The CN BLUE

True Love

Reminder:

Shin Hye: Hi! We do not really have time to talk again. she started handing me her hand, smiling. My name is Shin Hye .
Me: Sandara, glad to know you. I will articulate shaking hand she Held out to me.
Shin Hye: Me too! That I feel we have a great summer!
Surprise me ...

-----------------------------
 
20h 01 / Cartharsis

Yong Hwa's POV:

When we were on stage, we saluted the cheering crowd, while a sense of joy and well-being submerging us, as every time We Were on stage.

Yong Hwa: Hi everyone, how are you tonight?

We had to answer the cries and applause from the audience.

Jung Shin: Thank you for being with us tonight to inaugurate this room, Where you can reveal your talents everyone!
Jong Hyun: Have a good night!
Min Hyuk: I hope you like the music we sing tonight!

Then we Began to sing. And we never thought about anything except the present moment.
First "One Time" and "Love", and then pick up on "In My Head" and "I'm a Loner", two songs from our new album. We broke like every time We Were on stage.
Then came then "I Will Forget You." Jong Hyun Took Began his guitar and to sing.
At this time, the screams and applause Ceased, leaving only our voices fill the room.

After two hours of concert, the first note of the last song was heard. "Wanna Be Like You".
DESPITE the late hour, the people present at Catharsis is always broke. WE.
It was our last song, We took advantage Malthus thoroughly. We last chorus the blood with our fans, and the final scores thunderous applause died in the Offered That we our fans.

Yong Hwa: Thank you very much for Spending the evening with us soon!
CN BLUE: We love you!

We Moved to the front of the stage and Greeted our audience. I threw a quick glance at the room, and was about to leave the scene when i saw her, alone and at the bottom of the room. What purpose she was doing there?

-----------------------------

 
22h 09 / Lodge of Catharsis

Yong Hwa's POV:

We had just come back to our lodge and Min Hyuk That I Already are sprawled on the couch. Jong Hyun and Jung Shin are standing in front of us. Is that there was not much space, with Min Hyuk and I sprawled over ...
I calais comfortably on the sofa and closed my eyes.
There was no sound for a FEW seconds. Then I felt Jong Hyun approach us and sit on the - tiny - Remained beside me he INSTEAD while Jung Shin, he Remained standing.
Jong Hyun did not speak, aim Seemed reluctant to tell me something. I knew by heart.

Jong Hyun: Say, Hyung ... ?

"I knew it!" I Smiled, before I go to my dongsaeng.

Yong Hwa: Yes?
Jong Hyun: Did you see someone coming into this box?
Yong Hwa: Yes, Jong Hyun, Whom do you think I see? I Asked, eyes still closed
Jong Hyun: Are you sure? I insisted. Course?
Yong Hwa: What's there, Jong Hyun? I Questioned him, opening his eyes.
Jong Hyun: Well, nothing. he replied, surprised by my question. I just want to know, that's all.
Jung Shin: "Well, we go shoulds." Announced he, rising.
 
"We just need to get our business and reach your father (father Deyong Hwa) to go to the hotel We had booked for the night" he replied.
Min Hyuk and Yong Hwa: I can't move.
Jung Shin: Good, stay there then ... he says

It commança to recede.

Jung Shin: We will get you back tomorrow ...

He paused, Smiled, then said:

Jung Shin: ... After taking a hot shower, had a great night in a cozy big bed, and Took a great little lunch!

He opened the door.
We got a jump.

Jong Hyun & Yong Hwa Min Hyuk: We are Coming !

----------------------------- 

Shin Hye's POV:

Sandara and I Had just finished our breakfast, Which We took with Ms. Jung.
We gave her glad tidings That we went into town, and we go back before the arrival of Won Hong. She then us Informed That We had all morning for us, and We Could eat outside if we wanted.
She then Wished us a good day and we left, while discussing our summer.

 
.
 

Sandara's POV:

Shin Hye was a really nice girl (Compared to the ones ,I hung my school ...) and I was really happy for Being here - even if the shyness and uncertainty I felt never left me not.
I simply make a new friend, aussi aim to start all over again and Have the opportunity to be happy again, as I was before.
I Had friends before, I was happy. Before.

It was two hours We Were shopping in the long and beautiful streets of Seoul.
When we arrived at a wide shoe store, Shin Hye Could not help uttering a cry. What purpose was happening to her? She turned to me, a great smile.

