Surprise

True Love

Yong Hwa's POV:

... : Where they are? Where they are? Where they are?!?

Ah, well my little brother had arrived ...
I left my room and headed to the music room. I opened the door and discovered Jung Shin, playing guitar, looking concentrated. He was found with Min Hyuk in the battery, he joined, Jung Shin after thirty minutes of relaxation at the pool.

Jung Shin: You want something?
Yong Hwa: No, I'm here to tell you that Hong is back.
Min Hyuk: Ah, he's the noise I heard? I thought someone called "It’s Burning!"
Yong Hwa: he will never change, I laughed.
Min Hyuk: Sure
I went out and ran down the stairs, Min Hyuk and Jung Shin behind me ... When I saw them. No ... When I saw her.
"Nooooo?! Do not tell me ... Noooo!?"

I stopped dead in the stairs, and Jung Shin bumped into me followed by Min Hyuk.

Jung Shin: Hey, watch out!
Yong Hwa: Shh! I exclaimed in a whisper.
Min Hyuk: What's there Hyung? he asked as he whispered in turn.
Yong Hwa: You see the girl over there? One with the fringe, next to Mom.
Jung Shin: Well yes, he announced low mass. I'm not blind either.
Yong Hwa: No, what I mean is if you see ... I began, raising his eyes to heaven.

Then I noticed the air clueless of my bandmates ...

Yong Hwa: Well, forget it, okay?
Jung Shin: Is that you express yourself so well, too. he said, still whispering. Well, where do you come?
Me: She's the girl who hit me yesterday, and I was ...

Min Hyuk's POV:

... : Yonghwa, Jung Shin and Min Hyuk! Come.
Yong Hwa: We arrive, Mom!

I turned then to Hyung, and I laughed quietly:

Min Hyuk: And stop looking at her like that, or she will get scared.
Yong Hwa :Ha, ha. Very funny
Min Hyuk: Yes, I know, I smiled.

Suddenly, something I remembered

Min Hyuk: Actually ... It is to her that you thought last night, huh?
Yong Hwa: We should go,? he muttered.

He then began to descend the last steps, mumbling something softly. I took that as a "yes."
The girl he had met yesterday, was  one of the nannies of Won Hong, with whom we would spend the summer ...
For a coincidence, it was one!

And one thing to discover one!
-----------------------------

A few minutes earlier. . .

Shin Hye's POV:

                                                                                                
Il-Hwa: Hello, then your day went well? she asked, shaking her youngest son in her arms.
Won Hong: Yeah, that was cool!
Jong Hyun: Yes! he stated as he approached us. Pleased to meet you, girls.
Shin Hye: We, too, 'I replied, smiling. I am sure we will get along.
Sandara: Yeah, I hope ... -adds such, with downcast eyes.

When Jong Hyun heard Sandara, he quickly turned his head toward her, and his smile disappeared. Surprise, perhaps?
He had not yet noticed, no doubt. Is that Sandara might be tiny when she wanted!

He walked all the same to her and shook her hand. Sandara scarcely dared to look up at him, but a small smile appeared on her lips still while the boy launched a "Hello." Jong Hyun smiled back at her as she greeted him in turn. Then he stepped back, a look is always a little surprised glued to his face.

Il-Hwa: Yonghwa, Jung Shin and Min Hyuk! Come.

We all looked Ms. Jung, then our eyes drifted to the words that were heard. It was Yong Hwa.

Yong Hwa: We arrive, Mom. - information that he's upstairs.-

Min Hyuk then said something to Yong Hwa, while laughing. But that did not seem at all to make him laugh. They then descended the last few steps and crossed the few feet that separated us from them.
Jung Shin approached us with a smile and showed us his hand in an open and welcoming.

Jung Shin: Hi! Pleased to meet you

Min Hyuk: Glad to meet you
Shin Hye: Me too.
Sandara: Likewise. We will have a great summer together.

