her suitcase at his feet, I walked around and approached the receptionist.
 
Hyunah: Should we sign a register?
Receptionist: Yes, hold.
Hyunah: Thank you.
 
She signed the paper and handed it to me. After depositing my signature at the bottom of the sheet, then I went to the receptionist paper.
 
Hyunah: Well, I gotta go. My boss must surely await me, so ... told me she lifting her suitcase. Thank you sir.
 
She then turned to me and planted his eyes on mine, a shy smile.
 
Hyunah: Well, thank you for my suitcase. I was delighted to meet you, and sorry for making you lose a little of your time. I doubt that you have something else to do.
Jung Shin: Oh, do not worry. Today, I have all my time.
 
But as I was telling?! I had to find the group in a few moments.
 
Hyunah: Okay, hmm ... Well, see you soon!
Jung Shin: A soon!
 
I looked away, my eyes stuck in his back while she walked away ... more Then, suddenly, without the wait if you do, Hyunah's bag opened at once. Revealing the garment - and underwear - the latter ... that all people in the airport could see.
She turned a sharp movement and opened his eyes wide, at first surprised, then very embarrassed.
 
Hyunah: Well, that's embarrassing, I heard him whisper, passing his hand through his hair.
 
She knelt down and began to recover his business. I rushed to her, and helped me squatting to get all her clothes. At least the shirt and pants.
Was more than enough, I think ...
 
When everything was back in order - whether in his bag, and in my head - we set up and Hyunah looked up at me.
 
Hyunah: Thank you. Much. I hate to show in show, so there! ... But thank you.
 
She retrieved her suitcase, I took one last look and left, for good this time, with the looks of a few curious people placed on it.
I recovered mine then, when I suddenly thought of something.
How was I going to do again? I had not even asked him his cell phone number, or name!
This is not true, I groaned inwardly. I was not an observer, it was something. But do not think to ask for the number of a pretty girl! Sometimes I curse myself ...
 
 
-----------------------------
 
 19h 54 / Residence Jung
 
Shin Hye POV 's:
 
We were all in the pool of Jung, for a few minutes. It was maybe 8 o'clock, but the sun was still on Seoul.
Yong Hwa, Min Hyuk, Jung Shin Won Hong and were present in the water, while Jong Hyun, Sandara and I were lying on our sun, while discussing.
 
I was quiet on my deckchair, when, suddenly, a huge "Splash!" was heard. I turned my head, surprise ... and just one second later, I was completely wet. From head to feet.
While I was still wearing my skirt and my top!
Why did I choose the sun closest to the water, me?!
 
I woke up with a bound, and I walked toward the edge of the pool, frowning.
 
Shin Hye: Who do that? I will articulate, crossing his arms.
 
I turned immediately to Yong Hwa, who went up the steps of the pool out of the water. I stared at, but I found myself watching mmmh ... the rest of his body. This time, it was against me that I was angry ... but it took me?
He took a towel and began to dry, and I turned strongly against its chest ... They went to their water tower.
 
Yong Hwa: Hey, why are you looking at me first?! It could be anyone of us.
 
Others do not replied, not wanting to come between us and our arguments.
I comprennais! ...
 
I gave him a nasty look, putting my hands on my hips. And he took me for a fool, and more!
He might be pretty good physically - someone repeated it, he was dead ... he did it. Because mentally, he should not have much.
 
Yong Hwa: Okay, it's me.
Shin Hye: In your opinion, who else but you would have thought to do that? I replied, raising his eyes to heaven.
 
He did not answer, as I approached him slowly. He noticed, and then began to decline. I kept a smile on his lips ill hung up ... "Splash!"
Yong Hwa was now in the pool. Wet again, then.
(A Machiavellian smile was drawn on my lips, know it ...)
 
I waited for him to rise to the surface, a vengeful smile on his lips. But my smile disappeared a few seconds later, when I realized he was still in the water and not going out.
The others rose and approached the edge of the pool.
Oh, no!
I took off my shirt quickly, got rid of my skirt, and I plunged into the warm water. I opened my eyes and saw hardly a long silhouette ... dating back to the surface.
He'd had!? Oh, the ...
 