Shin Hye: I do not believe it! Check out this store, this is the first time I see Such a great! Well, no, not the first time ... Goal it is imperative That I make a turn. Does not it bother you?
Sandara: No, do not worry. I'm going to go around town. It is Called When We must return to the Jung, okay?
Shin Hye: OK! Earlier we saw.

Then she rushed inside the store.
For my part, Although I Would probably take a little trip ... And then I would probably buy myself a big thing to eat too, for lunch.
I did not eat much this morning, I was too nervous. Probably because i did not Have the habit of eating with the world. In fact, the word shoulds be, Would be the word ... alone. Yes, it was. Alone. With my headphones and my music for company. That was the word That suited me the most.
And I was pretty sure, if you wanted the word "only" in the dictionary, you find my name Would on the side.
... No joke.

Okay, nevermind. Return to this wonderful sandwich That I would buy. With ketchup. And mustard, too. And .. mayo! Mmmmmh ...
Yes ... I'm super shy, sometimes super nervous, and Have used to be, you know ...? I love to eat ...... 


-----------------------------

At the  Hotel

Yong Hwa's POV:

It Had two hours beens That We Were raised. My father HAD booked the rooms very late, We had found all four in one, and my father in another. Alone. Lucky ...
We had just finished our breakfast. Min Hyuk was in the shower. Jong Hyun, Jung Shin and I Had stayed. So we watched TV, sitting on the large sofa in white leather, while chatting.

Yong Hwa: OK ... Well, Min Hyuk is still in the shower, and we must soon return. We were welcome newcomers Already today, so if you arrive late, Mom risk ... No, it will really play.So he shoulds be told to hurry up a bit.
Jung Shin: Yeah, good idea ...

I leaned forward a little, and then I shouted towards the door of the bathroom for Min Hyuk could hear into the shower.

Me: Min Hyuk, hurry or we leave without you!
Min Hyuk: I'm coming!

I turned back to the TV screen, thinking That Would Min Hyuk surely take a short time to prepare ... However, only a FEW seconds Effective ..

Min Hyuk: It's okay, you can go.

We turned her head, and then we saw Min Hyuk, ready from head to foot - while he was in the shower, there is barely a minute!
 
We Looked, and our eyes turned again Min Hyuk.
We Looked surprised.

Min Hyuk: What? Why you look at me like that?
Jong Hyun: Uh, no. Nothing.

but how had he done? Me, it was more than half hour year, the time to dry my hair, get dressed. And he, not even three minutes he was in front of us all beautiful.

Min Hyuk: This is a major différence entre you and me, Hyung. Admitted he with a smile.
Yong Hwa: Pardon?
Min Hyuk: It's not your fault if You have all this time, huh?
Yong Hwa: I repeat: I'm sorry?!
Kevin: Well, what?
Yong Hwa: How do you know what I'm thinking?

He laughed.

Min Hyuk: Because Maybe, in fact, you did not just thought. You just say it out loud!
Yong Hwa: Uh ... pffff! - I threw Somewhat surprised. - Anything. I could not do two hours either!
Min Hyuk: No ... just half hour!
Yong Hwa: Hey! I exclaimed, annoyed. Say I'm a girl, too!
Min Hyuk: I didn't want offend you but ...
Jung Shin: Well, I would not bother, but we have to go.
Yong Hwa: Yeah, yeah.

At the time, I was really upset.

We took our business, fermâmes Rejoined the door and my father was waiting for us Already at the hotel reception ...

-----------------------------

10h 17 / Jung Residence

Min Hyuk's POV:

We had just arrived at Yong Hwa. The large gate opened, Mr Jung parked and got out of the car. Jong Hyun in hers, behind us, and then we Imitated Descended to hers.
We go inside and then Rejoined Mrs. Jung in the kitchen.

Yong Hwa: Hi, Mom! taking her in his arms.
Mrs. Jung: Hello my darlings! Your concert went well last night?
Jung Shin: Yes, it was great, we had a blast!
Mrs. Jung: That's good, she smiled. Where is Jong Hyun?