It was then the turn of Yong Hwa. he approached Sandara, shook her hand, smiling at her. She gave a little "Hi." to which he replied. Then he walked slowly towards me. My eyes, certainly showed satisfaction, planted in his, while my smile grew.
I held out my hand and he took it.

Shin Hye: Hi, Jung Yong Hwa.
Yong Hwa: Hi.

I laugh inwardly. He seemed so surprised to see me here at home! But of course, there were still at home, looking at me,on the lips, a smile, very relaxed.
There was Jung Yong Hwa


Yong Hwa's POV:

This is it. Is it? This is it!
But what was she doing there? In my house? With me, what!
And she smiled, too. As if she was ... happy, I am surprised that she was here. No but really ...
I removed my hand from her and put my hands in the pockets of my jeans.

She mocked limit me. While this was only the second time that we are talking?! Well ... she did not know me, it seems! Not yet, anyway ...
But it was the summer before us.
No, it was good that I forget what I just said! Forget, erase it from my memory! It would jinx me, and I did not intend to spend my whole summer with her. The desire was not ...

My mother made me come back to earth:

Il-Hwa: Well, presentations are made. Won Hong, you like your new nanny?

It is true, he had not spoken since he returned ... It was not him.
Girls now, watching him, probably wondering what happened to him.

Yong Hwa: Won .... ? Are you sure you're okay?

He did not answer. No, instead, a big smile on his face was drawn, and he began to jump around.

Hong Won: They are beautiful! he exclaimed, taking the girls in his arms, each in turn. I'm lucky! And not you, not you, not you!

He was surely talking about us ...
Finally, apart from that, well, We had found my little brother. That was the spitting image of Hong!
I looked at the newcomer. One was smile, the other was blushing.

Il-Hwa: Well, presentations are made. Shin Hye, you ...

When my mother gave this name, one of the girls turned around. She turned. I knew it. Finally. It was my mother  , okay. But I knew that anyway, right?
Shin Hye. Her name was Shin Hye.

While my mother spoke to her, she turned her head quietly in my direction. While issuing a small smile, she looked at me with his eyes slyly as if to say "That's it. Now you know ..."
This girl annoyed me already. Without being rude, of course.
But she had to express, with his smile there. Surely. Or maybe not?
Oh, what the heck!

Jong Hyun's POV:

Il-Hwa ... Sandara same for you.
Sandara: Okay. Thank you, Ms. Jung.

Sandara. Her name was Sandara.
We are more than 1000000 people in Seoul, and the chances that I see a girl that my dog ​​had crashed that morning were very slim. And now this girl, I saw her. The same day.
Because it is here, in my living room, that!
She did not look very comfortable, compared to Shin Hye who  discussed with the Jung.

I looked a long time without being able to stop me, and her eyes met mine. But not more than two seconds she turned her eyes immediately.
 

Sandara's POV:

It was him. It was him!
I met him this morning, Jong Hyun, was none other than Lee Jong Hyun of CN BLUE.
LEE JONG HYUN OF CN BLUE!
And I did not even recognize him. But what kind of girl would not have recognized Lee Jong Hyun, or one of the group members.
Well me, of course!

Ms. Jung told us that we had the afternoon free and went to the kitchen, with her husband.

Min Hyuk: If we spent the afternoon after all? We could learn more about themselves, he suggested.
Yong Hwa: Yeah, even if they are already known us all.
Shin Hye: Not too much, not. announced she looked Yong Hwa straight into his eyes. But it would be cool! she smiled at Min Hyuk.

I had never been very strong to know the feelings of others, but some seemed palpable tension between Shin Hye and Yong Hwa. Something was happening between them, right? Certainly saw the look they exchanged. Shin Hye with a satisfied air, and this air annoyed Yong Hwa that he had since he was introduced to it. With the little that I knew, it was still possible to understand that they should not be very happy with their meeting yesterday ...
At the same time, it's included! The circumstances of this famous meeting had not been great. They looked one last time, seeming to defy the eyes, then turned away his eyes.