But I do not know. I also knew to do, stay in the water without moving or breathing. I played this game with my little sister. And I always won ...
He came out of the pool ... but I felt this feeling in whirlpool water, a sign that he had to plunge a few moments later. When I felt close to me, I opened my eyes and waved my hand. Then I went back quickly to the surface.
 
When he was out of the water for the third time, I was already sitting on the edge of the pool, shaking my legs in the water a deceptively indifferent, nonchalant.
I looked, I never took eyes, a smile on his lips.
 
Shin Hye: Do not play it with me, Yonha.
Yong Hwa: You will learn something about me ... I like to play,he revealed to me , the most serious in the world.
Shin Hye: Me too, I answered simply by looking straight into his eyes. And know that I hate to lose.
Yong Hwa: Too bad, because I always win.
Shin Hye: Well, this is what we see, I concluded when I woke up.
 
 
----------------------------
 
 2h 14 / Residence Jung
 
Shin Hye's POV:
 
It was now one o'clock I turned and I turned in my bed.
Impossible for me to sleep, it was one of those heat!
I turned my head and cast a glance towards Sandara. It was sleeping peacefully, his head facing the wall.
 
I was exhausted!
I got up from my bed and walked towards the door, trying to make as little noise as possible so as not to wake Sandara.
When I got out, I took a quick look around. That did not help, of course, since the night it was still difficult to see something ...
I closed my eyes for a moment, enjoying the fresh air there was that night, and my arms and bare legs.
Yes, I slept with my favorite shirt, the one with the head above Cinderella, and my cotton shorts, weight gray and pink. Which began to shrink, due to the many washes that had been ...
 
I followed the stone path leading to the house of Jung, illuminated by lamps that lit the pool. Walking slowly, I looked over towards it, thinking back to mouse and tonight ...
 
I came into the house and walked towards the kitchen, walking on tiptoe. And hoping that no one would wake up because of me, because otherwise ...
I took a bottle of water and drank three sips. I wiped his mouth with the back of my hand, and asking the bottle on the table.
 
... Hey! You woke me up! I heard him whisper.
 
I jumped and turned back to face ... Yes, of course it was him.
Who else would I have had the chance to meet at night in the kitchen, while we are seven in the house? ...
 
Shin Hye: Hey! You scared me! ... I pointed him whispering too. And sorry if I woke you up.
... : Do not worry, I'm a light sleeper, he revealed approaching a few steps. It's not really your fault.
Shin Hye: Oh, thank you for reassuring me, Yong, I replied, shaking his head. I was scared for a moment.
Yong Hwa: There is not enough, he replied, smiling.
 
I smiled, still a little exasperated by these replicas, and récupérai my bottle. I played with it, passing it from one hand to the other, while Yong Hwa approached the fridge.
He opened it and closed it on. He then approached me and put his eyes on my bottle, frowning.
 
Yong Hwa: This is not true! You took the last bottle of water left! got angry, he said, still whispering. While this is mine, these, too.
Shin Hye: Well you will go buy more tomorrow! I replied, whispering too.
Yong Hwa: Well yes, it's true that I do it to myself! he groused.
Shin Hye: Oh, okay. You will find many a time when you can go in you purchased.
Yong Hwa: It is you who will go to buy tomorrow, told me there while a smirk appeared on his lips You're working for us this summer, right?
Shin Hye: No, but it's wrong or what? I threw a frown. I work for your parents, and keep your little brother. I'm not your maid, either?!
Yong Hwa: Uh ... he said, pretending to think.
 
I promptly left him then punch in the shoulder, and walked away from him. Oooh, I was beginning to swell, one ...
I sat on one of the chairs, staring at the bottle that I still held in my hands. Neither of us said nothing for a moment. A little silence ...
 
Yong Hwa: Do you like Disney characters?
 
I looked up at Yonghwa, before the fall to look at my t-shirt.
 
Shin Hye: I like everything Disney. Movies, series, singers ...
 
A broad smile appeared on his lips, excessively triumphant air.
I got up from my chair so strongly and took the path of living, now want to return to my room. At that moment, I prefer to die in my bed being hot at his side ...
However, I felt behind me, follow me.
 
