Mr Jung

True Love

Sandara's POV:

I paid, put my headphones and walked directly towards the nearest park.
It was a large park, which borders were represented by trees and flowering shrubs. Few wooden benches lined the sides of gravel roads.
(...)
I stopped and went to bite into my delicious hot dog barking when I heard through the music filled my ears, and carried me elsewhere.

I acted as if I did not hear them and was about to re-chew when I felt off the ground. In two seconds, I found myself lying in the grass with a horrible backache.
I opened my eyes and took off my headphones when I saw a dog beside me. I got up so quickly that I was head began to spin. I fell to the ground, knees in the grass and head in my hands.

Then I heard, vaguely, a voice shouting in the distance behind me. So I turned and saw a boy, who appeared to be my age running in my direction.
He was rather tall and wearing black Ray-Ban. He ran and ran, approaching more and more to me.

The boy came up to me, breathless with his race. Then he raised his head towards me, and took off his Ray-Ban, he slid into the dark mass of her hair.
He handed me his hand - I took again - and then I got up with difficulty suppressing a grimace, a fleeting pain traveling down my back.

Boy: Hi, are you okay? Did he hurt you ?
Sandara: No, it's okay  ... I affirmed avoiding his gaze ...

I avoided also, and especially, the dog that was around me, wagging his tail from side to side ...

Boy: I'm really sorry. Is that my dog ​​is a true gourmand ... and he loves hot dogs!

Ah yes, it's true, my hot dog! I lowered my head to the ground, and found my sandwich down. Ketchup and mustard spread a little everywhere in the grass ... Grrrr ...

Sandara: That's nothing, I assure you. And then I understand ... rajoutais I, a shy smile on his lips. This is super good, hot dog.
Boy: Still, I'd like to be forgiven, he insisted, smiling in his turn. Do you mind if I buy one another?
Sandara: That's very nice, but I gotta go.
Boy: Oh, okay.

He fell silent, then looked at me for a moment.
I hate it ... But not wishing to be rude, I stared at the green grass and flamboyant park, without saying a word.

Boy: Okay the made, I'm Jo ... Jong Hyun. And you?
Sandara: I'm ...

But I had no time to finish my sentence, Shin Hye stood beside me. Carrying arms full of bags of all sizes, each time wearing a brand of shoes or clothing different ...

Shin Hye: Hey! Sorry to interrupt, but we gotta go.
Sandara: Yes, I can. Sorry, soon, maybe. I told Jong Hyun

Then, after sending a big smile Jong Hyun Shin Hye drew me further in the direction of the house of Jung. And leaving, without knowing, Jong Hyun and his dog. Alone, and amazed.

Sandara: So your day went well?
Shin Hye: Very Good! exclaimed she, pointing her chin bags, smiling. And you?
Sandara: Good.
Shin Hye: You know how long it ... boy?
Sandara: Oh, Jong Hyun?

I do not know why, but when I mentioned the name of the boy, Shin Hye smiled. With a smirk, maybe even a little mocking, or malicious.
Knowing that surely I was wrong, that I had simply misunderstood her smile, I made as if nothing had happened.

Sandara: Since only just now, I continued. In fact, his dog hit me. I was going to present when you arrived.
Shin Hye: I'm sorry.
Sandara: Do not worry, it's nothing. And I probably never see him again, so ...
Shin Hye: You think so? I asked she, her eyes filled with malice. Well, I'm sure you'll see him again. Even sooner than you think! Believe me ...

I looked at her, surprised by what she had to say, and wanting to know more. Why did she say that? But it does not seem to want to say more, then I turned the eye, not trying to emphasize.

Jong Hyun's POV:

I was at that moment even in an isolated area of ​​the park.
My dog, was not very far from me, eating ... hot dog of the girl he had encountered there were just five minutes! And well, he did not lose time, him. When he was hungry! ...

I turned my gaze to the impasse that had to take the girl and her girlfriend. And this way to stay next to me without skipping around - or jump on me, it was strange. In general, the girls I met were, how to say? very, very expressive in some way. They recognized me and ...
At least she did not know me. She did not know the CN BLUE

Well, I vibrate. I vibrate? Oh, it's my laptop. Message ...
After pressing the small white envelope on the screen of my laptop, It was Ms. Jung she told me to fetch Won Hong knowing that I am just a side of the place where his friend lives and directly to go home to meet new au pair.
I threw a glance at my watch, and remarking that it was already two hours I walked into town, I put my glasses, then I resumed my journey without delay. With my dog, dissatisfied with having to leave the hot dog he had no time to finish.