Does not seem to have noticed this sudden tension between Yong Hwa and Shin Hye. Min Hyuk offered to go walking in the city center, especially in the park. I took a quick look at Jong Hyun, still silent, and without knowing why ... I turned quickly but the look and had about Jung Shin, provided to all here in five minutes time to prepare.
Hong Won then went running towards her room shouting "I'm back, I come back!"
I smile, both touched and amused. The boy promised to make us laugh this summer.

ShinHye: Well, we found all at the gate in five minutes!
Jong Hyun: Yeah, just now. he added, looking at me.

What? Looking at me? ... But why ...
But before I could finish my question, react, Shin Hye already led me towards the exit. And so then we went to our respective rooms each.
Arrived in ours, we began to prepare our bags.
I took the opportunity to point out to Shin Hye:

Sandara: You could have warned me that the dog was Jong Hyun who had shaken this morning, I preach to Shin Hye, gently. I'm willing to take my vacation and laugh, but 'not exaggerate! I added, laughing slightly.
Shin Hye: I'm sorry! You do not want me, huh?
Sandara: No, of course not. I assured him, smiling out of the bathroom. I'm not really spiteful. But next time ... avoided.
Shin Hye: Yes, do not worry! So how do you find them, the Cnblue?
Sandara: They are nice, I déclarais in my way to my bed. But ... you do not look good to hear you with Yong Hwa, right?
Shin Hye: Well, our meeting was not very well, so ...

Shin Hye left the sentence suspended. Several seconds passed ...

Shin Hye: Anyway, we have all summer to get to know, she says, whether with him or any other.

At the same time. . .

Jung Shin's POV:

We were going up the stairs. None of us do four spoke. I watched them in turn, and then I threw in Jong Hyun.

Jung Shin: So, Jong Hyun. Why were you so surprised when you met the girls?
Jong Hyun: No girls. One of the girls. This morning when I went to walk the dog, he has a dark person. This was one of them.
Jung Shin: That's not true!? he asked, laughing. There you sometimes encounters equally bizarre than the other. And this is only the second day of the summer! I reckon you were right, Yong Hwa.

Yong Hwa was now at the door of his room, and had blocked net, his hand on the doorknob when Jong Hyun had told her this morning.

Yong Hwa: Wait, what are you talking about girl?
Jong Hyun: The one with brown hair.
Min Hyuk: Jong Hyun, both are brown ...
Jong Hyun: one with the longest hair. The smallest, I think.
Yong Hwa: Ah, it's good ... Unless they are the same size. Not?
Jong Hyun: Or maybe, in fact, it is larger ... I think, ignoring the answer of Yong Hwa.
Yong Hwa: Or smaller?

But ... what were they talking about then? I watched in turn, trying to understand their exchange. In vain.

Jung Shin: But who are you talking about?
Yong Hwa: Yes, who are you talking about? he replied, from my eyes than Jong Hyun.
Jong Hyun: And you, who are you talking about? asked he spoke to Yong Hwa.
Yong Hwa: Uh ... I know, I know.
Jong Hyun: It's Sandara I'm talking about me. Too?
Yong Hwa: No, Shin Hye. And yes, I was right, Jung Shin. Our summer will be su--per! We will have fun, I feel it.
Jung Shin: Hmm, I acquiesce. Well, nothing more to add? We must prepare, the girls will expect.
Min Hyuk: Yeah, right now! shouted he, pointing to his room.
Yong Hwa: To all! he said, opening his door. Oh yes, I've got something to add ... I'm always right!

He laughed, followed us and then we returned to our room each respective.
Yes, Jung Yong Hwa is undeniably Jung Yong Hwa...

Any way, I discovered while still in regard to my Friends!
Yes Lee Jung Shin Lee Jung Shin...

Shin Hye's POV:

When we were, Sandara took her bag and I did the same. Then we went out of our house. We headed for the big black gate when something ... No, someone jumped on us ...