Yong Hwa: Well, do not get excited. I was kidding, that's all!
Shin Hye: Yeah, of course. And I'm ... Hannah Montana!
Yong Hwa: Miley, is that you? he joked, laughing softly.
 
Okay, I did not choose the best example of that shot.
 
Shin Hye: But it's not true! I exclaimed as I turned toward him. You're not like man, you. Good night, Yong, I wanted him looking away. Hopefully tomorrow morning after a good night's sleep, you will found some of your neurons ... Hope.
 
I reached the garden to reach my house, when Yong Hwa gave me a tone that I can not really describe:
 
Yong Hwa: Actually, you have a nice short ...
Shin Hye: I have bought in another ... I  pulled down my shorts.
 
Yong Hwa laughed quietly gave me a "Good night!", Then disappeared inside his house.
When I opened the door of my room, a few seconds later, a question kept running through my head, and I can not find him an answer ... Why was I not remain quietly in my room, me?!
 
 
-----------------------------
 
The next morning. . .
 
9am 32 / Residence Jung
 
Jong Hyun's POV:
 
I was just finishing my milk, when it did not hear.
 
... Hi, I heard him mutter drowsily.
Jong Hyun: Hi, Shin Hye.
Sandara: Did you sleep well?
Shin Hye: To be honest ... she began by moving to table. No, she finished pouring herself a bowl of milk. It was so hot that I have not managed to close the eye. I had to sleep, mmmh ... just six hours! So I apologize in advance.
Sandara: Why? she asked, surprised.
Shin Hye: Because I'm tired, told us she filling her bowl of cereal. And when I do not have my eight hours of sleep, I'm in a bad mood all day! ...
... : Ah! You do not have them often your eight hours of sleep, you!
 
Shin Hye, who approached her bowl of milk near , stopped. She threw at Sandara and I a tired look and take a sip of her drink.
Yong Hwa approached the table and sat next to me, we launch a "Hello."
 
Shin Hye: Yong You remember that night ... she began quietly putting her bowl on the table.
Jong Hyun: Tonight? I interrupted her, surprised.
Shin Hye: I'll explain. You remember that night, 'she said, turning to Yong Hwa, when I've wanted to find your neurons?
Yong Hwa: Yes ... he asserted, suspicious, in turn pouring a bowl of milk.
Shin Hye: Actually, it was useless ... Because you don't have neurons! she shouted before he could answer.
Yong Hwa: Oh, this is good, acc ...
 
He then began to gently shake the box of cereal. Then again, faster this time.
 
Yong Hwa: No, I don't  believe it! You also finished my cereal box?!
Shin Hye: Oh, because it was yours?! she asked innocently Good, she said, giving him a satisfied look.
 
He put on the table a box of cereal gesture sec.
 
Yong Hwa: That night my water bottles, and now my cereal?! You do it on purpose?
Shin Hye: Strangely, I have not noticed ,she slowly stirring the milk. But it's cool! And like that, when you go buy your bottled water, you can take the same time your cereal. You see, everything works.
 
Yong Hwa looked badly but did not answer. Instead, he took a crescent. Anyway, what we say, I do not think he will buy his grain, so ...
 
Shin Hye: In fact, it is where your poodle brown hair?
Yong Hwa: What? he asked in an annoyed tone.
Shin Hye: Bah, Seo Hyun!
Yong Hwa: She left last night told us he blowing relief. She will play in a movie. I don't  know when it will come back east.
Shin Hye: Never, is it possible?
Jong Hyun: You always across her "But that you already know." ! I noticed a smile.
Shin Hye: You bet! she laughs.
Jong Hyun: Anyway, she comes back. It always come back.
 
Yong Hwa looked at me weary smile then looked up to heaven, while Shin Hye growled.
 
Sandara: Well, I like her, she joked, she dedicated a song. And not just that, huh. MY favorite song!
 
We turned all three to her. The same three stragglers, who had just arrived in the kitchen and heard Sandara, stopped dead.
 
Won Hong: You kidding here?! he wanted to know as he approached me.
Sandara: Of course yes, she confessed, reverting suddenly very serious. In general, this kind of girl does not love me. And it is reciprocal, rajouta she after a few seconds.
 