Jong Hyun's POV:

Jong Hyun: There! Hello Ms. Jung,
Yong Hwa ... So the girls are not here?
Ms. Jung: Yes, they arrived yesterday. Purpose I have allowed them to spend the day in town, because Won Hong will only come tonight.
Yong Hwa: Cool! I'll be in my room.
Jung Shin: I'll be  in the music room!
Jong Hyun: I will put my things, then I'll walk my dog ​​in the city. And I probably eat there. At Any Time!
Min Hyuk: I am hungry  so I'm going out to buy something to eat

As Soon, I left in my room, put it on my bed all my affaires.Je down the stairs, the dog's leash Took in the entry, Fastened to his collar, and we went to town ...

-----------------------------

 
11:34 / Seoul

Sandara's POV:

I walked the streets of Seoul, my headphones in my ears, looking for a place Where I Could find something to eat, When I found the perfect place: a Hot Dog stand!
I was putting in the mouse tail and thinking about yesterday.



■ ■ Flashback: Yesterday, upon arrival ■ ■

ShinHye: Hi, we have-nots really HAD time to speak again. she said, holding out her hand, smiling. Shin Hye is me.
Sandara: Sandara, glad to know you. I will articulate shaking hand she Held out to me.
Shin Hye: Me too! I'm sure we will hear much, both. We will have a great summer!
Sandara: Uh ... I started in surprise. I do not want to offend you, but ... You have a stain on your dress.
Shin Hye: What? Oh, that. Yes, I know! It happened something incredible. I Had bought a milkshake When a boy hit me! And Besides by, he Had the nerve to tell me that it was my fault and I felt Good banana! In short, he was Jung Yong Hwa, the second son of our employed.
Sandara: You know them?
Shin Hye: Of course, everyone knows them.
Sandara: Really? I Asked her, looking stunned.

Oh, no. I Said something he shoulds not have. I guess everyone Knew the CN BLUE.
Would she take me to ... I do not know myself. A solitary gold crazy girl friends with only his books.
Oh, I was stupid goal. It was me that!

Sandara: Uh ... yes, I hesitantly Affirmed.
Shin Hye: Good, exchange it hysterical fans! she replied, smiling.

Well, I was  ... What?
Vaguely relieved, I smile.
She did not find me weird. However, all the other girls would. 
Passed several seconds without one of us to speak.
 

Sandara : You like music a lot?
Shin Hye: It's my passion with the cinema, I want to  become an actress, she said, eyes on her guitar. And you?
Me: I like it. I play a little piano, sometimes ...

Sometimes? Sometimes?! All the time, yes!

Sandara: Really? Then I feel we will get along well, both!

... : Miss. Miss? Miss!
Sandara: Uh ... Yes?

Wait ... It was not yesterday, it!


End of ■ ■ ■ ■ Flash Back

Sandara: Uh ... Yes?
Rating: What did you choose?
Sandara: A hot dog, if you please.
Rating: What sauce? he wanted to know, Preparing my sandwich.
Sandara: Mayonnaise, mustard and ketchup, please.

The seller Looked at me with a funny look, then continued icts preparation.
Moments later, he handed me my sandwich.

Sandara: Thank you!

I paid, put my headphones and walked Directly Towards the nearest park.
And I thought. A lot of things. My life back, for example.
Why did I become like ... like that.

Sad, shy, unimportant, while I was smiling, popular and funny. How did I get here?
I Had to open myself. I found the courage to speak to again. It should. And I would. For me ... For Them.
I stopped and threw a glance around me: I arrived in a park, quiet and secluded. I was a huge tree near a stone bench Housed That, Which hid the view of people. From here I Could see a bridge overlooking a small creek. This place was beautiful. Very relaxing.

I was about to bite into my delicious hot dog when ...


-----------------------------

At the same time. .

Yong Hwa's POV:

Quiet in my room, on my bed, playing the guitar, I thought the girl That I - accidentally - hit by reversing - accidentally - his milkshake on us.
When the bell row on my laptop. Not her, not her, not her, it's NOT! I Looked at the screen of my laptop.
If .. it. What did she want me again?
Break it not enough for him to Realize That I no longer loved her.
Only as a friend. A FRIEND.

It HAD beens several months since I broke up with her. She was left alone for some time, and now it again.
I refused his call. Goal she remembered.
A few minutes passed. I was lying on my bed, on my guitar again Concentrated When my cell phone rank again, signaling a message.
For help. It will stop sending me text too!

.................................................. .........