Won Hong: Hiiiiiiii!
Shin Hye: Hey, you! Are You okay?
Won Hong: Yes, great. I look forward to going to the park with you.
Sandara: We too! So what are we waiting for?
... : Rather that.
... : Well, Yong Hwa, of course. Who else?

As one man, we returned all three. Jung Shin and his brother Jong Hyun and Min Hyuk were advancing towards us, smiling.

That's it, we were all there, as expected. Except one, of course. Him.
Maybe he liked to keep people waiting. Or should it still be prepared!

Shin Hye: What's he doing? We're just going to the park, right?
... : So, this is not a reason not to be looking cool.

We turned all at the same time, surprised to find a happy middle Yong Hwa (our reaction ...), half-annoyed (by what I had just say, surely!) Coming towards us, hands in pockets.

Sandara: This is a habit at home, to arrive when you don’t expect it? -Asked it by displaying a small smile. -
Shin Hye: I'm repeating myself a bit, but we're just going to the park. Not a photoshoot, or whatever else.
Yong Hwa: I'm repeating myself a bit, -he imitated me -. But ... this is not a reason not to be beautiful, 'he said, his voice normally.
Shin Hye: Yeah, I affirmed, with a mocking smile on his lips-. Finally, good. It's your choice, if you need anything then you find time to, uh, how you say ... beautiful, is not it?

I left a few seconds before a smile:

Shin Hye: I bet, I put less time than you, to get ready!

A chuckle escaped my lips, no doubt provoke a bit. A little ...
But his friends were also started.

Min Hyuk: I bet 500 won! He shouted, he laughed in turn-
Jung Shin: I bet 1000 won.
Jong Hyun: It's clear. Anyway, is that you have gained some ...

But Jong Hyun did not finish his sentence, and they stopped all three when the eyes crossed the murderer Yong Hwa. I could not help but make one smile.

Hong Won & Sandara: Well, here we go now?

They looked at each other before bursting into laughter. They already had at least one thing in common both: they were impatient.

Hong Won: No, seriously, we're going? repeated after he resumed his composure.
Sandara: It's true! We will not stay here forever, right?
Won Hong: So?!

Then they both looked at us with eyes insistent.
I rectifiais: They were very, very excited ...

Shin Hye: Let's go! -I said, casting a last look at Joe-.

. . .

We walked to the park, talking about everything and nothing.

It was cool to be here. To think that tomorrow and every other day of the summer, I woke up in Seoul, under a bright sun (and in the Jung family!). It will never happen one day without laughs, or do nothing. Never a day lost. I hope. In any case, I would do anything for! :) We were spending a great summer, it was great!
No. No, it was not great. It was ... Magic!

17h 22 / Downtown Seoul

Jong Hyun's POV:

We spent the day having fun and getting to know, first park while we were trying not to get noticed too, remaining discreet. The inhabitants of the city were used to drag us here, it was almost three years that we lived there. But sometimes girls "unaccustomed" to our ... presence, came to meet us ... to make it simple.

We then spent the rest of the afternoon at the large downtown Seoul. A shopping.
Any idea who? Yong Hwa and Shin Hye, of course. Who else?
The latter did not stop to argue for a pair of shoes or a shirt. Except once ...
We had just entered the last store where we had planned to do a tour, a store that offered very colorful clothes and accessories latest trends in the USA, when Shin Hye and Yong Hwa exclaimed:

Shin Hye & Yong Hwa: It's too beautiful! -They exclaimed to a tee-.
Shin Hye & Yong Hwa: Hey, stop talking like me! They threw themselves-by-watching.
Shin Hye & Yong Hwa: No, you stop!
Shin Hye & Yong Hwa :Rrrrrr ... - they turned back, as our laughter. -

They did not know for a few hours, and Yong Hwa was beautiful to be famous, Shin Hye did not allow himself to do. What was the upset more than anything. And he had to admit, it was pretty funny to see!