Sandara stood up, went to wash his bowl and went directly to the house before our surprised look, without one really understands his behavior and words.
 
 
-----------------------------
 
 18h 46 / bowling front of Seoul
 
 :
 
Hong Won: Good Yong, why do you wait? I wanna get into it and bowling me, he protested, pointing to the large building.
Yonghwa: Do not worry, it will not delay.
ShinHye: It?!
Yonghwa: Well, here it is! showed us he Shinhye looking back.
 
ShinHye turned Yonghwa's gaze following, and then followed us all.
She turned again to face us, and looked up to the sky.
 
ShinHye: It gets better!
 
Yonghwa then gave him a dirty look and walked over to the girl coming towards us. When they arrived at our height, Yonghwa began making presentations.
 
Yonghwa: You know my friends, and here and Sandara ShinHye, he introduced the girls to the girl. They keep Hong Won this summer.
The girl: Oh ... shouted she retailer we head to toe.
 
Yonghwa why he always went out with girls like that? I wondered inwardly. That you look as if you were a common gnat, which pushes you alone watching you ...
 
Yonghwa: Girls, I present to you ...
 
 
----------------------------
 19h 14 / Bowling In Seoul
 
Shin Hye:
 
... : Strike!
... : But it is not possible. You're cheating or something?
... : Yong And no, that's having the class.
Yonghwa: Yeah, yeah.
 
I installed next to Sandara and Jung Shin, Min Hyuk, while Jong Hyun and Yong Hwa were on the track. Teams? I Sandara and Jong Hyun Jung against Shin, Min Hyuk, Yong Hwa Hong and Won.
No, she did not want to play with us.
 
"Oh no, I did not want to break a nail!"
This is what she said when Yong Hwa had offered to play with us. Yep, you have probably understood, Yong Hwa's girlfriend was none other than ... Yoon Eun Hye (You too, it made you laugh when you heard his name, and you have a good look in the face?).
 
Eun Hye: Well, you finished? We will not stay there all night, right?!
 
"Well if, why, do you mind?"
I know, I was not very nice. But that was where I thought very hard ... I said to him or to her. Opposite. I thought the first option was more reasonable ... Especially because I was tired, so ...
 
Yong Hwa: Well, we had planned to stay here all night.
Shin Hye: And that's what we'll do, I added when I woke up. Who's next?
Jong Hyun: It's yours, I think.
Eun Hye: You do not have to stay, you retorted raising her turn.
Shin Hye: Because you think was going, because you, you felt like it? I threw in having enough.
Eun Hye: Wait, but you know who you're talking to here? I'm Yoon Eun Hye, rajouta she, as if I did not always noticed. A celebrity, an actress, a ...
Shin Hye: Because in a pub Nespresso turn to coffee, you call it to be an actress, you?! I maugréais raising his eyes to heaven.
 
She glared at me, which would probably scares more than one person. But not me.
 
Eun Hye: I'd rather be who I am, that is to say, beautiful, rich, out with a nice guy, be an actress and she déclata by insisting on the last word. To be like you, that is to say the opposite! Do you understand? I asked her a wicked grin displaying and false.
Shin Hye: What I understand, especially débutais I as I approached it, is that if you keep this up, I used to like your big head bowling ball to take in bowling! It is so big, I'm sure I'd make a strike with.
 
But she had no time to reply, everyone approached us, trying to stop our fight. I gave him a last look black, and turned away his eyes.
 
I picked a ball and was approaching the runway, while looking round the room. Some boys, who looked at me for a few moments with already looks enticing, looking at me now with ... a funny look. Too bad.
I moved into position and threw my ball. All other behind, came to me. Then rolled the ball on the track, rolled again, then came close to bowling, and overthrew all ... except one.
I turned to the other and threw a glance towards Eun Hye.
 
Shin Hye You see the remaining keel?
Eun Hye: How to miss, it is in the middle! she replied to taunt me ...
Shin Hye: Well, the next time you spoke again to me in that tone, either to me or anyone else, for that matter, it's your head that I would use to overthrow.
 