Shin Hye's POV:

We had to go home the moment Jung. Sandara and I, we went to our house, and we put our business before preparing presentations ...
Ms. Jung, had sent me a message that would Won Hong arrived in less than an hour. We had to find them in the living room, and meet their son.
Sandara sat on her bed, stretched herself, frowning. A small grin appeared on her lips.

Shin Hye: OK, you hurt anywhere?
Sandara: No, it's nothing. Just a little pain in the lower back. Probably because of the fall earlier. Nothing wrong.
Shin Hye: Okay. Tell me if it hurts, huh? I ask Ms. Jung if ...
Sandara: No, okay, reassured me she, looking somewhat panicked. Do not worry. This is nothing rajouta Does issuing a smile. But thank you anyway.
Shin Hye: Nothing. I don't like when someone is not doing well. It's in my nature!- I was completing a laugh.-

Sandara smiled at my last words. That was better! :)

I smiled too and promptly left in the bathroom for me remaquiller a bit. I look forward to meeting these guys. Even if I saw them almost every day: TV, magazines ...
And then ... they were not wrong! ... (Authornim: Not bad? They are really y, our CN BLUE = D <3)
Yes, okay, they were famous, rich, and had all the girls at their feet. And then?

In fact, I did not come here just to keep a child of twelve years, this summer. But for fun. And it was left for ...

Sandara's POV:

That's it, we had to go. Shin Hye and I rejoined the show. But I was expecting. Much. But this summer, I promised to make efforts to become what I was before. Or at least like him a little.
Shin Hye looked at me for a moment. But fear should read on my face, because she stopped, stood in front of me and put his hands on my shoulders in a friendly gesture, before saying:

Shin Hye: Sandara, have no fear, as decreed, in a serious tone, but encouraging. It's no use. Okay, this family is known. They are rich, they are part of a rock band known in the whole world, it is the CN BLUE, everyone admires and ...
Sandara: Wait, you want to help me feel better now?- I asked her, even more panicked.- Because it does not really work.
Shin Hye: What I mean is do not think about all these details. You came here to have fun, right? Meet people, have a good time and a great summer? Sandara appreciate, advised me, she looked at me straight in the eye-. Life is too short to think about all the little details. Then amuse yourself, take your time and enjoy.

Shin Hye's POV:

I gave her a broad smile, to reassure her a little, and went my way.
When we arrived in the room, Ms. Jung smiled and we took each turn in his arms. She then introduced her husband, Mr Jung.

Ms. Jung (Lee Il-Hwa): Sandara, Shin Hye, this is my husband, Mr Jung Ji Taek (This is the real father of Yong Hwa in real life).
Sandara: Hello
Shin Hye: Nice to meet you, Mr. Jung
Ji Taek: Yes, me too! stated he smiled in turn. My wife told me a lot about you very much. I am sure you will take care of many Hong Won.
Sandara: Okay, thank you very much
Shin Hye: Yes, thank you. We will have a great summer.

We talked a little until the boys. Ms. Jung told us that they come in a few minutes.
When suddenly the door slammed. We turned every head in the direction from whence the noise.

... : They are where? They are where? Where they are?!?

-----------------------------
----------------------------
 
                              
Nightmare

"- No, you're not going to this festival this weekend!
- But why?! I'm 16 now, and everyone will go to the feast of Jessica!
- Maybe, but not you.
- You do not have the right to do this to me, Mom. You know I would not do anything, you know! And then ... I got 16/20 in math on Tuesday.
- I trust you. But it is these other people in their mid-teens that I do not trust.
- I promise you that I would great attention. If you-like-if-you-please, please-if-you ...
- ... Okay, you can go.
I jumped into the arms of my mother smiling. Yeah, yeah, yeah!
- Thanks, Mom! I adore you!
- But do not do anything stupid ... I'll come and pick you up at 22:30.
Mmmmmh. I'm glad too fast .... But at least I can go. This is something.
- Don't worry, you will not have to move. Chaerin 16 years now, she will return. Well, I gotta go, the bus will arrive soon. I'll see you tonight.
The bus came, and I rushed inside. I look forward to announcing the news to Jessica, Chaerin!]
. . .
"Why, why, did I insist that my mother accepts and why did she say yes Why, why, why? ..."

____________________________________________________________

Hi everyone
Here's Chapter 4
hoping that you'll love
I'm sorry it's shorter than the previous

Soon the meeting between CN BLUE, Shin Hye and Sandara

BIG KISSES

Sarah