Sandara's POV:

When Yong Hwa and Shin Hye had finished this fight and they went in two opposite directions in the store, I grabbed the fingertips of one sleeve t-shirt color, uh ... special reasons all too bizarre than others, and I threw whispering, almost inaudibly:

Sandara: My God. This ... thing is ridiculous.

Finally, it was only my opinion. And to be honest, he never really count, so ...

Won Hong: Sandara, are you coming? -Questioned me there since the store-.
Sandara: I'm coming! I said as I turned.

Then I joined the others, and we left the store, Yong Hwa and Shin Hye bags full arms.
Then we went towards the house of Jung.

Won Hong's POV:

This afternoon was spent together too well. Shin Hye and Sandara are super nice!
And girls at home - apart from a few friends of my brother, it was rare. And I was really hoping that would be as good as this afternoon with the girls!
-----------------------------

A few hours later. . .

19h 13 / Residence Jung

Shin Hye's POV:

It was already two hours we were back. We had great fun this afternoon -Despite my misunderstandings with Yong Hwa.
But now, everyone was back to his usual occupations.
The Cnblue and Won Hong  were in their respective chambers, I suppose, and Sandara in our small house.

And me, sitting on a deckchair with my guitar, beside the large swimming pool with transparent water almost danced with the hot wind that was installed this evening, trying somehow to put a melody the words of my song ...
When footsteps were heard behind me.

... : I know that all girls are crazy about me and they all want to meet me, but once it is already, right?

I turned to face Yong Hwa (of course, who else?), Who stood near the door of the small veranda leading to the garden, and looked him straight in the eye.

Shin Hye Yong Hwa-ah ... -I uttered an exasperated tone hard and faith-s.
Yong Hwa: What, it's true. -He assured smile, half-jokingly. I knew you'd do anything to see me, but I do not think you succeed so quickly.
Shin Hye: Ha, ha. -Threw a forced laugh, putting my guitar next to me. Very funny.
Yong Hwa: Come on, admit you're still glad you ... Commança-he leaned against the doorframe and crossing arms.

But I do not let him time to finish his sentence, and got up before heading directly towards him while looking him straight in the eye.

Shin Hye: Stop it. It's not funny. You're not, anyway ... I déclarais-shrugged-.

And I was missing him, spinning his shoulder as he passed him to enter the house. The second in two days!
For the short time I spent with them, I hear pretty well with everyone.
But with him ... it started badly!

And if he continues like this, it was likely to take it to another hit. Whether shots in the shoulder ... or elsewhere!
That will depend on my mood. Yes, I sometimes whimsical!
He did not know me, this one. At least, not yet ...
-----------------------------


19h 36 / Residence Jung

We were all settled at the table eating dinner in the kitchen of Jung about the last concert of CN BLUE and our afternoon, when Mr. Jung should return a phone call "very important," he said .

Ji Taek: Well, we need to talk. announced he sat down.
Jong Hyun: We are listening to you Mr Jung.
Ji Taek: It concerns rather the girls, he said, turning to us. Do you speak a foreign language?
Shin Hye: Well, I speak English and a  little French.
Sandara: And I speak English and a little French too. Why?
Ji Taek: The producer group has scheduled interviews for foreign magazines and I just learned that the "organizer" of the group is sick. So if you agree, I urge you as "organizers" and official translators of  CN BLUE for the summer. We know that you also occupy Won Hong, but it will only occasionally ... Assured us he-. You have no doubt all the qualifications. And then you just need to give time use of boys, things like that ... Then?
Shin Hye: Yes, that would be cool! -I accepted it with a smile. -
Sandara: It does not bother me.
Ji Taek: Okay, thank you girls. That's very kind of you.

I turned then to Yong Hwa and smiling, I threw in a tone of defiance, which pierced but still some fun:

Shin Hye: You see, that it will be fun!

____________________________________________________________

Hi Everyone

Here's the chapter 5 i hope you liked it

see you at the next update

BIG KISSES

Sarah