I hated that we speak in this way people do when it had done nothing. I too suffered with it. I never let myself do with this kind of plague.
Even if the "plague" in question was none other than Yoon Eun Hye, actress (if she insisted ...) and now girlfriend Jung Yong Hwa. For almost two months, and more!
 
Yong Hwa: Hey, how you ...
Min Hyuk: And if you would eat a little something? we asked he changed the subject. It tells you?
Yong Hwa: Yes, okay. he accepted.
Won Hong: I want a sandwich!
Yong Hwa: Yeah, me too! he said, clapping his hand to his little brother.
Sandara: It's party time.
Eun Hye: No, I can not eat anything in the evening. I do not want to gain weight.
 
A short silence, then ...
 
Shin Hye: As well, you know the choose you! I threw to Yong Hwa.
 
I had a look of hate in return from him and his girlfriend. Oh, I was upset ... Better!
I threw them a hypocritical smile, and when I passed Yong Hwa, I did not forget to give him a shove.
Ah, I feel better!
I rattrapais others who advanced to the bar, and then threw Jong Hyun and Sandara, I approached them.
 
Shin Hye: I'd say ... I did not get my eight hours of sleep.
 
They then looked at me, smiling, and we exchanged a knowing look.
 
 
. . .
 
Sandara's POV:
 
A table. . .
 
Yong Hwa. : Well, you want something?
Won Hong: A ham and butter.
Sandara: A panini with ham, if-te-like.
Jong Hyun: I would take just a Red Bull.
Hong Won: Oh, and Coke, too!
Jung Shin: And I, a tray of fries with mayonnaise, thank you.
Sandara: Oh, I also want fries.
Min Hyuk: I want fries with ketchup and supplement with a three cheese panini.
 
Five: Thank you!
 
Yong Hwa looked at us, one after the other, dubiously.
 
Yonghwa: I was just asking to be nice, you know.
Frankie: Too late, now you go.
Yonghwa: Cool, thank you. You want something? he asked politely Eun Hye.
Eun Hye: Just a bottle of water.
 
"If you-like-" and "thank you", she did not know?!
 
Yonghwa: Okay. And you? he asked this time to ShinHye. Milshake a banana, perhaps? he quipped, smiling still.
ShinHye: Well, yes. What else?! she shouted, smiling in his turn.
 
Eun Hye looked disdainful Shin Hye, Yong Hwa while raising his eyes to heaven. The others just smile.
 
Yonghwa: Well, I'm going
Eun Hye: A immediately.
Yonghwa: Nobody comes to help me, I suppose?
 
He had to only answer ... silence.
 
 
-----------------------------
 
 
July 6, 2009 / 19h 53 / Bowling In Toluca Lake
 
Sandara POV:
 
When we finished eating, we went back on the track to finish our part. It was the turn of Won Hong, Yong Hwa and Jung Shin and Min Hyuk were with him to encourage him, give him some advice. Shin Hye was at my side and Jong Hyun had gone a little farther, and talked with a girl now.
Without that I understand the reasons, I occasionally threw a few glances and averted his eyes again to the girl with whom he spoke, since a few minutes.
 
I watched "flirt" without it evokes in me the slightest jealousy. In my eyes, they came almost from another planet. In another galaxy, even.
My eyes went from one to the other, then he paused Nicholas.
 
"The boys like him are really not for me, obviously. Longer are not, in any case."
 
I felt no jealousy. But envy can be a bit. Many, in fact.
I believed in this story. To us. And I still could not get used to it, although this happened there was nearly a year. It was hard to beat, trying to forget when everything was wrong, everything was wrong.
How could they do this to me? I had not done anything ... And they have more, they were nothing. Nothing.
 
But I knew they were there. They had always been.
I believed in them and in me. And I would be able to overcome this ... this ... these feelings, these emotions. These fears. Because I knew. I knew that things were changing. And they will change.
I lost a battle ... but not the war. And I would be able to cope. It was time for me to win, finally. And I could do with them.
Because the wheel would change. Everything changed one day or the other.
 
 
■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Sorry really ssorry 
sorry I didn't have time to update 
sorry aagain hope you like it.
😃