Meeting

True Love

 

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/cj9_DDhnsQ0/0.jpg

 

1 external point of view:

Plop, Ploc, Ploc ...
The sound of her heels echoing on the sidewalk while the girl ran - guitar and suitcase on the back - the bus that will take her to her new home this summer.

She wore a beautiful gray dress with ruffles, which came above the knees, with her ​​new black boots she had bought the day before the new store that just opened near her home.

This 17 year old loved stylish clothes and fashion.
But that did not stop loving snuggle in simple clothes. As, for example, her old sweatshirt green apple she had for a long time. Or jeans with holes since she had fallen in her garden, a few years ago, but she adored.

She sat on the wooden bench under the bus shelters in her neighborhood, filled with colorful graffiti, and so old that threatened to collapse one minute to another, waiting for the bus.
And as always a group of boys - of about her age - who passed before her, looking insistently.
And as always, she paid no attention and put her headphones, send them without the slightest glance ...

This girl had beautiful brown eyes clear, brown hair, with some flyaways that fell in the middle of the back, and she always had a smile on her lips.
She was a rare beauty, which always attracted the attention of boys, but she did not care.

The bus arrived a few moments later when braking slowly to where the girl was. She climbed inside and sat down at the bottom.
When the bus started up again a few seconds later, she leaned against the window and closed her eyes.

■ ■ Flashback: ■ ■ a week before

The bell announcing the end of the course - and the beginning of the summer holidays - had just ring the young brunette had already crossed the gate of the school.
She wished to holiday with friends and party towards home.
Walking - headphones on - she wondered what she could do during the holidays ...
Out with her friends? No, surely not. She might hang out with them all day at school, they were not very close.
Stay with her mother? Oh! It's not. She wanted to have fun and meet new people.

Arrived home, she went straight to his room. Fuchsia curtains, walls painted in gray and pink, the piano next to the window and black guitar resting on her bed, plunging the room into a romantic, but also very ... rock!
She jumped on the bed and turned her computer. And the girl did not have time to go on Youtube, that is DISPLA page advertising on its screen. She would close the page, annoyed by all those ads, when a word (or rather two) caught her attention:

"SEOUL!?! Where many celebrities live ...?"

The girl leaned on her pillows and correctly read carefully:


"BABY-SITTER SEARCH
FOR SUMMER
For an 12 year old child
Join us and have a great summer
Room / bathroom and meals included
Location: SEOUL
Duration: 1 July to 1 September
Salary: 65,000 won per week

Contact us at 82 ******
Or 82 ******

THANK YOU "

Well! She wanted to have fun this summer, she had found the perfect place.

And she knew that her mother would. This will enable her not having legs in the summer ...
 
Anyway, she and her mother have never been close, like other girls her age, then spend a summer without it ...

Keep a little 12 year old boy? It was only a detail, she had kept her cousin ... once or twice.


■ ■ End of  Flash Back■ ■

She left the bus and walked quietly, but did not have time to take a step further, a band - not a herd, rather - girls pushed her. She watched them and noticed that they now surrounded a person who seemed to try to escape from their clutches.
She put her Mp3 in her pocket, slowly approached and found a young man with brown hair, wearing black Ray-Ban, and a tight smile at the corner of his lips, trying somehow to end a telephone conversation almost shouting to be heard by the caller, the cries and tears of hysterical girls.

"But what do they want him? He's just like any other boy, right?" He asked she, limit horrified that this was going to spend his eyes.

But more seconds passed, more girls coming out of nowhere surrounded him, and the boy felt bad. She did not know him, but felt compelled to do something for him. And the only thing she found at this moment ...

"Hey, girls, look! There! It's Choi Siwon comes out, uh ... a haircut!" she shouted to be heard, pointing away from where the girls were.
"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

Following this statement, all the girls parted the boy, and repassed before the girl like a flash to point to the location designated by the latter, still screaming.
Then everything happened very quickly, in just a few seconds they were alone, their eyes met for just a second, she turned quickly look.
They were almost surprised to be here at this time.
And when the boy began to take a step to go thank her, she runs away, pushing a person in transition and knocking something that belonged to him. Something close to her heart. Really heart ...

She also left behind a young boy, surprised, who did not understand her sudden departure. But determined ...

 

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................

< Hi!
Thank you for reading our first chapter, it is hoped
that you like and that you will want to read more
our fiction. Give us your opinion on this chapter: